Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Neko People RP

Go down 
+4
evan
Wizzy
Queen
dewey decimal system
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

I decided to start since Marshy requested ;3
Flow walks around town, looking for something to do. Suddenly she sees the forest ahead of her and feels the urge to start running and climb the trees, so of course, she does. As she's running towards the forest, the wind is blowing through her hair and she begins to climb immediately, At first, she doesnt really know what she's doing until she starts to leap from tree to tree laughing, with her tail swinging. Finally she stops in her favorite tree, up on a big hill. She could see miles up in this tree, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Etsu -

Etsu stands up on the tree, she had a chocolate pocky in her mouth. The wind was blowing on her bare legs and started to climb up more to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Lindsey-

Lindsey was walking through a forest with a doll. "Pffft this forest seems endless" Lindsey grinned She saw a bench Finally!,something to sit on. She sat on it and look at the trees. She saw 2 girls on the trees. "They look like they're having fun." Lindsey thought
Maybe i should have fun for a chance Lindsey got up and climbed a tree.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Etsu -

Etsu spotted the girl climbing up a tree, she jumped off the tree with a face and sat on the bench; picking up a basket ball on the ground and dribbling it between her legs.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:23 am

Tani pounced up the tree pretty fast, as her friends did.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 am

Flow looked at the other nekos and took out some sushi >3< She threw it up in the air and caught some eating it quickly, then pounced onto another tree. She then saw a leaf blowing in the wind and chased it, arriving at a small cave. "Woah.." She stood there for a second, wondering if she should go inside or not. It was quite a dark cave! But her curiosity got the best of her, and she went inside.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Tani saw a mouse. She pounced at it, and threw it to the ground a couple of times. She followed the mouse to a cave, where she found her friend, Flow.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 am

Sushi
I was just wondering around and I spotted a tiny cave, which two other nekos were standing near
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 am

Flow looked around in the cave, then went back outside and looked at Tani and Sushi. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come on!" She motioned towards the cave. Flow was always ready for adventure!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 am

"Ok, ok!" Tani shouted. There was an echo. it was dark. She was SCARED!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

Tiana scampered across a small crack between buildings with tons of food sellers. She snatched some fish and ran away. "Come back here you dumb neko! That was 9.50!" But it was too late. She ran into a quiet cave. She quickly transformed to a human and walked around, nibbling on the fish. "Cool..."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 am

tani transormed to human. Her cat form was so small. But fast. She probably turn back if she was caught. Tani held her flashlight tight.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:50 am

"Isnt this fun?" Flow laughed. "Hmm! It looks like there's stuff on the walls. Its red! Maybe it's blood," she said in a creepy, teasing voice. "Just kidding. Don't be so frightened! If anything happens, you're not alone!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:05 am

"Stop that!" Tani shouted
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:12 am

"Okay, okay!" Flow put her hands up. "I surrender!" She laughed, looking around the cave. "Well, right now, it just looks.. plain.. I don't see anything.." She began to walk deeper into the cave. "Come on, lets see where the back wall is. I wanna see how far back this cave is."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 am

Tiana heard voices. "Hello? Whos there?" She called out. It echoed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 am

"Who's that?" Tani asked.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 am

"Um... your conciounse!" She called out. She wondered if she could trick them.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 am

"My conscience doesn't sound like that... Who, and where are you?" Flow took the flashlight and shined it in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 am

Justin

''What the hell are you freaks doing out here alone'' Justin said smirking to the group of trembling girls he laughed slightly and looked down at the one with the flashlight.He jumped off the tree landing behind the 3 girls.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 pm

"Haha, im just kidding." She stepped into the light. "Hi! Im Tiana, a Neko. And you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Sushi

Sushi looked at the girl who went into the light of the cave

"Haii!" Sushi said "My name is Sushi!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:15 pm

I hear people in my cave. Catia could see the flashlight bouncing off the walls. Who was dumb enough to come into my house? They're going to have to pay the price. "Who's there?!" Catia called out loudly, hoping to scare off whoever was inside the cave.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Sushi

Sushi heard a voice say "Who's there"

"It's Sushi!" she said
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 pm

"Well, I didn't know food could talk," reply Catia, rolling her eyes. Like I would know who that was. "Look. I don't know who you are, and frankly, I don't care. So could you leave my cave before I rip you to shreds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neko People RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko People RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next