Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School-RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Flynn
Silver
flower
Snow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:59 am

Brian left his class, bolting back down the hall to English. He slammed face-first into the door frame and fell flat on his back in front of the whole class. "So much for being sneaky." He thought, taking a seat in the fourth row from the back. "Well, I'm only 3 minutes late. Hopefully this won't be a huge problem."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:31 am

After getting some things at the locker. Daisy went into her first subject ''English". She walked towards the door and noticed she's already late.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:46 am

"And look, someone's even later then I am. Hopefully she'll get all the negative attention." Brian thought, watching Daisy walk in. "On the other hand, she's not the one who fell flat on her face." He was pretty sure the kids behind him were giving him a look again, but he didn't want to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:57 am

"Oh! Darn it!" Daisy murmured. "I'm really sorry I'm late." she begged for forgiveness as she walked towards her seat. She heard everyone murmuring. Then she just gave them a glare. She arranged her bag and sat.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:04 am

It took all of Brian's willpower not to bang his head on the desk. "Apologizing? How stupid can this girl be? She's practically asking for attention." He thought to himself, rolling his eyes. He looked at the teacher, who appeared to be chewing out another girl.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:12 am

Daisy heard a murmur calling her a stupid. "How can I be that stupid? Apologizing is the best Idea, so that the teacher won't be that mad at me." She murmured. ''Duhh~" She said as she let her black hair flew at her back.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:18 am

Brian rolled his eyes again. "You're calling attention to yourself." he whispered to Daisy. "Believe me, the best thing you can do in this situation is shut up and hope someone else does something worse." He shook his head. "I know this from a lifetime of being late, so just don't ask."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 am

(I'm changing my characters name into Alice.)

Alice walked into class, almost 10 minutes late. She flung the door open, her dark, brown hair flying in her face. " Sorry I'm late.. My locker.. uh.. Broke?" She wasn't sure about it herself. When she heard small giggles, she shot the people ( NPCs) a dirty look and they stopped. She took a seat at the back of the class, Next to Brian. " This seat taken?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:49 am

Brian shook his head. "No, I'm pretty sure it's not taken." He said, sounding rather surprised. Most people didn't bother to ask him questions.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:53 am

Daisy looked at Brian. "Ohh.. Really? " She said staring at him. "Then thank you for your advice." As she bowed her head signing of respect. Then Daisy just noticed a girl sat beside Brian. She poke Brian's back. "She's late and she did the same as I did.'' Daisy teased him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:55 am

Brian reached behind his back and grabbed Daisy's finger as she poked him, wrenching her hand back onto her own desk. "Shut up and quit poking me. All I did was offer a seat, and I can't correct everyone all the time." He hissed at her. He was pretty sure this girl was going to be a pain.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:59 am

Alice was surprised at the actions of Brian and Daisy, but didn't show it on her face. She took out her Green binder, and a blue notebook, with some regular #2 pencils. She opened the notebook, scribbled down the date, and waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:00 am

Scarlet

She was bored already and wished she had her phone. She checked her pockets she had her backup phone with her. She turned it on silently then started texting her friend Aria again.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:01 am

Daisy glanced at the late girl. "Hai! I'm Daisy What's yours? " As she asked the new girl she saw but in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:05 am

Brian started drawing a rather detailed picture of Slenderman on the inside cover of his notebook, since it appeared the teacher wasn't watching him at the moment. He raised his eyebrow at Daisy. "That girl is so weird." he thought, looking up from his notebook to examine the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:07 am

Daisy looked again at Brain. "Did you say anything?" She asked him. Then she looked down into his notebook and saw a drawing. "Ohhhh!!" She gave an O mouth. "Slender Man ?" as she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:10 am

"I said nothing." Brian said quickly, closing his notebook and turning sideways in his seat to face Daisy. "What is it to you what I draw on my textbooks? Shut up or you'll get us both in detention."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:51 am

Daisy got shock to what Brian told her. "I'm sorry." She said while a close eyed smile. Then she turned around making an disappointing face. "awhh.. I just wanted to have some friends." She murmured at herself as she sight. The took a notebook and started to draw some anime because of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:29 pm

"Well, poking me in the back and asking pointless questions isn't the best way to get someone to be your friend." Brian said, although being rather taken aback that Daisy actually wanted to be his friend. He had gotten pretty used to being ignored. He shook his head, and turned back around. He was pretty sure she didn't mean him, anyway.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Akihisa felt like falling asleep. He takes out a piece of paper and a pencil- he's in the drawing mood. He begins sketching out an anime eye.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Brian was rather surprised the teacher hadn't noticed him yet, but the longer he could get away with not paying attention the better, so he certainly wasn't about to complain. He watched the girls two rows in front of him pass notes back and forth. It seemed as though he wasn't the only one not listening.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:48 pm

" My name is Alice." Alice said quite loud, fiddling with her fishtail braid. She smiled as some people turned around and looked at her. " Alice, would you like a detention after school?" The teacher asked her. " No. I have figure skating." She said, fiddling with her braid. The teacher turned around and kept teaching. She looked at Daisy. " Yes, I'm Alice." Then, she looked at Brian. " You are...?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:08 pm

"Brian." He said, sitting well back in his chair. He was very surprised that everyone here was acting so friendly. "Nice to meet you, Alice."

((Logging off in 1 minute. Be back on tomorrow morning.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:13 pm

(( Okay.))

Alice smiled. " Can I call you Brain? It'll be funny." She laughed out loud, ignoring the dirty looks she was receiving.

(( I changed Alice's personality.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Daisy looked at Alice. " I'm Daisy, Nice to meet you. " She stopped. " Your name reminds me of the anime Pandora Hearts." As Daisy smiled at her. Then Daisy glanced at Brian. -stare- As she continued on smiling at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School-RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School-RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next