Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Suggestions

Go down 
+12
Bluerivers1
pokeranger
Bloobu
S
CakeBossLover
Mace
Sharpsul99
Trash
McKenna
heartsNARIA
v
Skai
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Ric8 wrote:
I have an idea:

If we can do roleplays, they have to be about Fantage. What about theres a limit for each person in the forum to post in roleplays? Example: 1 person can only post 10 posts on roleplays, and only one or two roleplays allowed until those roleplay(s) are over? The person has to count up how many posts he/she has made on the roleplay, and if he/she goes above the limit, a moderator or admin can delete that post? x3 I also <3 roleplays.

I can't really agree. It wouldn't be much fun to have only Fantage roleplays.

But this is a Fantage Forum...

But, not everyone wants to do everything that involves Fantage on here, you know.
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
Ric8 wrote:
I have an idea:

If we can do roleplays, they have to be about Fantage. What about theres a limit for each person in the forum to post in roleplays? Example: 1 person can only post 10 posts on roleplays, and only one or two roleplays allowed until those roleplay(s) are over? The person has to count up how many posts he/she has made on the roleplay, and if he/she goes above the limit, a moderator or admin can delete that post? x3 I also <3 roleplays.

I think it depends on the rules. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary happens in Fantage except for glitches, and it has to be Fantage related...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 am

SjeeshBack wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:
Ric8 wrote:
I have an idea:

I think it depends on the rules. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary happens in Fantage except for glitches, and it has to be Fantage related...

That's not fair at all. Mace has taken away the posting games and is kind of forcing us to stay on Fantage topic. Not everybody here likes Fantage. I like it, but I want to post about something non-Fantage topic for once. Maybe Mace should get rid of the General Discussion section. Posting in Posting Games and roleplays are not all about post count, but that's just Mace.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:58 am

Eh, well this place has gotten so boring and unappealing i think i might quit..
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm

What's with all the "I might quit"/"I'm quitting on _/_/10" junk? Seriously guys. -.-"
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Well its gotten boring missy.. >< YOu were ever in this so leave ><
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

Still, it's getting annoying. I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah so? I dont really care..
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:44 pm

If you don't want it to be everyone's business, then maybe you shouldn't have posted it. I guess you were too busy deciding when to leave to think of it. Now bye, since leaving is such a huge occasion that you have to decide a special date.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 pm

What? Lool that made no sense genius and just get outta the fricken thread miss "Im so fricken better then every dang person in the fricken world!"
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 am

Listen. I can think of 100 things better than listening to this, so this is my last post, hopefully. First of all, I CAN confess there are better people in the world than me. Thinking of myself as an idol goes against everything I believe in, so I hope you get around to realizing that, "genius." second, You think I'm stupid when it looks like about 50% of your language is "fricken" in your posts. I think that's the reason you don't understand what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Skai
Senior Fantagian
Skai

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 am

Yus, because I my not swear here if i could that would be great! And I am happy you have FINALLY gotten over this and are leaving this thread so buh-bye now!
Back to top Go down
Lane.
Regular Fantagian
Lane.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am

Troll bate ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XFantage
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian
Nakira

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 pm

I LOVEEEE Roleplays! I support the idea 100%. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2