Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Neko People RP

Go down 
+4
evan
Wizzy
Queen
dewey decimal system
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:56 pm

"You know, its quite rude to judge someone before you even get a chance to know them," Flow said. She moved her head to the side, studying the other girl. She cant be that bad, Flow thought. She's probably one of those people with the hard shells you just gotta crack!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Sushi
Sushi went back into her neko form once she got to the forest and climbed up to a tree
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"Who said I was judging anyone?" Catia asked, hating herself because she made contact. I'm sure this will be a quick, two second conversation where I get the last word.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

The sun was about too set. She looked for her little shack. It was near the forest. She ran off, the tuna man chasing he. She slowed him down by knocking over trash cans. She jumped into her smal cabin as the sun went down and the moon rised up. She whispered. "I dont care if im notcturnal. Strays can sleep...." She yawned. "Whever they want." She was still in cat form.

Her house was tidy. Some sticks with blankets around, some bones of fish,and a nice little ripped up bed she stole. It may seem nasty, but too her its home. She fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

"You said I was immature, and that's judging, now isn't it?" Flow walked in a circle around the girl, like she did when she was about to pounce on a prey. Hmm.

Last edited by Dreamer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Tiana kept sleeping. She was so very tired of all the running around. The cool breeze flew intoo her home and shivered. She had no door, and if she took the curtains down, rain will go everywhere. She had no choice but too jut sleep through it.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Sushi
It was dark outside and Sushi saw a neko-cat sleeping inside a hut
She went over and asked "Hello? Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm

"I never called you immature," Catia said, sitting down calmly. This girl was trouble, and Catia knew it. "I just said I don't hang out with immature cats. I also said the word 'immature' but that does not mean I was specifically calling you immature." She may not be immature, but she sure is stupid.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Tiana woke up. "Sure! Have i met you before?" She wondered. "Oh ya! Your Sushi! We meet again XD" She had a mini geust room. "You can sleep here if you want... Its a nice shack too me. Plus i have a geust room." There was a small little place with a scratched pillow. "I find these things alot."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Etsu -

Etsu looked up into the sky at the shining moonlight, she dropped the basketball and walked over the bench. Etsu laid on the bench and slept, the bench was comfy than it looks.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Sushi

"Okie thanks!" Sushi said
"Tomorrow morning do you want to go get some free sushi?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:59 pm

"Sure!" She smiles. "By the way, if i snore a little, just tell me ok? It wont bother me." She fixed her bed and cuddled in.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Sushi

"Okie, goodnight" Sushi said
she went on the pillow and feel asleep

(brb for like 10 minutes Marshy)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

(KK)

Tiana dreamed about Tuna land, where you can eat anything you want. She had three d glasses on for some reason and was flying around in her bed. "Whee...." She said in her dream.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Flow stopped, and glared at her, then she ran away. I don't like that girl. I don't even know why I gave her a chance. Obviously, we cant be friends. Oh well, for her, that is. She climbed up her favorite tree and snuggled up with her tail curled around the rest of her body in full cat form.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 pm

"Thanks for wasting two minutes of my life!" Catia called out. Did she only talk to me to pester me? Gosh, what is up with there cats? She returned to her den and made herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Suddenly Flow heard a noise. She picked her head up. No. No. No. No!.. please tell me they didn't find me.. Cautiously, she looked below her. The wolves, they were there. She held her breath and hoped they wouldn't hear her, or see her. They didn't, and they began to walk away. But just as Flow thought they were gone, she tried leaping into another tree, but fell. The wolves turned around and started to walk towards her, And she ran for her life.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Sushi

Sushi woke up and woke Tiana up,
"Wake up sleepy head, time to go get some sushi!" she said cheerfully
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Tiana woke up. "TUNA DONT LEAVE ME!" She jerked her head up. "Time already? Ok, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Sushi

Tuna? Sushi thought Okie..

"Okie!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Tiana ran out of the woods but stopped. The tuna man. he froze, hoping she wouldnt see her.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:59 pm

The wolves growled and barked at Flow and she kept running. "G..GO AWAY!" She screamed, but she didn't dare look back. She ran into town, and all the townspeople began to scream and were frightened.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Tani went into town and saw a batch of fillet! She reached down and took it, but ended up being chased by a big man and a bat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko People RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3