Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Break

Break stopped thrashing around to catch his breath. He took notice of his jail mate. "Great, what did you do?" He said, gasping a bit. "I've got the next four weeks in here. At least that's what I think it was last time I asked. These people are mean, I tell you. All I stole was some food. I'm sure the guy didn't really need it...I was starving, anyway." He looked down at his wrists, which were sore and red from the ropes. "Hey, what's your name? Might as well ask, since we're stuck here and all."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:01 pm

"Iris." Iris said meekly. She didn't like getting spoken to. It made her feel insecure. "I was saving someone. Stupid Rhyme..." Her voice trailed off. She had just spoken of her hatred of their ruler. What had she done? She turned her face, not believing what she had said. She kept talking, though. "What's your power?" She said, trying to switch the topic.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

She then forget of her rudeness. "You're name?" She said uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 pm

((gtg!))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

[Might create a creature app]

Timothy was looking at the trees. All covered in spikes... that made him feel comfortable. He tried to catch up with his group.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Cat was also behind, so she remememberd to get back to the group. She ran foward, and found them again. It was hard, since the trees were so dangurous.

((It is hard to catch up again .__.))

Last edited by Yuzuki Yukari on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Nathalyn put her head against a bush. As her fear slowly went away, she blew softly onto the flute, making a deep sound. She placed three of her fingers in the holes and blew again. She started playing with the combinations. "This sounds pretty good." She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

((Aw, bye Shelby.))

Break
"Shapeshifting. I can't right now, though, because I'm tied up. My name is Break." He said without missing a beat. "It seems odd for Rhyme to lock someone up for something heroic. Unless your means of saving them were illegal. Might I ask who you were saving and how?" He started picking at the knot on his wrist with his thumb and forefinger, trying to loosen it enough to slip his hand out and undo the other hand. "If you'd rather not say, I get it."

Flynn

Flynn noticed Timothy trying to catch up, and slowed his pace slightly. A smile crossed Flynn's face for a split second. "Once we reach a clearing, we should probably stop before we over exhaust ourselves. Then we should check to make sure there's no fresh water left." He said to the group.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Cat nodded, and agreed. "Maybe there is some that we have not found yet." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Nathalyn sighed. "I'm 100% sure that all the water in here is acid." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"Considering we haven't seen any water here that hasn't turned into acid, that's not unreasonable to assume, but I'd still like to at least check to make sure." Said Flynn, trying to remain at least somewhat hopeful. "In the case that you're right and all the water is acid, we have approximately 3-5 days to think of a way to find water again or else we're all toast."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm

"I've got two full water canteens and one that's about half-full. I don't know how much that would last for. I've got a couple fruits and multiple snacks from the party." Nathalyn admitted, looking down. "Can't we stay here? We're surrounded by tall bushes! We're safe here!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Flynn

"Why not? I think this will work for now." Flynn said, surveying the area. "As long as we keep quiet, we're probably in little danger of animal attacks. Our food and water supply should last us the week, but the sooner we start looking for more stable sources the better."

Break

Break decided not to push the subject with Iris. He rolled over onto his side, trying to get some sleep while he could. The floor of the cell was cold and uncomfortable, and he was still starved half to death. Break moaned, trying to endure everything as best he could. "I guess I'll see you in the morning, Iris." He said, as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Nathalyn nodded and settled down. She closed her eyes. "Let's just try to sleep so we can have lots of energy tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Break

Break coughed, curling his knees in towards his chest as much as he could while tied up. I shouldn't have done that...I knew I'd get caught. Why couldn't I change forms faster. He thought, squeezing his eyes shut and gritting his teeth. Now that I've got a reputation as a thief, who knows when I'll get food again. These people wouldn't give a crap if I died right now. I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Rhyme threw a piece of bread at Break. She smiled and winked. "Keep it a secret.. and be good."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Break bolted upright, grabbed the bread with both hands and in a matter of seconds stuffed the whole thing in his mouth. He hadn't eaten anything since the day before. "Thanks." He said to Rhyme, looking over at Iris to make sure she hadn't noticed anything. Break coughed twice, then lay back down. "You know, for someone who threw me in prison you're actually pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:53 pm

"It wasn't really my fault after all." Rhyme said. "Rules are rules. Break 'em, pay the price."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:59 pm

((i'm back! I'm gonna back away from Emmi for a lil while and go enhance Iris's place in this rp))

((Oh, Jeff, could you still be awake but like eyes closed? maybe? ok))

Iris sees Break asleep, but talks anyway. "Rhyme and I don't have the...best relationship. I was trying to save that screaming girl, but she stopped me. A life could've ended. But she says it's not worth it. Anyway, no clue who I was saving...But...I'll tell you...Um...How. Well, for starters, my powers are um...Well, ok. I can go in acid without anything happening to me, and I can turn acid back it water. I can also suck the acid out of people or fruits or anything. I thought acid got on that poor soul...But, thanks to Aunt Rhyme, I'll never know. Stupid."

Last edited by Shelby on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 pm

((oh, Symphony, is it ok if Rhyme is my aunt? I kinda just wrote it but now that I think about it do I need ur permission? ty))
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Iris waits a few seconds, and says, "By the way. I know your eating bread." She giggles and turns her head even more so.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:05 pm

((He's awake. He can't sleep under these conditions.))

"Well, well. That's quite a back story." Break said, leaving the knots alone. "And those powers of yours will come in handy. I can't take a form that's not affected by the acid, so I usually just morph into a bird and fly over it. But changing forms takes about 30 seconds each time, and if someone grabs me before I finish I'm doomed."  He started coughing again, and stopped talking for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"Yea...Backstory..." She blushes really hard, looking down. "I usually don't talk much. And...If you could do this, you probably can't, but...Don't tell anyone Rhyme is my aunt. Please. Please. Just...Please. I'll give you food, I'll--" (Rhyme stops talking, Break interrupts her)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Timothy eyes the acid. It was making him feel uncomfortable. One moment it was water and now it's acid.

[BWAHHI I'M BRAIN DEAD]
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

((please dont control my character without my permission. i'll accept it this time, but please dont do it again.))

Rhyme watched from a distance, arms crossed. "Hey, Iris!" She yelled. "I got a challenge for you two. Beat it and I'll snap you out of prison."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next