Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
Silver
SilverBell
Queen
flower
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:46 pm

( Everyone is doing their own thing.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Sam gulped, "No. I just wanted a companion to help me survive, someone with whom I could fight alongside with. I honestly didn't even know you were a ghost when I met you" he stated, shamefully. Sam put his head down, and looked at his feet, his pants were getting moist due to the fact that they were sitting upon a cloud.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:11 pm

"Ay! Hey! Stop...that?" Sandra dived out of the way just in time. "What's with you?" she asked, suddenly realizing she hadn't spoken this way in a long time. She looked at the wall, then the ladder, and climbed up. "...What's this about revenge seeking ghosts...and killing..." She didn't exactly care that she was in danger, if she even noticed, that is. She stared, hard, at End.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:13 pm

The ladder isn't to the cloud. the ladder is on a tree, End lifted sam with ribbons only. Therefore, you are not on the cloud.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:15 pm

((What cloud? I thought you were on a ladder, then moved (maybe jumped) to the glass wall? And I never said I was on the cloud, I'm on the wall...?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:17 pm

End gave Sam a dirty look. " Good, because I'm letting you know now: If you EVER try something like that, I'll kill you painfully and slowly."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:57 am

Yuuki

Yuuki saw a girl laying in the same tree she was in it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Connie Sordino

Connie shuffled across the abandoned playground,stepping on gooey things on the way.She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath biting down on her tongue attempting not to let out a small whimper.She walked towards a corner and sat down bringing her legs up to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:10 pm

"No, never.. I think not" Sam replied to End. He bit on his lip, he found her nasty side just as attractive as her sweet side. He began to play with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Timothy swings his tail around to get the snowflakes off. He rubs his head with his hands to get them out of his hair. He lays back down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Connie Sordino

Connie sighs,she knows theirs gonna be some creatures around,she clenches her fist.She stands up and looks around,she finds a piece of medal on the ground good enough to make a sorry.'Eh' she says she grabs some wood and puts it on the so she can hold it,just like a regular sword.

She takes off her sweatshirt and wrap it around her curvy waist.She ties her hair in a pony tail.She smirks,''This can actually be fun'' She murmurs admiring her sword in awe.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:25 pm

" Good." End said, Leaning back. She pointed to a girl down below. (Connie.) " Show me your strength. Wound or Kill her, and I'll know you're worthy of my time. If you need help, I'll bail you out."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

[@Noah can we meet up? :3]

Timothy closes his eyes. He feels the cool wind on his cheeks, and it felt comforting. He smiles. He can lay here forever if he can.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

[@Heather~ I don't see why not! :DDD]

Connie Sordino

Connie smiles and slings the sword in her belt,and jogs to a small figure laying down in the grass, She walks towards him and sits cross legged ''I see your enjoying the breeze as much as I am'' Connie said trying to brighten the gloomy grey mood that ventures in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:36 pm

"Okay, but send me to the ground first." Sam got out his bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:39 pm

[He's a fox BTW]

Timothy opens his eyes and turns his head. There was a girl sitting crossed-legged in front of him. He noticed her eyes. Hey! She has one eye that is red and the other eye is green... like me! He sits up.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:40 pm

" Fine." End said, crossing her arms. She blew the cloud away, and it was sucked back into her palm when Sam was on the ground. " Go."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Connie

''You have eyes like me''! Connie squeals she smiles ''My name is Connie, Nice tail''! She says her cheeks flushed from all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Timothy blushes and he looks away for a moment. His black tail was wagging back and forth on the ground. If only I can control it 24/7 He looks back at Connie. "My name's Timothy"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Connie smiled ''Timothy is a beautiful name''! Connie said but she felt tension in the air,unwelcoming tension.''Timothy,are there bad creatures here..that you know..k-kill humans''? Connie stuttered she didn't like the world 'Kill' it makes her sick thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Sam fired a tranquillizer dart and watched it soar in the air for a moment. It landed square in between Connie's back. He smiled and fired one at the fox.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

(Wait,My character needs to fight back.)

Connie

Connie watches as a tranquilizer dart fell in between her an Timothy she smiled ''Oh,I knew you were coming'' Connie shouted so the creature who was gonna k-kill Timothy and Connie.She stood up and took out her sword 'You wanna play,lets play'' she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

" This should be interesting," End thought, twirling her blue curls. " Maybe I'll have to interfere.*

( Remember, If End interferes, the fight is over.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Sam threw another tranquillizer dart, this one hit her right in the stomach. He smiled and took our his machine gun that had been slung over his shoulder. He looked in it, full. He aimed it at them, "Let me put you to sleep or I'll kill you both!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:00 pm

(Dude,you need to let my character to fight back it isn't fair is she dies instantly I just joined.)

Connie dodged the Dart and looked at Timothy nodding her head.She back flipped and charged ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next