Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Music Academy - RP

Go down 
+3
aimi
Queen
Primrose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Morgan turned on her laptop, and got a new mail. "Morgan, Sabrina, Alice, Mary, Lauren, Camila, Naomi and Jane, you're not going to the school as solo artists, but you're going in together as a group. We've researched your personalities and found a special connection, meaning you'll work great together.

-School Staff
."

Morgan covered her mouth, her cheeks turning red and her eyes tearing up with happiness. She spun on her chair, dancing randomly and doing funny faces at her mirror, constantly yelling: "I'm in! I'm in!" She went in her computer and watched her audition video she had sent three months ago.

3 Months ago: Morgan started recording with her webcam. "My name is Moran Pryce. I am 16 years old and I live in ____, Australia." She said, awkwardly. "I'd like to apply for the school." She said. "I'm going to sing Anything could Happen by Ellie Goulding." She sang the song. "Thank you." She said, waving at the camera and stopped recording.

Morgan packed her bags, as she hugged her mother tightly. "I did it! I'm in!" She told her, as she walked out the door, got in her car and drove to the airport, and then got in the plane to LA.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Aya Kresh -

Aya looked through her E-MAIL and saw a new message from the Music Academy. She crossed her fingers and hoped she was accepted.

'Hello Miss Aya Kresh. I am here to tell you that you have been accepted to be a new student for Mt. Skiierly Music Academy. You will be a solo artist from now on. I hope you can succeed to become a full fledged idol.'

Aya's eyes widened and jumped off her bed, she turned on the radio and randomly started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Morgan was at the plane, and since she lived in Australia it was many hours long. She fell asleep on her seat, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

Cadence sang her chords in her bedroom. She always wanted to become a singer and when her parents forced her to audition for Mt. Skiierly Music Academy, she was so happy.

Her audition three months ago: "Hi? I'm Cadence Colton... F-for my audition, I'm going to sing "King of Everything" by Sara Bareilles. *singing* Ah. That was nice. Well, I hope you'd accept me to join your school as a solo artist. But I'm really happy you were able to hear me. Thank you."

Cadence's phone ran right when she sang her last note.

"Dear Miss Colton, I'm please to tell you that your voice is perfect for our school Mt. Skiierly Music Academy. You are talented and a beautiful young girl and your talents will shine through as the solo artist you are. We can't wait to meet you here at Skiierly."

-School Staff

Cadence stared at her phone a few times then blushed. So they really accepted me huh? But how will I make friends?! It was so hard to make the friends I have now... She shook her head and began to pack. When she was done, she wobbled to the front door. Her mother saw her hurrying to get out the door and nodded. The two got into the family car and drove to the airport.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:40 am

Em sat in front of her laptop, mouth wide open. She'd previously been practicing her guitar and had decided to check her email, not knowing that in her inbox there would be a letter of acceptance from the Music Academy. It was a great shock, and excitement, to her and she had still not recovered from the surprise.
"I...I'm going to a Music Academy!" she whispered with glee to herself, then repeating it in a louder voice, "I'M GOING TO A MUSIC ACADEMY!" she shouted.
She had been waiting for this opportunity since before she could remember.
Taking in a deep breath and exhaling it, she closed her eyes for a moment, attempting to calm down.
When she thought she was ready, she opened her eyes back up and looked back to the email.
'Crap...' she thought, realizing the email had been sent around three days ago and that she'd have to leave today. On the bright side, the school had covered the ticket. All she had to do was print it out, pack her bags and get her mum to drive her to the airport.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am

Ana

She was hoping and praying to get a chance to go to the music Academy. She was constantly checking her email, her spam folder and everything. Today was the day that the Music academy would finally send all the people that made it. She looked in her email. NO NEW MESSAGES?! She carefully proceded to her spam folder seeing an email from the music Academy. The message

Dear Ana,

Lots of people have tried out for this Music Academy lots of people have not made it. We are sorry to say but you aren't one of those people. You have made the music academy and we would like you to go here for now on. We hope this will be a great expierence for you.

Sincerely,
Music Academy

Ana went straight down to her parents. "MOM, DAD I MADE IT I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!"
Her parents were very proud of her and then her mom said. "Better go pack your stuff before its time to go."
Ana went back and she packed all her stuff...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 am

After 12 long hours on the plane, Morgan arrived at LA. She rented a car, and moved into her new apartment that would be her home for the next 6 years.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Em had arrived at the airport in a little bit less than an hour. She knew that despite the rush she had put her mother through; she was still going to be late if she didn't get a move on things. She'd just passed through security check-out and was on her way to the plane which she would be boarding shortly. She was still shaking with excitement! She knew that the school didn't accept very many people, but knowing that she had been accepted made her more than happy. Sure, it would kind of suck to leave her parents, home and everything else behind her, but her excitement overwhelmed any doubts or sad thoughts she might have had.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Morgan settled in, the apartment was owned by her aunt who lived in LA, a few blocks away from the Academy. She was glad they had let her move in. She moved into her new room, gasping at her bed, its bedspread was white, with a beautiful teal canopy on top, and small cushions that were pink and fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Approximately a year ago:

Gita smiled shyly at her father who manned a large video camera on a tripod infront of her, he was smiling back and nodded to tell her he was going to start recording. "Hello, my name is Gita Liron. I am currently 15-years-old and am very interested in joining the many other wonderful musicians at Mt. Skiierly Music Academy." She said slightly enthusiastically. "Along with the application you have in your hands, you are going to witness me playing my version of the song "Starry Eyed", By Ellie Goulding, on my Sitar. I hope you enjoy the performance and seriously consider accepting me to your prestigious school."

Gita, listened to her tape and turned off the TV. That was a year ago, and even now Gita couldn't believe they accepted her! Even after she dragged a bit at the end. She had now been going to the school for a couple of months and managed to keep on the down-low. She wasn't exactly comfortable at the school, and she hoped that it would soon wear off.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Morgan looked at the white walls and started to unpack. "I can't wait 'till Monday!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Gita pounced on an ornate couch and snuggled with a pillow. She could hear her mother and father talking in the kitchen and the aroma of pizza wafted through the air. She smiled at the smell and was happy to have such good food; her parents always told her food in America tasted better, even if it was an Indian recipe!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Morgan sighed, putting on her pajamas, she was tired even though she slept through most of the time at the plane ride.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Ana

She got on the train since she lives in washington she won't have to go that far. She eagarly boarded the train and got on for her 2 hour trip. Now she had to wait
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Wearing some floral silk pajamas, Gita sauntered into the kitchen and kissed her mom and dad on the cheek. They smiled politely and got back to talk as Gita sat across from them not listening. She was much more interested in the pizza than her parents thrilled tone about her dad's photography and video business growing quickly. She stared at a small golden clock mounted above the the pantry. It had been a gift to her father after her first song hit the shelves and she received her first ever-- small-- pay check.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Morgan woke up the next day, it was Sunday. She walked to the kitchen and served herself some cereal.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Cadence arrived at Mt. Skiierly Music Academy. She dragged her luggage out of the bus that transported her to the school, probably dragging at least three hundred pounds. Cadence, probably in pain, walked into the school to meet the principal. Hopefully she could help me make friends...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 pm

((Its still Sunday.))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Gita enjoyed the pizza from last night and now was eating eggs and turkey-bacon. She sat opposite of her father and next to her mother, both of them eating as well. She took a sip of milk and excused herself. She felt like it would be a lazy day today.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Morgan hugged her sleepy aunt. "Alice, thank you so much for letting me move in." She said, smiling. "Tomorrow will be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Ana

She was going to live without her parents for six years all she had was her older sister who lived here. Her older sister was about 21 still in college to be a hair designer. She knocked on her older siser's apartment her sister opened the door half awake. Her sister said "who are you?" Ana opened her eyes "IM YOUR SISTER!!!" Ana looked at her sister all droopy eyes as if her sister was drunk. "ARE YOU DRUNK.?" she walked in her sister's room.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Em was shaking with excitement during the entire flight. She still couldn’t believe this was actually happening! This had been her dream for such a long time and now it had finally become reality. By the time the plane had finally landed, Em was jumpy as could be. She knew she should make some kind of an effort to act more mature, but at the moment she couldn’t help but be childish. It wasn’t long before she was in a cab and on the way to the place she would be staying at for the next several years. She was still a bit down about having to leave her parents behind, but at the same time she was kind of excited that she’d be able to live out here on her own.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Morgan finished eating, changed, put makeup on and left to look around the city she was now living in.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Galaxy arrived at Mt. Skiierly Music Academy,she smiled at herself knowing she can sing to her hearts content at the academy.She unlocked the car door,opening it letting the sun beam on her reveling skin she smiled at the strangers,who gladly smiled back.She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear,and grabbed her luggage waving to her parents,and skipping inside the academy.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Morgan arrived back at her apartment. It was night already. She laid down on her bed and started listening to some music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Academy - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Academy - RP   Music Academy - RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Academy - RP
Page 1 of 1