Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Atlantis Academy [[RP]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

((you can be a new student or someone who's lived here already.))

Miranda sighed "Guess holiday's over. I really should've taken that holiday tour instead of just going to the beach, and the pool and inviting friends over." She walked into a field, where there was a big poster saying who was who's room-mate. She was very surprised. She was going to be Cairo's room-mate, and she was 2 grades older than her! Miranda noted the things. "Building B, Floor 13, Room A203." She said. "If it's a bunker-bed, I take the bottom one!" She though to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:38 pm

(( Crystal's next-door to Miranda.))

Crystal walked to her room, small specks of ice falling off her snow-coated hair. She tried to open her door knob, but it wouldn't open. Frustrated, she froze the door knob and broke it. The door flung open. She held her hand up. " Ice make: bomb!" She picked up the small bomb, allowed it to blow up ( It's small) And stuck it on her door. She shrugged. " Good enough." She walked inside, slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Miranda got on the elevator, and searched for room A203. She used her new key to open it up. "Seems like Cairo hasn't arrived yet. I'll leave my things here and then go shopping at the Super Market." She left her bags on her room, next to her bed and went down to the Super Market and started buying food with her pocket money.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Wendy is a new student in Atlantis Academy. She started to walked towards the very big gate of the Academy. "This is amazing." As she admire the school. She continued on walking until she arrived in some rooms. "What are these?" As she started to open a one room. She opened the door of SuperMarket. "Woah! Foooood!" As she shouted. "But I still can't go inside because of my big bags." She sight. Started to walk.

((Who want to be my room mate? ))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

She picked up all the fruits, meats, and more. "After all, my family is rich and everything. Plus, I get money into my bank account every month. If I get even better grades, I'll get more money!" She thought. She smiled, buying almost everything. Then she went to the store called: "CANDY CUTE" which was all about buying decorations and accessories and cute clothes. It was a girly girl's paradise. She had so much fun spending. She went back to her room, with a few workers behind her, carrying her stuff. "Thanks boys." She said, handing out some tips. The boys left, leaving the bags.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Cairo flipped her hair as she strutted into her dorm, with two 9th graders behing her carrying her luggage, 5 bags each. "Well, I guess I should go get some decoratives. You nerds know how I feel about my accessories. Now, go organize my stuff." She sashayed out of her room in her flaming designer clothes. She went to CANDY CUTE, where she gets all her stuff. She saw a girl unloading outside, and smiled. "You must be from Atlantis Academy too. I'm Cairo Flamer, nice to meet you." She extended her hand, and said. "Come on! I don't have all day!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:12 pm

She smiled. "Well, yeah, I am. We're not allowed to leave. So, I went to the mall inside the Academy. It wasn't there last year. I swear, its so cool!" She shook her hand. "I'm Miranda."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:28 pm

"Okay... So I might see you later, depending what time my spa appointment was moved to." Cairo went into the store, and cleaned it of fire-like room decor. She called a limo to take her back to her dorm, but she sat in the front because the back was loaded with all her stuff. Staff helped her take the decorations back to her room.
Cairo's room (I'm imagining the dorms as being a main area and two bedroom areas):
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:20 pm

(In the apps, it says that each student shares a room with 2 or 1 person/people, and it is like an apartment. Some even have two floors. But they have like a kitchen, eating room, living room, one bedroom, etc.)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:22 pm

((Ah right. Mmk, can you please post))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:23 pm

"Hey! Don't go!" She yelled, and ran behind Cairo. "Are you hungry? Maybe we can go eat at the food court?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:34 pm

"I can't hun'. See you later." Cairo said.
(Continues with second paragraph of my last post)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

"C'mon! Please? Or, we could go shopping at the mall. You seem to like CANDY CUTE because of those bags." Miranda said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

((We beed to mive on back to the dorm mmk))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

((okay, then.))

Miranda sighed. "Well, it doesn't matter. I'll be at my flat. Whenever you want to come, just knock." She went up the elevator. She suddenly noticed. "Wait, that was Cairo? so we're room-mates?2" She thought, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Academy [[RP]]   Atlantis Academy [[RP]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Academy [[RP]]
Page 1 of 1