Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+41
Gabriella
Wizzy
mileey
Min
Lineesa
flandre
Snow
Roc Hijohshiki
v
Takeshi
Eqwitha
Sherlock Holmes
dana scully
el
Miranda2
Pookie-Chan
cupcakesrock
aimi
Silver
^_^
Amour Allure
o
Cecy
Queen
alex
Oliver
Iku Nagae
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
Lenka
Flynn
len
YEEZUS
Reese
Squirtle
Lord Voldemort
Daisy
SilverBell
evan
flower
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Cecy wrote:
How many animes did yall watch in total?

I'm about 20+

I'm probably not that far off from 100 tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:22 pm

My Time wrote:
Yukari wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Yukari wrote:
I am wondering if this is true but on a website I was looking for anime dvds and found some shocking ratings including PMMM is 16+ not the manga the anime and how is it a horror?

Madoka Magica is 16+?? Huh.

Well, that's not half as ridiculous as Hetalia being TV-MA. I try to find it on YouTube, and they tell me I have to be 21 to watch it. Then I find it elsewhere and it's PG-13 and the very highest.
There are like, 5 instances of swearing in Hetalia, no nudity and no gore. I guess some people are offended by the stereotypes, but come on. It's Hetalia. That's like being mad at Sailor Moon or Madoka Magica because it has magic in it.

Hetalia should only be PG-13 same thing with Eden Of The East. There are other animes that are rated TV-MA and have extreme graphic violence with blood and gore or ecchi ones with a ton of nude.. Hetalia is nothing like that.

And Yukari told me that Baka and Test has a higher age limit than Gunslighter girl! (She told me the age limit of it then later told me the age limit of the other anime)
AND GUESS WHAT? THE KAWAII ANIME, SAVE ME LOLLIPOP, IS 15+

sorry for the caps

Also I don't think any one is gonna believe this but it is true: HEAVENS LOST PROPERTY IS 15+ AND K-ON IS 16+ HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????!!!!

o.o Heaven's lost property is the ecchiest anime of 2012...according to something I've read.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm

I've watched like seven and read about three mangas

lol
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Yukari wrote:
My Time wrote:
Yukari wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Yukari wrote:
I am wondering if this is true but on a website I was looking for anime dvds and found some shocking ratings including PMMM is 16+ not the manga the anime and how is it a horror?

Madoka Magica is 16+?? Huh.

Well, that's not half as ridiculous as Hetalia being TV-MA. I try to find it on YouTube, and they tell me I have to be 21 to watch it. Then I find it elsewhere and it's PG-13 and the very highest.
There are like, 5 instances of swearing in Hetalia, no nudity and no gore. I guess some people are offended by the stereotypes, but come on. It's Hetalia. That's like being mad at Sailor Moon or Madoka Magica because it has magic in it.

Hetalia should only be PG-13 same thing with Eden Of The East. There are other animes that are rated TV-MA and have extreme graphic violence with blood and gore or ecchi ones with a ton of nude.. Hetalia is nothing like that.

And Yukari told me that Baka and Test has a higher age limit than Gunslighter girl! (She told me the age limit of it then later told me the age limit of the other anime)
AND GUESS WHAT? THE KAWAII ANIME, SAVE ME LOLLIPOP, IS 15+

sorry for the caps

Also I don't think any one is gonna believe this but it is true: HEAVENS LOST PROPERTY IS 15+ AND K-ON IS 16+ HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????!!!!

o.o Heaven's lost property is the ecchiest anime of 2012...according to something I've read.
How could K-on be 16+? That's impossible
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:35 pm

these anime ratings were probably made by a five year old lol

I've watched some of Heatalia, it's adorable

Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Ocean wrote:
these anime ratings were probably made by a five year old lol

I've watched some of Heatalia, it's adorable

Exactly!

Also Hetalia is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Ocean wrote:
BrO mami is adorable ok

Was I the only one who wasn't all that sad when
spoiler for episode 3:

I mean, she was only around for like, one episode. You couldn't really learn to like her in that short a time. Sayaka, however, was around from episode 1 to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:42 am

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Ocean wrote:
BrO mami is adorable ok

spoiler for episode 3:

I mean, she was only around for like, one episode. You couldn't really learn to like her in that short a time. Sayaka, however, was around from episode 1 to
Spoiler:
I wasn't that sad either. I personally found Madoka's and Sayaka's reactions sadder. But I was really disappointed and a little upset since she was my favorite character at the time.

@Ocean its great that you're watching Hetalia C:
Its one of my first animes and its still one of my favorites

Also you guys, you're so wrong. Kyoko is the cutest PMMM character and the cutest babe okay?
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:44 am

I was watching the anime "My Santa" and look this little girl singing looks like Kaai Yuki!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:51 am

Yukari wrote:
I was watching the anime "My Santa" and look this little girl singing looks like Kaai Yuki!!!

Spoiler:
Kawaii!
That reminds me, Hiyori from Kagerou Project looks like Kaai Yuki too and so does Mei from Clannad.
Is there some secret evil conspiracy of adorable little anime/manga girls with black/brown pigtails?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Luke Skywalker wrote:
Ocean wrote:
BrO mami is adorable ok

spoiler for episode 3:

Spoiler:
YaY more PMMM discussion~
Homura is my babe
no one elses
understand
I am Madoka and Homura is my babe
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Rin wrote:
Luke Skywalker wrote:
Ocean wrote:
BrO mami is adorable ok

spoiler for episode 3:

Spoiler:
YaY more PMMM discussion~
Homura is my babe
no one elses
understand
I am Madoka and Homura is my babe

Humura is my favorite character like seriously.

spoiler alert:

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:

spoiler alert:
Homura is such an interesting character~. i like kyoko though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Mizu â™  wrote:
Teto Kasane wrote:

spoiler alert:
Homura is such an interesting character~. i like kyoko though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PMMM is one of my favorite stories of all times.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:51 pm

So funny :333 i love this
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Rin wrote:

Omg it's so kawaii and funny:D

Do you think that my cat would do that to PMMM..?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Tbh I never cried during PMMM
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Teto Kasane wrote:
Rin wrote:

Omg it's so kawaii and funny:D

Do you think that my cat would do that to PMMM..?

idk, but you should try!~
hilarious
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:56 pm

PMMM should be longer.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Teacup wrote:
PMMM should be longer.
I liked it the length it was
I think that if it was longer, it would've dragged on for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Len wrote:
Teacup wrote:
PMMM should be longer.
I liked it the length it was
I think that if it was longer, it would've dragged on for too long.
i really don't care what length it is as long as it maintains a good storyline throughout its length. i mean, halfway through i wouldn't wanna get bored and stop watching before something good happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:53 am

I'd probably shred my hair if any anime was over 100 episodes, I don't have the patience to watch that stuff. I mean unless of was like hetalia with those short 5 minute episodes, I would be like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:12 am

Witch wrote:
I'd probably shred my hair if any anime was over 100 episodes, I don't have the patience to watch that stuff. I mean unless of was like hetalia with those short 5 minute episodes, I would be like NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

How if it's seasons, because I've-- /fades away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:25 am

Queen wrote:
Witch wrote:

How if it's seasons, because I've-- /fades away
I guess it's okay X3
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:11 am

Witch wrote:

I already Finished Naruto, Fairy Tail and Naruto shippuden <- still waiting for the next update.

And It's over 200+ episode And I survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next