Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
Silver
SilverBell
Queen
flower
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Emily looked at her patched wounds and sighed. She ran away, wincing at the pain every now and then, and started climbing up a big game and hid at a huge slide. It was dark but she could see through the holes.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Elizabeth "The Puppeteer" -

Elizabeth chased the girl, she remained unseen and tapped her shoulder again. Elizabeth climbed into a tree, sat on a branch and got some wires and sticks from her inventory... It came out of nowhere, she summoned a marionette. It was a tall slim doll with many obvious sewn spots, the doll had insanely blue long hair with a ragged white dress.

"Why did you run?" Elizabeth threw her voice to make it sound like it's coming from the doll; it was a sweet and high pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm

"Hello? End?" he guessed her name. Moving his arms trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Emily turned around. "How did you get here..?" She asked, taking deep, long breaths.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:05 pm

"I followed you." She continued, imitating the voice of a high pitch and sweet voice for the puppet to seem alive.

Elizabeth moved the angles of the stick and wires to make the marionette puppet move around.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Emily stayed silent. "Why? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:20 pm

" Oh, sorry!" End said, patting her blue curls. She leaned against the tree, crossing her arms. " An Alliance, eh?" She said, smirking. This could be an easy kill. She thought. She stood up straight, and held her partially translucent hand out. " Deal, but if you try anything funny I'll chop you up alive."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:30 pm

"The one who tapped you." Elizabeth smiles.

She made the puppet make a wave and she made it disappear along with her sticks and wires; back to her inventory, which is no where really. She just makes it appear and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Charm

She flew to the boy who was by end. "Don't trust her, she is evil." she whispered to Sam. She then flew away quickly End was her enemy. She was mad she was steaming she turned into her water form.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

"Sure, but the same goes for you. No backstabbing" he replied, taking her hand. He pointed a gun at Emily and looked at her, "Do we kill her now, or wait?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:00 pm

End smirked. " And why would I do that?" She looked over at Emily, her face filling with disgust. " Don't waste you power on such a weak girl. She's merely a small threat. If she tries anything, We can kill her in a flash." She leaned closer to Sam. " I want that Charm dead. Once she's gone, It'll be pretty damn easy to kill some of these humans." She smirked as she said that.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Yuuki

Yuuki woke up in an abandoned playground. She was lying there, cold and starving. Luckily she still have her sword so she went into the forest to find some fruits to eat. Yuuki was walking towards a very spooky and quite forest. She could sense no one. After a minutes of walking. She saw a apple tree with many apple fruits hanging. She grabbed one and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Just as End was about to continue talking, she seen a girl by an apple tree. A smile came on her face. She let go of Sam's hand, and flipped her blue curls. " Watch how it works." She said, jumping down from the tree. She walked up to the girl, tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Charm

She saw End but didn't care. I dont want to be a hero now. Let the humans take care of themselves they can do it. She flew to the ball pit.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm

End plastered a smile on her face, holding her hand out. " I'm En-" She was about to say her name, but decided to use her original birth name. " I mean, I'm Kristen." She grit her teeth. She held her hands behind her back, smiling. " Who are you?" She allowed her blue ribbon to slowly flow out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Yuuki

Yuuki was eating an apple but suddenly she felt someone touching her shoulder. She could feel a hands on her shoulder. Then a wind blew very strong. Then she grabbed her sword and point it at her back while turning at her back. She saw a little girl with a long blueish silver hair. Its hair were like dead. Yuuki took a last bite on her apple and threw it. "I show no mercy to people who surprised me." She smirked and continued. " Maybe you don't know me. " Then she grinned with a sword pointing at the little girl she saw.

(( Btw YUUKI is a cruel girl))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm

End smirked. " Thats cute." She shot the ribbons out of her hand, tightening them around Yuuki. (( They can't be cut by Yuuki's swords, but don't worry, She won't kill Yuuki.)) " But I'm not a little girl." She flipped her blue curls behind her hair.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Yuuki

Yuuki can't breath because of the ribbon around her neck. How careless is Yuuki!. Yuuki hold the hands of the little gir- of the girl named Kristen. Successfully she became free and moved step far from the girl named Kristen. "Well, My apology." She apologies. This is the first time that Yuuki met a girl that is really strong. "Why my sword can't cut her ribbon? " She asked herself. Then she stood still staring at the girl named Kristen.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Charm

She finally looked around. They're planning something I know, they are it's so obvious. Charm looked around she decided she would turn into her girl form and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Yuuki

Yuuki was finding some ways to get out of that creepy girl named Kristen.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:29 am

End adjusted her eye-patch. " I'm not Kristen," She said. " I'm End. I'm a ghost;" She skipped around Yuuki. " And now that you know my secret, You'll have to die. Unfortunately, Iv'e been a bit sloppy lately, so I'll make you my, hm, whats that word? Hostage." End tied a ribbon around Yuuki's neck. It wasn't too tight that it would choke her, but she couldn't slip out of it. " Now, So you don't whine and scream.." End stepped up to Yuuki so they were eye-and-eye. " Hyponotize." Yuuki began to get quiet, and follow End around.

(( this wears off the next time I post, so don't worry!!))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:33 am

Yuuki

Yuuki couldn't commend herself. In fact her body is moving on its on. "What's happening?" She said in her mind. She couldn't even speak some words. And did the girl just told me that she is End and she is a ghost? What's going on here?

(( It's okay. ^^))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:35 am

(( It's worn off but Yuuki is still tied up.))

End lead Yuuki to a cave. When she got there, she settled down, pulling Yuuki so she would sit across from her. End fiddled with her curls. " It was a mistake coming here, you know. If I don't kill you.. Another ghost will."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:41 am

Yuuki

Yuuki ended up in a cave. Yuuki got tied trying to get out of the rope. " If it's a mistake then why did you make me here? " She asked without hesitation. She continued on struggling.

(( This is interesting /smirk))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:46 am

" I've lived here for over 500 years." End stated, raising an eyebrow. " You filthy humans have no right to come here and act as if you own this place. So I, or should I say We kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]   Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted Horror [[ Roleplay ]]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next