Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

=Life= [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Mr.Noah
Wizzy
mich
taehyung
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

=Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Maya yawned and brushed her teeth. She jumped into her pajamas and felt snug in her sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm

"Do you want to sleep on the sleeping bag or on the bed?" Niameliet asked. She was on her pajamas: They were the prettiest of all.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 pm

"I will stay in here. Besides, I am only but the guest! Oh, and it's really comfy in here!"
Maya smiled, and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm

"Good. Do you want to watch any movies?" Niameliet asked, but before Maya could answer, Thalia interrupted. "Um, no. I don't and Maya doesn't either." She said, turning to Maya and secretly giving her a threatening face.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Finally after what seemed like forever [to Elise], the maid finished the cleaning and Elise hopped back on her bed. Ah, she thought. Now I just gotta change into my PJs and life will be uh...The life. So she changed into her silky pajamas that had been washed recently by her mother, and jumped back onto her bed. She sunk into it, because it was really soft. Then she looked at the clock. What am I thinking? It's only 7:30 PM! Oh well...This comfortableness doesn't last forever, she thought, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 pm

"Ummmm, errr, I want to, but....ok!" Maya didn't want to give in to Thalia's "mind powers", as she called them.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Thalia frowned but smiled at Niameliet. She fell asleep in her sleeping bag and so did Thalia.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:44 pm

"Wait! What about the movie?!" Maya said. She realized they fell asleep.
"Happy Birthday to me." Maya closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Niameliet smiled at Maya and fell asleep. Her mother walked in the room and kissed Niameliet in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Maya woke in the morning and started her morning routine. Because she was at someone's house, she stopped it at the fourth step, Buckle Up Mary Janes, the step after Get Dressed, Brush Teeth, and Comb Hair.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Niameliet smiled and woke up. Her mother had prepared a special breakfast, so that Niameliet's mother entered the room and woke them up. "Breakfast is ready!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Maya was already up and ready. She hopeed down the stairs, and skipped to Nia's beautifully
carved table.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Niameliet sat in the table and smiled. "Waffles!" She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Maya set up her table like she always would. The way her parents did. Maya's idols were her parents. She imitated everything they did. The waffle was on her plate. She used her knife and cut the waffle into little bites. Maya held her fork correctly and ate the waffle.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Niameliet used the maple syrup and filled every little hole in the waffle, like she liked to do. She ate them, putting more syrup and butter in each bite.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Maya finished and smiled. She headed to their Gym Room, and took out the large ball she brought. It was the size of her older sister, who was 15!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Niameliet went after Maya, and started doing exercises.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Penelope -

Penelope woke up from her 'beauty' sleep, as she calls it. She walks to the bathroom attached to her bedroom and brushed her teeth. Penelope takes her daily shower and dresses up in her pretty gold-like dress. She walks down the stairs with her coach bag and said hello to her uncle Vincent; who was staying here for a week, month, a few days?

Her mother handed her an empty plate, Penelope took it and helped herself to the food.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Fate opened her eyes as her crying mother held her. They were in a place Fate had never been before, but would be seen quite often for the rest of her life. Her baby brain couldn't process the words spoken by the man in the white coat. "I'm sorry Michelle, but your daughter Fate appears to be..." the man choked on his words at the sigh of his own wife weeping with his daughter. "Michele... Our beautif daughter is terribly sick." Fates father hugged her mother and almost crushed the both of them. Bored, Fate began to cry and her father the doctor cradled her in his arms as she drifted back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Niameliet's mother smiled at them. "So, school is starting soon." She said.

((Every, like, 5-7 pages it is like another year if you want. So, it was Niameliet's birthday on page 4 so she will turn 5 soon. I really want her to grow up and become a teen!))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Hunter Reid
Hunter decided to move to Greentown,he had the money for the moving and was home packing.His mother came into his room and gave him a sympathetic smile,he knew it was fake so he sent a fake smile back.
Once he was done packing,Hunter hurried downstairs and said good bye to his parents,Hunter was full of excitement.He got on the boat and gave the director his ticket & sat down on a wooden bench.He will reach Greentown tomorrow,he was excited.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

After Elise woke up from her soft bed, she didn't want to get out. Her golden, transparent curtains covered some of the sun, but most of it was shining down at her from the shiny glass window. Chirp, chirp! Elise groaned, annoyed. "There goes the birds again," she whispered. Since she didn't want to get out of bed, she called the maid and said, "Bring me breakfast here, now!" The maid quickly brought her breakfast, and rushed out of the room to do her daily chores. Elise ate it all, and put the fragile and expensive plate on the brown, wooden table next to her bed. She had just noticed the table there; ugly and small. "Mom! Let's go shopping today!" she shouted to her mother. "Well she probably buy me beautiuful stuff, because it is my birthday."

[[@Lin Okay, I'll have Elise become 16.]]

Last edited by Frost on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Niameliet gasped. School..? I can't believe it! Its going to be my first day at school! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 pm

When Fate woke up she was back in her familiar cradle. Fate didn't know it yet but she was the daughter of a rich Doctor and veterinarian. She lived in GreenTown and well, she was already dying rapidly. She had a rare heart disease that at this point in time had no treatment. She was going to die before she was 20, that much was certain.

Fate crawled to her stuffed animals and drooled on the leg of a her bunny. She giggled in delight. Today she had just turned 1.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 pm

[[ @Lin - I started using Penelope first as a teen, already. Is that okay? yny ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[RP]]   =Life= [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=Life= [[RP]]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next