Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

6 Recipes for a story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

6 Recipes for a story Empty
PostSubject: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 pm

So I put this together to help some people improve their writing. Not anyone specific just in general. ^^

--

Recipe 1:

Recipe 2:

Recipe 3:

Recipe 4:

Recipe 5:

Recipe 6:

--

Well, I hope this helps! I probably forgot some recipes but when I remember I will make a column on it. I'd like to see some nice and decent stories if this has helped you improve. ^^
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Thank you for posting! I bet these ingredients for stories will help o3o
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 pm

I think that Recipe 6 is the most vital, and always should be there. Then again, you shouldn't be captain obvious and at the end/beginning/middle/whatever put something like "And the moral of this story is to treat others how you want to be treated!" or something. Try to put it there, but not too vague and not too obvious.
Another thing I'd like to say is that when using the senses, don't do something like; "Kylie looked around the beach. There were trees and sand. She smelled the air. It smelled of salt water. She felt the sand. It was rough." Writing it like that doesn't flow well and makes the story pretty flat.

Overall, this is a wonderful guide and I'm sure it will help others tons! Sticked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Len wrote:
I think that Recipe 6 is the most vital, and always should be there. Then again, you shouldn't be captain obvious and at the end/beginning/middle/whatever put something like "And the moral of this story is to treat others how you want to be treated!" or something. Try to put it there, but not too vague and not too obvious.
Another thing I'd like to say is that when using the senses, don't do something like; "Kylie looked around the beach. There were trees and sand. She smelled the air. It smelled of salt water. She felt the sand. It was rough." Writing it like that doesn't flow well and makes the story pretty flat.

Overall, this is a wonderful guide and I'm sure it will help others tons! Sticked.

Yes, I agree. It's really hard to explain stuff, I'm not very good at at. But thanks for the help! (:
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Thanks! I'll use this for my story!

You should post this to deviantart, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Ooh, I like your recipes. This will help a lot for people who like to create stories and such. Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6 Recipes for a story   6 Recipes for a story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6 Recipes for a story
Page 1 of 1