Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Relora
Queen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:37 pm

"Fighting? Who said we were fighting? All I want is to ask this girl what she just did!" Glancimg back at the nerdy girl and the boy, Ari tolled her eyes.
"Whars up with this school? Opening lickers by drawing hearts, the color punk everywhere and the stupid name?! This place is a joke!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:39 pm

"A joke? How so! You shouldn't really focus on that. I've heard this place has really good education! And pink isn't a bad colour... The only problem is that it doesn't really match with my clothes." This was a half joke. He then looked back up to her. "Mmm, the heart locker opening though might be a problem, it'll make it very easy to steal! We can trust each other not do that though, right?" He jumped up, his shoulder length hair jumping with him.
"And I don't think the name is stupid. Cupid's a pretty cool god, I think!" He grinned, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 pm

This guy was bonkers. She rolled her eyes and spat the the ground. Again.
"Sure I bet the classes are stuff like playing with dolls and cutting paper hearts. I doubt they even have a gym! This whole place is Barbie land. So what's your name?" Ari spoke in a very dry and sarcastic manner. This place seemed to have even stupider students than decoration.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:50 pm

"Are you sure? I've heard many people that graduated from Cupid's are doing very well right now, and im sure they have a gym, and if not, at least it's good for the people that don't like sports!" He grinned. "My name's River. River Blue. I know that name's more popular with girls and that the whole name is just a bad pun but-" He stopped talking for a second. "That shouldn't matter, should it? What's yours?" He looked at her, but also at the other girl that was with her. "And what about you? You haven't talked at all!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Felicia [[ Felicity ]] -

Felicity watched the two arguing. The heart was really just a part of the code, you have to put in your code then draw the heart, it was really simple though the two never knew about it.

She wanted to speak but she couldn't she was way too shy so she just sat right in front of her locker and opened her suitcase to get out a novel.

"Cupid owns a-" She whispers while she reads. The page was torned out, what did Cupid have? A crystal, a book, what?!

Felicia looked in her luggage for the torned page but there was nothing..

--

Felicity looked at River, she didn't really know what to say. speaking wasn't her 'thing'.

Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm

((ugh I'm late for this my ears have been keeping me from going on double ear infection))
Alex

He finally arrived he slept in too late. He walked into his new school getting blasted with pink. He saw it everywhere. He felt like puking his parent told him this school was sporty not girly. He ran right to the boys bathroom and passed out. TOO PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 pm

He looked over at Felicity, wide eyes. "Aah, you don't like to talk, then? I can respect that, definitely! Yeah..." He dazed off, but couldn't help but talk to her again. She was opening her locker, getting out a book.
"What book is that? Looks good. You like to read?" He looked back at Ari, attempting to create conversation with the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Ari almost broke out laughing. This guys name was River Blue?! That wad hilarious. But she held it in, and continued to speak.
"I'm Ari. Remember that." She felt really awkward and wanted to get out of the area soon as possible. Wad there anyone with common sense here?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

Felicity looked at River and nodded happily. She flipped the book to its cover and showed him the title. The title of the book was 'Tall Tales', a book for legends about creatures like Cupid.

Felicity flipped to the page that had a torned part, she kept reading it like a scanner to find come clues on what Cupid had... or did.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Alex

He walked to his locker it was kinda shapes like a heart. He put his locker combination and opened to put his new stuff in his pink... Locker. He put his stuff and looked around as everyone was hurrying to their classes. He looked at his sheet that said where to go. Science? Room 125 hmmm. He walked around a bit seeing some people talking.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm

((Started late,sorry))

Jordan Mathews

Jordan stepped into the school,letting the warm air hit her face.Jordan placed her wavy dirty blonde hair on her shoulder and fixed her purple bandanna,she stepped into her schools hallway and recieved weird looks from the other kids.She shrugged it off and smiled back at them.Once she reached her locked,she saw 1 boy and 2 girls conversating,she opened her locked placing her books in that she wouldn't need for the day.She closed her locker and sighed.What to do...What to do... Jordan thought.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 pm

"Tall tales? I love those! They're really interesting, and have so much variation, yeah?" He grinned, looking at Ari. "Yeah, Ari's a pretty memorable name, it's short but unique! It's nice." He almost seemed to have a smile permanently plastered onto his face. "You still haven't told me your name!" He looked back at Felicity, happy. "Unless you're mute, and if you are, I respect that, I'd like to hear it, cuz you seem pretty cool! I mean, if you don't want to you don't have to, though.." He stopped for a second.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

"Oh.." She started, "I'm Um.. Fe-li-ci-ty."

Felicity took pauses as she spoke, she was just shy that way, I mean seriously how can not be shy? It's almost impossible for her.

Felicity put the book back in her suitcase and stood up; holding it tightly but with struggles. She opened her locker and looked for something as if she was expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Jordan heard the kid babbling she started laughing,pretty loud she dropped her social studies book and she sighed ''Its to far'' she said to herself.After 5 minutes of useless whining she bent down and picked up her notebook and placed it in her locker.She locked it and looked around the hallway examining the walls bulletin boards and daily news.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 am

Timmy takes off his hat. His hair felt like static and was sticking up all over the place, but at least it still looks nice. He takes out his schedule. Let's see... I first have social studies. He takes out his social studies book from his locker.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 am

( omg what happened? Im kinda late)
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:14 am

Jordan sighed,she took out her shedule she had Social Studies she groaned she picked up her book and walked to Social Studies passing by a kid with hair pointing upwards.She walked in,and the teachers weren't there yet,she mentally yayed and went towards the back.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:17 pm

After getting her locker combo and learning how to open the dumb thing, Love received her schedule and briskly walked to her locker. Right next to her we're two girls and a boy talking. She rolled her eyes, opened her locker and tuned them out. She mentally prepared herself do the day and began to stuff her locker with school items. It was messy in the end, and much like her locker her mind was a mess, but she knew where everything was and that was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Timmy slams his locker shut and tries to turn the lock... but it was stuck. He curses quietly as he holds his locker in place, and keeps on turning the lock. He shakes his head in anger.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm

River grinned at Love next to him, he always tried to include everybody, no matter how often it didn't work out. He smiled to her, then faced Felicity again. "That's a nice name! You in general seem very nice!" He kept looking at Love and at Ari, in a his best attempt to include everybody. He looked towards the girl opening her locker.
"Ah! Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Love knew the boy was looking at her from time to time, but she just kept a straight face and ignored him. She wasn't sure why he was looking at her (frankly she didn't care as long as it wasn't out of ill means.) She shifted her statue like gaze to her scedule and saw that her first class was math; a subject she found interesting yet felt indifferent too.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 pm

"Um, hi!" He attempted to grab her attention again, noticing she hadn't responded. Did she not like him? Did he do something wrong? He looked over at Ari and Felicity again. "Ah, what's your first class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:13 pm

"Math I think? I can't honestly tell in this curly font." Ari looked at the paper in disgust. If was yes, pink, had hearts all over it, and ridiculously fancy script. What was this school like in May?
"I can't believe I'm stuck in this place."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Felicity [[ Felicia ]] -

"O-oh." She stuttered, "I h-have H-H-Home Ec."

Felicity stood up with her suitcase in hand, she had to get this suitcase in her dorm but she had no idea where that was.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Again, Love ignored the boy and after retire ring her neccessary materials she took her shoulder bag and left. She wasn't used to people trying to strike up conversation with her and for a moment she had panicked, luckily she kept her cool and was able to leave without gaining or losing anything. She smiled with self-satisfaction and waited for the bell to ring and the class door to open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]   Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid Priv. High [[ Role Play ]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next