Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you dislike (hate) it when..

Go down 
+15
Silver
Lenka
Velocity
Primrose
SilverBell
o
MsJoyMaeda
flower
Queen
Rufistar
Flynn
emiko
YEEZUS
Reese
Lord Voldemort
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Don't you dislike it when you have to wait for a movie ticket but then realize that you could've been standing in a shorter line across the theater but was too lazy to move?

Last edited by Joy on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Joy wrote:
YEs, but it was her opinion ON ME! Anyways.

Don't you hate it when someone AHIREBJKEJHEATHERJJKAB doesn't reply to any of the RPs or you, but replies to everything else??

Don't you dislike it when you have to wait for a movie ticket but then realize that you could've been standing in a shorter line across the theater but was too lazy to move?

it wasn't my opinion on YOU WHY ARE YOU PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH-

And yes I hate when you have to wait for a movie ticket for so long.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:12 pm

First of all, how do you know her opinion was on you? She didn't say anything, it's an opinion, she's expressing her thoughts. A lot of people do that, it doesn't mean just you.

And also, you don't have to put someone's name on your comment, it's sometimes rude. People might not want to post on topics, sometime they just don't want to. We can't always do things other people like.

I'm sorry if you thought this was rude, I'm not trying to be, I'm just telling you. :c

--

Anyway, I hate it when people butt into the conversation while you're talking. ;; You try to speak but they keep talking, when it's silent and you talk, people start talking again.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Joy wrote:
Don't you dislike it when you PM someone (AHAHHAHAHEHEHEHE ADAM AHEM COUGH) and they're online but don't reply, yet they reply to a topic and not you?
if that was directed at me, just remember that sometimes i type extra long messages on topics or have to wait some time to send my message due to flood control, and you probably send the pm while i was typing the message so i wouldn't see your pm until i've replied to the topic. it's nothing personal to you, really!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

blu wrote:
Joy wrote:
Don't you dislike it when you PM someone (AHAHHAHAHEHEHEHE ADAM AHEM COUGH) and they're online but don't reply, yet they reply to a topic and not you?
if that was directed at me, just remember that sometimes i type extra long messages on topics or have to wait some time to send my message due to flood control, and you probably send the pm while i was typing the message so i wouldn't see your pm until i've replied to the topic. it's nothing personal to you, really!

^^^

This.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:27 pm

blu wrote:
Joy wrote:

^^yeah because you have to refresh to get the message and have the mail icon light up.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

So, umm. Don't you hate it when people stereotype stuff and create idealized people? Example: Evil person in a book. Is so evil it's almost a crime. I love it when every single character is developed to the point of knowing them in real life, not just the main one.

Also don't you HATE HATE it when someone calls your name and you are waving and practically screaming "I'm here! I'm here! It's me! Me! I am here!" and they just completely ignore you? It's happened at least twice to me. Solution: Pretend to be Kido. But still.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:21 am

Joy wrote:

Look, Charlene, sometimes you PM me things that are so pointless that there isn't anything to respond? Or maybe it's because I'm not comfortable with answering that question. Or I would just rather finish my post before replying to you.

And before you jump on me, I never said once that this was because I don't like you, or because I think you're not worth my time. I said it was because sometimes things have priority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

Arigato wrote:
So, umm. Don't you hate it when people stereotype stuff and create idealized people? Example: Evil person in a book. Is so evil it's almost a crime. I love it when every single character is developed to the point of knowing them in real life, not just the main one.

Also don't you HATE HATE it when someone calls your name and you are waving and practically screaming "I'm here! I'm here! It's me! Me! I am here!" and they just completely ignore you? It's happened at least twice to me. Solution: Pretend to be Kido. But still.
Hey I was the one ranting about that yesterday after school X3
THE BASIC STERYOTYPES IN BOOKS
Main Character: Nice, cool, has some talent, smart, attractive, everyone likes them, lalala.
Villan: Mean, mean, mean, cruel, blah blah, boring, ugly, stupid

Basically...?
Back to top Go down
ZetaoftheNetherland
Rookie Fantagian
ZetaoftheNetherland

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:50 am

Or when they decide they are immortal and cannot be hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:57 am

ZetaoftheNetherland wrote:
gosh I hate it when that happens
Its like, "I'M INVINCIBLE MUAHAHA" everytime q_q
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:37 am

Oh come on.

I've fallen off of more things than your average person, and I haven't broken a bone. Or knocked myself out. Ever.

Some of us have reasons to believe that we are Gods.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Pippin wrote:

Oh come on.

I've fallen off of more things than your average person, and I haven't broken a bone. Or knocked myself out. Ever.

i fell off the top of a slide and didn't break a bone, while some people can just trip and fracture their leg. it surprises me, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Don't you dislike when this happens?

http://prntscr.com/130ovw
http://prntscr.com/130oxz

blu wrote:
Pippin wrote:

Oh come on.

i fell off the top of a slide and didn't break a bone, while some people can just trip and fracture their leg. it surprises me, to be honest.

I was pushed off the top of a slide today, actually. I got the wind knocked out of me, then when I was doing high jump from track and field, I jumped over the bar but I landed off the mat and knocked the wind out of myself again!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm bad with swings. On Wednesday me and my two friends were at the park. The park we were at had circular swings, rather than regular kind, and we would stand on it while swinging. I was attempting to jump onto the swing when it came to me, but the force was too strong and it knocked me in mid-air. I fell on my butt, and started laughing but it hurt.

I hate swings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you dislike (hate) it when..   Don't you dislike (hate)  it when.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't you dislike (hate) it when..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3