Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP!~

Go down 
+11
i am ugly
Primrose
Snow
Harry
emiko
Squirtle
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
alex
SilverBell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 am

''Yup,but where the heck is everyone and what happened to our owner''? Gumi said to Yowane who had her awesome earphones on.Gumi carefully put down her lime green guitar and looked at both directions to see anyone in the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 am

((YAY SIX PAGES WHOOOT))
Neru couldn't stop staring at that white box. It was freaky. Maybe more freaky than.. nahnever mind.
Neru had always disliked master, always making Miku the princesess. Disgusting.
But now more than anything she would like to see that curor tap on someones file, at least to see any kind of life! Well besides the other vocaloids.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:00 am

Rin woke up, not knowing where she was for a second. As she looked around the dark area, things became ore clearer. Oh, right. I'm in the computer. Wow, it's been a long time.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 am

Kaai Yuki noticed that she was in a computer

((Sorry I started Late))
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:03 am

"Idk. Strange. But you know what im kinda sick of?" She stopped. "How the owner makes Miku the star of everything. Its unfair." She put her hands behind her back and rocked back and forth. "Not that im jealous. I mean, people like Neru, gumi, and me are never in the spotlight." She did a disgusted face. "Not that Neru deserves to be in the spotlight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 am

((@Anime its ok, you're not late at all))

Neru tossed her head back and stomped away. That box wasn't going to do anything so why bother? She frowned and looked back. The box was still in the same place. It was freaky. Neru was starting to panic and broke out into a dash.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 am

She tried to get out,but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 am

Haku watched Neru run away. "Scardy cat!" She called out. She stared at the box. She poked it. It didnt do anything. "Cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 am

"Haku you have to be really stupid to touch that. I'm warning you, its probably a delete window. Go look at the front of it." Neru started to sourt ideas about Haku that she disliked about Haku. Haku was for one annoying, too curious, and .....
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:14 am

Meiko wasn't doing anything. It made her sad that she had only used about six times since she was bought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 am

Kaai Yuki was really bored not having to do anything.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am

Aoki decided to call Kaai Yuki. She dialed her phone number and waited.
((I'm going to be honest, this kind of makes me feel weird.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 am

Rin got up and walked around. She didn't know where she was going, to be honest, but she felt like she needed to explore. "Hello? Anyone here?" Rin called out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:30 am

((@Silverbell I wonder how a 15 cm fairy can call someone on the phone. Must be a very tiny phone XDD))

Neru didn't bother. She just ontinued runninng and eventually crashed into ((can be anyone)).
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 am

Rin didn't know what hit her. It was definetly another Vocaloid, but who? As she stepped back, she instantly recognized the figure. "Neru, what are you doing?" Rin asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

"Well what are YOU doing?" she retorted. Oh great, its Rin the cutsey girl. Hmmph I wonder where Len is.
Neru storted and glared at in, making it clear that she did not want to be near her.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

"Well thats just how i am, Neru." She smiled sarcasticly and examined the box. "I wonder if the owner made this."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 am

((oh yes, I remember last night we were looking at pictures and I got out a RULER. Almost life-sized.))
Aoki waited for Kaai(can I call her that) to answer. Ring. Ring. It was taking so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 am

"Um, I'm doing nothing, at the moment," Rin said. Neru needs to watch her attitude. "Well, I was doing nothing until you bumped into me."
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 am

Namine suddenly woke up to find himself within a black screen.
Huh?He said.
Oh...thats right...I haven't been used in a long time have I...wonder where's the others...
sorry if i randomly mistake Namine for a girl.Also I started really late oh gosh sorry to butt in.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:37 am

Haku rushed to Rin and Neru. "Neru, back off. If your gonna put this kind of drama around, keep it at LEAST 30 feet away from me." She looked where she ran. "That was only 10 feet away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 am

((@Italy don't worry, just do what comes naturally. Lol Ritsu, looks extactly like a woman so I can't blame you.))

"Oh Haku you just haaaaave to butt in like the little girl you are. No eat a leek. Oh wait, we don't eat!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 am

"Someone's in a bad mood," Rin said under her breath. "Like always." I don't see why Neru has to be such a jerk. But, I guess that's the way she is.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am

"Acutally, true fact, my age is unknown." She smiled. "So im not a "little" girl." She did a thinking pose. "I actually think its vice versa." She looked at neru's hair. "Ok. I have to be honest. Your hair looks awesome." She went to serious face. "I never knew you were so smart to know what a LEEK is." She put her hands on her hips.

(Gonna see wreck it ralph WOOP WOOP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 am

((@Marshy Actualally Haku is 25 but you can make her any age you like.
Lucky you it looks really funny I wanna see Wreck it Ralph))

"Well of course its awesome!" Her face flushed a bright red. That was really unexpected, someone who hated her telling her hair was good looking?
"So anyways I like your hair too..." She flashed a little smile then attempted to grab Yowanes ponytail (( its your choice if she succeeds Marshy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next