Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions

Go down 
+12
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Bloobu
S
CakeBossLover
Mace
Sharpsul99
Trash
McKenna
heartsNARIA
v
Skai
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 am

Well, I was thinking about things maybe we could add to the forum. Post any of your suggestions here for Mace to look over any maybe add them to the forum?

My Suggestion(s)

• A Role Play section? One that wouldnt let your post count go up or something? And you have to have a certain amount of posts because we know you acctually care about Fantage and won't just post there and no where else..
(2 Votes)

Other Suggestion(s)

Mace, please don't get mad these are only suggestions..

Last edited by Bluemango64 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 am

I agree about the roleplaying section. I don't have any suggestions yet. XD
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am

2 votes for RP section!
Haha, that's fine! When you do be sure to come back!
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:43 am

YES! Roleplaying for sure! ;D Dude im obsessed with roleplaying! ;D I like am a roleplay maniac! BRING US THE ROLEPLAYS NOW! ;D

If the roleplay forum does get invented then.. i will be in heaven.

Oh! NO TEK TEKS! On a different forum i was on there was roleplaying but we used TEK TEK'S for our characters, Okay so like... ANIME PICS! That's what i use in all my roleplays on different sites, So like if it does get invented, We'd have to use Anime Pics rather than Tektek's... Cause that's how it's meant to be ;3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 am

Guys, until forumotion has a thing where a topic or forum can not increase your posts, then we aren't gonna get back RP's or Posting Games. So don't get your hopes up.

And also, souldn't Mace be posting something like this, not a member? If Mace feels his forum is alright, and doesn't need anything else to it, then there is no need for suggestions that may never be added.

Thats just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 am

No roleplaying, the forum will get spammed, the topic bar will be full of roleplays, and I HATE ROLEPLAYS.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 am

heartsNARIA wrote:
YES! Roleplaying for sure! ;D Dude im obsessed with roleplaying! ;D I like am a roleplay maniac! BRING US THE ROLEPLAYS NOW! ;D

Oh! NO TEK TEKS! On a different forum i was on there was roleplaying but we used TEK TEK'S for our characters, Okay so like... ANIME PICS! That's what i use in all my roleplays on different sites, So like if it does get invented, We'd have to use Anime Pics rather than Tektek's... Cause that's how it's meant to be ;3

ROLEPLAY MANIAC HEREEEEEE

But why does Mace care about the postcount so much? It barely matters to any of us. But, if there was a roleplay section, Mace would be 10x the awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
heartsNARIA wrote:

But why does Mace care about the postcount so much? It barely matters to any of us. But, if there was a roleplay section, Mace would be 10x the awesome!

Because, it's a fantage forum. I can't have someone get 200 posts a day which some people were when I allowed roleplays, especially when there not even about Fantage.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah agreed with Mace and Sharp, Mace already is 10x awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 am

Mace wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
heartsNARIA wrote:

Because, it's a fantage forum. I can't have someone get 200 posts a day which some people were when I allowed roleplays, especially when there not even about Fantage.

Yeah, but, the whole forum doesn't have to talk about JUST Fantage. Thats why you added the General Discussion section.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 am

O_O It was just a suggestion everyone just calm down.

And Mace like I said it could not add to your cumulative post count.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

Bluemango64 wrote:
O_O It was just a suggestion everyone just calm down.

And Mace like I said it could not add to your cumulative post count.

Forumotion can't do that.

Or atleast they dont have it...
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 am

Blue I don't think thats a current feature in forumotion... but idk. Otherwise I totally agree with the RP section, by the way, did you guys know, Mace has never EVER played in one? I bet you guys didn't but I did. And I agree with sharp kinda, if it has to ALL be about fantage then why is there a general discussion section? Otherwise I think Mace should be up about suggestions, not down. This forum rarely has anything new, I doubt i'm the only extremely bored user here. And besides whats the problem with someone getting 200 posts a day? Don't you want your forum to have alot of messages? At least the users is being active, right now people just kinda mozy over all the messages...

Last edited by 2008sarah on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 am

Sarah, im with you. It has gotten way that is why i wanted a RP section.. and
MY GOD PEOPLE! I AM SORRY FOR SUGGESTION STUFF AND IM THE BAD GUY:P
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 pm

[quote="heartsNARIA"]YES! Roleplaying for sure! ;D Dude im obsessed with roleplaying! ;D I like am a roleplay maniac! BRING US THE ROLEPLAYS NOW! ;D

Oh! NO TEK TEKS! On a different forum i was on there was roleplaying but we used TEK TEK'S for our characters, Okay so like... ANIME PICS! That's what i use in all my roleplays on different sites, So like if it does get invented, We'd have to use Anime Pics rather than Tektek's... Cause that's how it's meant to be ;3 [/quote]

lol you really are the anime freak XD

[quote="Anaira"]No roleplaying, the forum will get spammed, the topic bar will be full of roleplays, and [b]I HATE ROLEPLAYS.[/b][/quote]

same i dont really participate in the roleplays on another forum because i partly do not understand them and on the forum with the roleplays, because there are no sections there is just roleplay on each page ><
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Bluemango64 wrote:
Sarah, im with you. It has gotten way that is why i wanted a RP section.. and
MY GOD PEOPLE! I AM SORRY FOR SUGGESTION STUFF AND IM THE BAD GUY:P

Ha, that's what I try to say to peeps, but, hey well, you know.

But I agree that there should be a roleplay section.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:09 pm

If we have a roleplaying section, that's how everyone will get on, but our forum will most likely be spammed. >.<
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

The forum'll have tons of posts from different RPs, I was thinking we could have one like a week a month and then delete it when it's done or lock it.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 pm

If we ever actaully get a roleplay here, I think we need one. The last time roleplays got started, everyone made their own just to have a different name. Or at least, that's what I noticed about the roleplays. I loved them though. This site is getting a little boring as far as Fantage posting goes, though. Most of it is people posting their newest recolor (no offense to anyone, but that's the truth.)
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
If we ever actaully get a roleplay here, I think we need one. The last time roleplays got started, everyone made their own just to have a different name. Or at least, that's what I noticed about the roleplays. I loved them though. This site is getting a little boring as far as Fantage posting goes, though. Most of it is people posting their newest recolor (no offense to anyone, but that's the truth.)

Yeahhhh, SJ has a point...we used to have tons of shops, there's not really many anymore, and they die off
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm

I have an idea:

If we can do roleplays, they have to be about Fantage. What about theres a limit for each person in the forum to post in roleplays? Example: 1 person can only post 10 posts on roleplays, and only one or two roleplays allowed until those roleplay(s) are over? The person has to count up how many posts he/she has made on the roleplay, and if he/she goes above the limit, a moderator or admin can delete that post? x3 I also <3 roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:41 am

Well, you know im just gonna put it out there and say it.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but, seriously.. there are only like 25-30 regular members who come on daily. It says we have 230 members but OVER half are inactive.. Now. half of the 25 - 30 regular members pretty much only come on because their friends are on here. If we had something new, it would boost the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 am

Ric8 wrote:
I have an idea:

If we can do roleplays, they have to be about Fantage. What about theres a limit for each person in the forum to post in roleplays? Example: 1 person can only post 10 posts on roleplays, and only one or two roleplays allowed until those roleplay(s) are over? The person has to count up how many posts he/she has made on the roleplay, and if he/she goes above the limit, a moderator or admin can delete that post? x3 I also <3 roleplays.

I can't really agree. It wouldn't be much fun to have only Fantage roleplays.
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Ric8 wrote:
I have an idea:

I can't really agree. It wouldn't be much fun to have only Fantage roleplays.

But this is a Fantage Forum...
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 am

He means ONLY Fantage RP's are boring..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next