Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

School-RP

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
Mr.Noah
Flynn
Silver
flower
Snow
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:39 pm

((I'm roleplaying in first-person in this RP since Eva's my name))
"Hey Eva, what're you doing tonight? Can I come over?" Ciara asked me. I responded, "Nothing! Wanna come over? I can finally show you Baka and Test!" Ciara looked around, maybe trying to find a way of stalling. "Umm," she started, "How about we just play Minecraft and pig out on whatever's in your fridge?" Yep. I was right. "Uh, sure!" Why doesn't anyone like what I like! The only "anime" she's seen is Meduka Meguca, and that's a PARODY! And Sofia's only seen a quarter of Baka and Test episode 1... I went over to Sofia, and asked her what she was doing for lunch today. "The normal, sitting with the other Gracies (the populars' nickname), like you do!" she said. I nodded, and headed to my next class, math, where I sat next to Alice, not talking to her. Everyone looked, and complimented my outfit. I looked over at Alice, she seemed bored, and that girl in front of her seemed sorta....annoying. That boy, Brian, was sorta cute. Maybe I should introduce him to the head Gracie, Julia.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:46 pm

[So many Shimejis on my screen! I think there is over 100 (and counting!) xD And It's amazing that I am not lagging]

Akihisa was still sketching out his anime eye. He looks at it when he was finished. Ehh... not bad for a first try...

[Yes, his name is Akihisa as in 'Akihisa Yoshii from Baka and Test']
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Did I make an app to this? For some reason it's not letting me look at the application section.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Daisy noticed that someone is staring at them. "Hey Hey Brian. A girl is staring at you." I teased Brian while poking his cheeks. "She must has a crush on you Brian!!" As I shout softly on his ears. "Hey girl staring at Brian!" I shouted as I noticed the teacher and I bowed my head like nothings happened.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat May 11, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:38 am

I rolled my eyes, and pretended that the girl didn't exist. She needed to make herself look casual. And feel casual...so I walked up to him. "Hey, can I borrow you during lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:05 am

Daisy got shock when the girl rolled her eyes at her. Then Daisy just noticed that she is borrowing Brian. "Confessing huh?" Daisy whispered to herself then started to write some notes on her notebook.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:15 am

Akihisa was watching what was going on. He shrugs. Not my problem. Not gonna get involved. He looks back down at his sketch. I'm getting there, just need to work on the face shape.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:20 am

"Sure." Said Brian to Eva. "I don't have anything important then." Truth be told, he was never really interested in girls, but he was interested in having someone to talk to for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Daisy stared at the two of them. "Stare..................................." As she said softly. Continuing on watching them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School-RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School-RP   School-RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School-RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3