Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Skywise Academy RP

Go down 
+5
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Wizzy
emiko
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 am

Skye ran to her house after the bell rang. She loved her house. It wasn't futuristic, it wasn't very modern, but it had a nice view of the whole ship, including the Skysoar town and others. She could also see the ship-wings, the wings on the ship that kept the ship flying. "I wonder if I'll ever get to explore Earth."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 am

"Haya!" She tried to use her powers at the Sky Academy Gym. She aimed at the target, pretty close to a bullseye. "Yes!" She pumped her fist and sat down with some water.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:55 am

Skye looked down but all she saw was clouds. She wanted to know alot of things, like, who created the ship, and why she was a bunny instead of a human!
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 am

shaniyah was practicing gymnastics. she flipped over and did a backflip. Shaniyah stopped and took a break she sat down on the bench and watched other people.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 am

Skye put on her glasses and walked towards her home.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:00 am

Cloud saw a girl sit next to her. "You were pretty good out there! I cant even to a cartwheel." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 am

Carter

Carter walked home from school,she had so much work to do and plus the math teacher made her do 100 questions before lunch!She frowned at the thought of it,she saw her crush Justin in sight she quickly smiled and he waved back at her!Justin was so nice to Carter since she didn't have much friends.

Marissa

Marissa saw her little sister Carter in the distance ''Why did you wait for me foo?'' Marissa said and Carter giggled she smiled and saw Justin staring at Carter.Marissa frowned,she didn't like Justin one bit.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 am

Skye took off her hat and put on a dress. She was going to a party, everyone was invited.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am

Georgie grabs his journal and pencil after the last bell rang. It was a tough day of training. He sits down on a bench and opens up his journal. He didn't know what to write. He sighs and puts the journal aside. He plays around with the pencil.

Last edited by Heather~ on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 am

"Thanks, i've been practicing a lot,but you was great! Oh and by the way i'm Shaniyah, is your name Cloud?" She thought she made a new friend

Last edited by Konata on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 am

Ruby stood up and walked over to the deck of the ship. She looked down. It was New York. 1000 miles from her city. she was new, and her only friend was, well, in her mind. She can control her powers usually, but they sometimes get out-of-hand. She is the only 10-Year-Old Level 1 on the ship, so she expected to be in huddles of people. That was her at her old school. She is excited for her first day. Ruby tried to remember what her father told her: There are many things you have to learn. You've mastered the elements, but you will learn more on the ship. You will take Level 1 classes. You are the best. Her father told her.
Well I'm not ALWAYS gonna be the best! Ruby thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 am

The thought of what his parents said about him came to Georgie's mind, and he shakes his head. "I'm not mentally retarded" He said barely above a whisper. "I'm not mentally retarded" He said again, but at a normal talking voice level. He opens up his journal. Here's what he wrote:

My parents say I'm mentally retarded, but I'm not. Why do they have to tell such a filthy lie? Now all the teachers are treating me like I'm mentally retarded.

He slams his journal closed in frustration.

Last edited by Heather~ on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am

Shaniyah was done taking her break. "i'm gonna go practice some more for the contest" She started to stretch and did a handstand. "This is gonna be rad" Shaniyah thought
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 am

Skye was quite nerdy, but talented in many ways. She was flexible, good at singing, and more.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:31 am

Carter

Carter ran to her ship and landed in her fathers arms ''How was your day Hun''? her dad said Carter gave him a thumbs up and smiled she went inside and trotted to her room giggling she opened up her wardrobe and put on her house clothes.

Marissa

Marissa walked past her day saying hello ''Dad,I am going to a party today (IA's)'' Marissa said biting into her Pear.Marissa walked into his room and put on a blue dress that makes her curves show perfectly and her blonde curly hair flow behind her back.She put flowers in her hair and black flats.She walked off the ship and headed to the party.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:32 am

Ruby smiled. She actually was happy being on the ship.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 am

Georgie sighs again. He plays around with the pencil. "I'm not mentally retarded" He says again. Can anyone hear what I'm saying? "I'm not mentally retarded" Isn't there something better I should do? Georgie opens his journal again, and he writes down what he's been currently doing.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 am

Skye goes to the academy. She had gymnastics. She does a backflip, a cartwheel, and when she goes to the bar, she makes a lot of flips, turns and lands on the floor, softly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 am

Georgie gets up from sitting on the bench, and hugs his journal. He was getting angry. Just calm down, Georgie. Just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:45 am

Shaniyah saw a girl better then her. "Wow!! your really good!! i can't even do the bar yet, also are you joining the contest?? because you should" Shaniyah was getting back to doing splits.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:45 am

"Cya!" She called. She got up and hit a target. Complete miss. "Arg. I need to get useed to this."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 am

Skye walked up to Shaniyah. "N-no.." She said, Skye was a really shy girl so she didn't speak alot. "H-how do I sign up for the contest?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:51 am

Georgie walks to the Sky Academy Gym. There were targets around the gym. I guess I can practice my powers here. He sets his journal and pencil against the wall, so that he won't forget to take it when he leaves. He uses the power he uses most, and hits the target with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:59 am

"I'll show you!" Shaniyah said. "its over there by the wall, you'll see it. I wonder if the girl will win i hope she does " I hope that helped oh and Good luck!!!" Shaniyah started chewing on a piece of gum
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:01 am

"Okay.." She said shyly. She signed the sheet on the wall with her name on a beautiful handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skywise Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skywise Academy RP   Skywise Academy RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skywise Academy RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next