Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
Silver
SilverBell
Queen
flower
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:32 pm

THE RP HAS STARTED
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 pm

End

All these must die.. End muttered to herself, stepping on the once beautiful roses beneath her feet. All. She smudged her foot into the ground, until the broken petals of the flower were in-bedded into the muddy floor. When she was finished, she looked down at the mud on her feet and sighed, as a piece of her blue hair fell down to her face. She looked up at the sky. Darkness. That's all that was ever there.

(( I forgot to Mention that she's blind at relies COMPLETELY on her abnormal sense of smell, Hearing and touch.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Elizabeth "The Puppeteer" -

Elizabeth sat on a really thick and long tree branch, she had a smiling expression on her face. She giggled, it sounded like a creepy girl following you in the darkest of forests. She watched the playground, people appearing from nowhere. Elizabeth kept herself transparent enough to not be seen, only could see the tree moving and she moves around; fiddling and swinging her legs.

"More friends." She smiled, her voice sweet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Emily woke up with a headache. Where am I? I can't see anything.. She thought. Her vision cleared up, and she gasped. It was cold, dark and foggy. She was on an old, abandoned playground. The structures were weak and the paint was wearing off. It was made out of wood and bricks, and the swing set was very rusty. She stood up silently, looking around. "Hello? A-anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 pm

End

End heard the small voice of a girl. She grinned, then ran behind a tree. Then, she ran out from behind it. " Hello."She grinned. She walked up to the girl, and stuck her head into her face. She stared into the girl's eye. " Control."

(( Control only lasts for three minutes this particular time.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:06 pm

((I'll suppose that was Emily..))

Emily was shocked by the sudden appearance of the girl. She felt her feet freeze, and it went up her body. It went up her legs, up her hips, and it just kept rising through her body. In a few seconds she was completely paralyzed. She could barely speak. "H-help!!" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:16 pm

((Sorry, I withdraw from this RP, because by "later" I meant tomorrow, and I KNOW tomorrow there will be like 36 pages))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Charm

She looked around it was amazing, the view. She looked around she started walking around. She spotted it. A crystal but it was by a girl (Emily) Who looked like she needed help. Charm flew to her. She pecked the girl to get her moving again. She then made ice to help her. She cocked her head and spoke. "Are you paralyzed? You looked funny!" charm giggled.

(I edited some of my app Im not sure if this is allowed but I made a new power so she can transform info a human on command but if it isn't allowed I will delete that.)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 pm

((@Arigato: really? i bet it won't. if you come back, i'll be sure to catch you up!

@Crona: Ya, that's fine.))

Emily started moving. She held Charm tightly in her arms. "Thanks.." She said, setting off to run. The playground was huge. She squeezed herself into a tiny structure. She hid in the room where there was supposed to be a ball pit, but the balls were all over the place. She sat silently, placing Charm right next to her, hiding. "So.. would you explain to me what the heck is going on?" Emily whispered.

Last edited by Ribbon on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Charm

She looked at the girl. Charm spoke. "Well a bunch of evil ghost and creepy creatures are trying to eat humans for something, I honestly don't know what but they just want good guys to die." Charm smiled then excused herself for one minute. Then transforming into a human form of her. She sat next to the girl. She was about as confused as the girl here.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 pm

"I think I've figured that already." Emily said. "Is there any way to get out of here?" She asked, shaking her head, trying to erase End's face from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Charm

She looked at her (Emily) "You met end didn't you, that's why you froze. End is scary but I will tell you a secret, she is blind." charm smirked. The girl didn't know that of course."Are you hungry I'm starving! I need to have some ice crystals." charm got up and looked around ice crystals... Hmm where are they?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Emily sighed. "So that's her name?" She asked, and then she sighed.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:32 am

End watched as the girl ran away. " Charm.." she muttered, turing her fists into balls. " I'll kill you with my bare hands some day..." She turned around, her feet sloshing in the mud. Then, she could smell it. The scents. She swirled again, and her feet began to move. " Sooner is better than later..." She thought, the wind blowing through her blue curls. She could hear, feel and smell anything, and could invasion it. The crisp wind, the foggy air, the muddy ground beneath her. That was all she needed. When she approached the area, she knew it. She could smell the plastic, hear the rustling. The ball pit room. She quickly hid away, and transformed into fog.

(( I forgot to tell you that she can transform into fog and her surroundings for an unlimited amount of time. Also, Charm is the only one who can break her paralyzing spell, with her beak. But don't do it ALL the time, Crona!))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:37 am

((k, I won't do It everytime but if I am there I will))
Charm

"End, stop! She did nothing to you, she has done nothing!" Charm sqauked at End. She then tried attacking End with ice balls. Hoping I would destroy her fog.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:56 am

End swirled out of the way, and appeared extremely high up in the sky, standing on a cloud. " It's useless," she said, smirking. " ice can't destroy my transformations." End lowered her self, and shot four ribbons out of her hands, each tangling up in Charm. " Now, be a good bird or whatever you propose to be. If you struggle, these will only tighten."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:00 am

Charm

She stood there silently. She then started to regenerate on end. She slipped through the hands and transformed right in front of end, charm regenerated into a girl Phoenix. She smiled and flew away. "Good try end!" she smirked.

((Phoenix's regenerate when they are in trouble or about to die.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:28 pm

((Did I reserve a spot for this RP? Also, is this the playground thing?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Joy wrote:
((Did I reserve a spot for this RP? Also, is this the playground thing?))

yes, and yes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:42 pm

A tear fell down Sam's cheek as he picked up the razor and sliced his arm open, not even wincing. He had done this many times before, he watched as he felt nothing his eyes focus on the pool of blood growing. He suddenly felt a wave of pain, then nothing. He looked around, bored. There were trees everywhere and it was a bit foggy. Sam just sat there, in the forest that surrounded the playground.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Emily heard something. She turned around, breathing heavily and she could see Sam through the broken net. She peeked out and gasped.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Elizabeth "The Puppeteer" -

Elizabeth swung her legs slower as she sat on the tree branch, she remained transparent and harder to see with a human's eye. Her eyes were big and innocent, but slight sadness can be shown if you look at her more.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

((Is Sam the only NORMAL human with no powers in this playground?))

Sam took out his bow and arrow and hit the girl in the arm, she was behind the broken net. He moved back into the trees, making it almost impossible for her to see him. Sam was wearing a black shirt, a black hoodie with camouflage colored jeans. He grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:59 pm

[[ Why? Most of our characters are ghosts or creatures, they're not humans... Not sure what you're saying. ouo ]]

Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm

[[I'm wondering if there are any humans. With no powers]]

I don't want to be controlling iLegal's character so I will wait for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next