Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Neko People RP

Go down 
+4
evan
Wizzy
Queen
dewey decimal system
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Neko People RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Flow looked at the boy who was looking at her. "Having fun. Well, I was. They were scared." Then she looked at Tiana, "I'm a neko too. I'm Flow." "And to whoever that voice is.. I don't know if I want to leave. I kind of like it here."

Last edited by Dreamer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Sushi
"I'm not food! I'm a cat! Well, sort of a cat!" Sushi said
She walked over to were she heard the voice
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Oh no, they're coming towards me! "Stay back!" Catia ordered. She peered into the darkness, looking for any suspects. "Don't come near me. This is my cave, just to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Sushi

"I don't care!" Sushi said

She looked at the girl to see that she was just a neko like herself, but a little bit older.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 pm

"Its not like we have the plague or anything." Flow touched the wall, and it felt cold and rough. "Geez. How do you live in this thing? Its freezing cold."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 pm

"It's not so bad," replied Catia with a shrug. She came closer and examined the other nekos. They're definetly younger than me. I guess there goes my chance for mature people. "You get used to it after awhile. Now, I would appreciate it if you guys left, I don't really like company."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Sushi

"But I love company! How could you not like people? I mean I could not breath air without other nekos! Do you live in this cold dark place because you don't like other people?" Sushi said
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Flow cleared her throat and nudged Sushi. "Uhh, Sushi.. I think we should really go. Now." Catia looked older than her, maybe by just a year but she could tell Catia wasn't interested in being friends.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 pm

"Yeah, the Sushi's right. Who doesnt love company?" She transformed into a cat. She started playing with a sparkly rock. "Ok. A vote: If you are a stray cat, or neko, say I. I."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Sushi

"I! I! I! I! I! I!" Sushi said
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:58 pm

"Strays are awesome." She took out her unfinished tuna she stole. "You can take naps whenever you want, you dont have too take baths, and no leash choking you as your master takes you for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Catia rolled her eyes. "Just go," she said. "I don't like majority of the nekos I meet because they're immature, if you must know."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Flow crossed her arms and hissed. "Well, that's quite offensive. Not all nekos are immature," she huffed.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Tiana walked over. "The majorty of your brain is 50% Rude, 15% obnoxious, and 25% lonley." Tiana rolled on her back laughing as her fur rolled in the pebbles.

(Not flow, im talking to Rin's character)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:03 pm

"This is what I'm talking about. Immmaaattuuuurrreeee," Catia said, dragging out the word. "And your calculations are wrong. If my brain is 50% Rude, 15% obnoxious, and 25% lonley, that's only 90%. So don't try to make fun of me, it's not working."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 pm

(Whoops i messed up on math i tried to make it 100 DX)

"Whatevs. Cya, ima steal some more fish." She scampered off and went through the crack with food places again. Tiana saw the man, so she turned too human when nobody was watching. She moved closer too the tuna place and suddeny, she heard something. "Have i seen you somewhere?" He asked. She froze, turned too a cat, stole 2 cans of tuna and ran off. She climbed too the roof and ate peacefully.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 pm

"Hmph," Flow glared at her, then walked away. She saw a butterfly and began to chase it, then got tired and flopped on the ground. She was now in a grassy prairie and she laid there for a while, waiting for night to fall. Then she would hunt for mice or maybe go to the lake for fish, whatever she felt like later on.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Sushi

"Well I don't think your rude! I think you are ummm" Sushi said
What is that word again she thought
"Whatever, I have to go anyways! See you later"
Sushi went outside of the cave to her tree, I'm not a food She thought
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Finally, those weirdos are gone. Now I can have peace and quiet. Catia perched herself on a large rock and closed her eyes, glad that no one was around to pester her. That Food Cat isn't so bad. Her name is Sushi right? What a unusual name! "Don't come back!" she shouted into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:53 pm

(I'm thinking of doing a neko high school roleplay, or a high school for all creatures.. should I?)
Flow watched the sun set and sighed. Its beautiful, she thought. She just felt kind of lonely for some reason. She began to rip out some grass and throw it around for a while, then she got up and turned into her full cat form. She pranced over to the lake. She licked up some water and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

((the neko school sounds good, but only in this rp since it would make more sense))

It wasn't long until Catia became thirsty. She exited her cave and looked around for something to quench her thirst. That's when she saw one of the pest that bothered her earlier. Oh, no! Again! What should I do? Go get my drink but not make a conversation or let myself die of dehydration?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Etsu -

Etsu took the basketball and did some drills. She played with no one but herself; shooting them all in the basket.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Flow went back into her normal form after she saw the girl from before. She looked at her with an eyebrow raised thinking, why is she staring at me?
(Yea. Maybe later on in the RP, like the next day or something, I'll bring up the school or something. Hmm. I'll have to think of how to bring it up.?"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Okay, I'll just change to a cat, quickly get a drink, and leave, all while IGNORING her. Catia transformed into a cat silently then made her way to the lake, trying not to be conspicous. When she reached the water, she bent down and took a sip, not daring to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Sushi

Sushi went into her cat form and went into town,
I'm so hungry I could eat sushi! she thought
She went into the sushi restaurant and meowed at the chef, she always came and got sushi from him, that's how she got the name Sushi
"You came back again little kitty!" he said
Sushi meowed
"Here, here. Take this." he said as he gave her some sushi from his hand
Sushi purred, ate the sushi and ran outside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko People RP   Neko People RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko People RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next