Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid [RP]

Go down 
+4
MsJoyMaeda
Squirtle
Lenka
evan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Aiko smiled.

Aiko819: Oh, hi! What plans do you have for the weekend?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Luo Tianyi -

A wide smile formed on Tianyi's face, it was Aiko.

Tianyi: Nothing, really. Probably just going to play with my pet; Tian Dian. Why? Are you having a party or a get together?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am

((Agh late reply))
Kaai Yuki's phone beeped, and she saw she got a message. Quickly pressing a few buttons, she entered the chat.

Kaai Y.:Hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Nerus phone beeped, and she looked at the invintation. She entered the doe and joined the chat room.

1Akita_Neru:Hey everyone, what's up?

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Mikuo's phone vibrated again. Instead of a text, it was a chat room invitation. He accepted the invitation and entered the code.

Hatsune_Mikuo_16: What have you guys been up to? All I did today was read a book and lounge on the couch
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Aiko: Well, I haven't really done anything yet, but Luo's idea of having some kind of get-together and party. It might be a little late to start now but I'll contact somebody. When I'm done, I'll call you guys or send you a message to confirm, including the time you've got to be there.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Hatsune_Mikuo_16: A get-together/party sounds good to me. Have you thought of a time yet?

Mikuo looks up from the phone screen. Nothing interesting was in view- he just spots pixel birds hopping around.

Last edited by Kubo on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Yowane woke up from her deep sleep. She squeezed out of her file and stretched. She was one of those hackers. She liked to mess up certain computer links for fun. She hopped into Firefox and put in the link:

http://www.VocaloidStinks.com/d36552-vocaloid-stinks

She put her hands on her hips.

"Though i'm an utau, I can still make a difference!" She smiled evilly and jacked up the link. She got to the homepage and started glitching things in like VOCALOID ROCKS and a bunch of random pictures.

She gets a text.

Yowane_Haku101 Hey guys! Watsup? :P
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Aiko smiled. She went to youtube and found a funny video.

She sent the link in the chat.

Aiko; I just found this video! Its awesome!
www.youtube.com/cat-catty-fun-st7756-fuaaaaa
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Yowane got another text.

Yowane_Haku101: I cant see the link D: It says 404 page not found :(

Hey guys, don't tell anyone, but im jacking up links. Join me on this one:

http://www.VocaloidStinks.com/d36552-vocaloid-stinks
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:03 pm

[It showed up as a clickable link xD I actually clicked it!]

Mikuo's phone vibrated in his hands.

Hatsune_Mikuo_16: Links don't work for me over the phone for some reason : (
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 pm

(Did that on purpose)

Haku noticed the cursor moving. "CRUD!!" She ran out of the link. She spied on the blog owner of Vocaloid Stinks.com He was cursing for ages. "That's that." She ran off and noticed Denn Honelle walking by. (Haku Genderbend) She started blushing so hard that the computer would crash. "H-Hi donelle!" Denn looked at her strangley. "Its honelle." "Oh." Haku speed walked away and started texting again.

Yowane_Haku101: My crush just walked by. He is never going to talk to me again.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Luo Tianyi -

Tianyi: Sorry, guys. I was busy playing with Tian Dian. owo And when would we have our get-together or where would we have it?

Luo Tianyi held her phone on her left hand and laid her head on the desktop wall, there was nothing to do and there was no plans for today except work or sing.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

[ignore 'we hate darkmanor'. Add him/her to your foes list]

Hastune_Mikuo_16: We are still coming up with a time to have our get-together. I'm looking forward to it!

Mikuo rests his head on his hand and sighs. He just stares blankly at the phone screen. Seems like the others are pretty quiet talking in chat rooms.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Neru looked back at her phone.

1Akita_Neru:Sorry, what are we doing again?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Mikuo has almost falling asleep. His phone made a beeping sound. The sound made him jump and snap awake.

Hatsune_Mikuo_16: We were just talking about having a get-together/party
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:44 am

IA got the invite, and joined the chat.

ARIA_12:Hey, guys! I'm just around the desktop. Hey! Anyone wanna go to the arcade application?

IA started to the arcade.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Mikuo was getting bored of chatting on his phone, so he left the chatroom. Just as he was about to turn his phone off, it vibrated again. He got a text from Hatsune Miku.

Hatsune_Miku: Hey, what have you been up to?
Hatsune_Mikuo_16: Not much. What about you?
Hatsune_Miku: Not much, either. I have just been singing

[I'm using Miku as an NPC]
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:13 pm

1Akita_Neru in reply to ARIA_12:Sure! When do you want to go?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 am

ARIA_12: Hm. Well, can you come now?

Suddenly, the pixelated ground began to shake. IA screamed. The pixels that made up her feet...they were...dissolving! It dissolved half her body already, and then her face.

Black.

((Okay, guys. Now we're going to be in the real world.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 pm

[yay!]

Mikuo was feeling light-headed. He moans as he rests his head against his hand. He was feeling sleep for some odd reason, so he closes his eyes. The phone drops out of Mikuo's hand and lands on the ground. He was unaware that his pixels were disappearing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:57 pm

((everyone must RP this part. If you already RPed this part, you can't RP until the others RP them dissolving.))
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Neru felt like she was dissapearing..She became blank...One minute later, Neru woke up in an odd, non pixelated place.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

IA woke up in a...weird place. "There." Master shouted out. He looked the same. He tried to kiss her. IA ran out the door and into the real world. "Aghhh!" IA covered her eyes. That light...IT'S SO BRIGHT! She got used to it, and focused her eyes. it was...a city street. Everything was in a different language! IA remembered that she had Language Options. She closed her eyes, and switched it to English with her mind. There were a lot of people dressed like her, so she guessed that she was the latest trend! ((That is how girls dress in some places on the East Coast. BTW, where we are is in New York.)) Someone came up to her and asked her name. She couldn't say IA, because that would sound too weird. "I'm...Aria. Where am I?" The stranger replied, confused. "You're in New York!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:47 pm

[I'm not one of those East Coast girls that wears skirts xD]

Mikuo was down on his knees when he opened his eyes. He rubs his head when he tries to stand on shaky legs. He lifts his head to see Master standing in front of him. His painful eyes widened with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid [RP]   Vocaloid [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid [RP]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next