Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 pm

"Thanks." Flynn said, taking his glasses and the water. "I wonder how far we are from the beach by now. It's been a couple hours, hasn't it?" He stopped talking, taking a closer look at Sarah now that he could see better. "What's your name, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Sarah looked at he put his glasses on. Sarah smiled "My name is Sarah, what is yours? Also I say we are very far from the beach. I can't even see it." Sarah the looked up at the night sky. Sarah frowned "This weather is horrible. I wonder if we are ever gonna get to the party or will we all die before we get there."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:33 pm

"My name is Flynn." He said, shrugging as though it didn't matter. "In a couple days someone will probably report us as missing. If we're still alive by then we should be okay. On the other hand, being stranded out at sea in weather like this makes me think our chances of survival aren't that good." Flynn sounded a little nervous, but kept a straight face more or less. "Let's just hope we don't get tossed overboard again."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Sarah nodded. She was getting kinda sleep so she was thinking maybe if she closes her eyes for a bit it might make her a little happier. Sarah closed her eyes and kinda daydreamed she thought about what  is it like if she was really dead what would happen if she died today. What is she is in a video game and can't get out? What is her parents thinking about right now, will she ever work again? Sarah was so confused. She then started crying it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Flynn watched Sarah cry, not daring to utter a word. His cheeks flushed bright pink and he looked away, thinking only of how in any other circumstance he would have left immediately. But he was trapped, forced to endure the awkward situation. Flynn ducked his shoulders as though trying to make himself smaller. He didn't want to go comfort her. He thought he'd make the whole thing worse, just like always.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Sarah stopped crying Flynn was uncomfortable about it.She then just sat up and stared right into the ocean. Back and forth. The waves got a bit smaller none to tip over the boat anymore. she just watched the waves. She saw some jelly fish it looked so beautiful. She gasped that was so beautiful and awesome. Sarah looked at Flynn, "Hey Flynn look at the water it is so beautiful!" She smiled as she looked at it. It was stunning how it looked but she remembered that she was stranded on a boat with a boy she saved from drowning.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Flynn nodded. "Yeah, I guess you could say it's kind of cool." he said quietly, only barely audible. He scanned the area, looking for land, but so far they were still out in the middle of the ocean. They might very well be lost at sea for the remainder of their very short lives. Flynn turned pale and turned his head back to the boat. It wasn't exactly calming thinking of your own highly probable death.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 pm

Mackenzie gasped for air ''HELP'' Mackenzie said,she saw..FLYNN She thought ''FLYNN'' Mackenzie chocked out,if no body saves her its likely Mackenzie will die.The water was filling up her lungs,and Mackenzie poked her head out the water ''OVER HERE'' Mackenzie yelled.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:44 pm

((Sorry I'm late, just pretend Airi was very shy during the party and didn't really interact)) Airi did not struggle. She was a talented swimmer. She was able to swim to the shore with no struggle, but, was that a girl drowning in the water? Airi swam faster than she has ever swam, determined to save her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Sarah looked over there was a person yelling for Flynn, Sarah took the oars and started rowing her direction. She looked at the girl. Sarah reached her hand out for her. "take my hand !"  Sarah waited for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Flynn turned around, trying to identify the drowning girl as she obviously knew him. He couldn't place a name on her, however. He held himself partially responsible for not remembering, feeling a little guilty. "Hey, Sarah, be careful. She might pull you off the boat or something and I can't help you out if she does." he practically whispered, watching both girls from across the boat, trying to stay out of their way.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:19 pm

"HELP SOMETHING IS GRABBING MY MY LEG!" Airi screamed. Some sort of vine wrapped around her leg. a boat was approaching. "HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE!" Adrenaline coursed through her skin as she was dragged underwater. She struggled to get above water.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Flynn heard Airi screaming and cringed. He felt like everyone was in mortal danger and there was absolutely nothing he could do to help any of them. Even if there was, he was absolutely certain he'd do something wrong and wind up putting himself in danger as well. He pulled his knees up to his chest, wishing for it all to stop.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 pm

"SOMEBODY PLEASE! HELP ME!" Airi was screaming. The vine was painful with it's thorns and the vine was closing in on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Sarah hear Flynn, "I know that already!" Sarah said attempting to pull the girl up she was just too heavy. Sarah then looked for something that would be useful. She looked all over nothing Sarah then took her life vest off her and put it on the girl. "good luck this is all I have for you."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Flynn turned red again, feeling as though he had said something wrong. He looked back out at the ocean. He could still hear Airi's screams, but they seemed further away. Still no sign of land, either. Flynn tried not to look visibly upset, but this was becoming a lot to handle in one night.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:43 pm

((How could I miss 3 pages...Where are we at?))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm

((We're already lost out on the water. Flynn, Sarah and Mackenzie are on one of the boats, Airi's drowning, and as for everyone else I'm not sure. Start wherever I guess.))
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:58 pm

"PLEASE!" Airi was screaming, hopeless now. She would have to get herself out of this one. She pulled out one of her bobby pins and was prying the vine off of her. She should have known that wouldn't work. She gave up. "JUST TAKE ME ALREADY! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" She gave up and stopped trying. Everything was in slow motion, she took a breath and went under. She was dragged to the ocean floor. There was a broken glass bottle. Maybe she does have hope. She attempted to swim and retrieve it. Successful! She swam to the plants base and bashed it as hard as she could, several times. Blow by Blow, the vine loosened until it completely came off. Her lungs were burning by now and she swam as hard as she could to the top. Once she arrived, she was panting. She looked around for the rowboat. She saw it faintly in the distance and she swam. Faster than ever before until she arrived at the boat side. She stared at the members. "Thank you for your help. It was very useful." She said, snide.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 pm

"My friend here was busy with something else, and I couldn't have possibly done you any good." Stammered Flynn, blushing madly and watching Airi out of the corner of his eye. "Besides, you were really far away and Sarah was the only one with a life vest. I can't actually swim. On top of that, you were thrashing around like crazy and you were likely to drag me down with you." Flynn still felt awkward, as though he were supposed to have helped her.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

"Well. I'm alright now." Airi climbed into the boat and sat down. "If you didn't know I'm Airi Cunnings." She reached out her hand to shake everyone's hand.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Nathalyn woke up, her kayak had turned up-side down. She was glad she woke up, or she would've died. She untied herself, when she felt land under her feet. "Hey! Its not that deep over here!" She yelled, watching the sunrise begin.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 pm

((If Nathalyn can see the sun rising, than it's my presumption that the rain has stopped?))

Flynn cautiously took Airi's hand. "I'm Flynn Reed. Nice to meet you, Airi." he said, trying to be polite as he had just passed up an opportunity to save her life and he wasn't sure if she was mad. He brushed his damp hair out of his face. Somewhere he could hear Nathalyn yelling, but he could only make out a couple of her words. "Guys, am I the only one who hears that?" He inquired, still keeping his voice low for no obvious reason. "Not...deep...over... I think they're trying to tell us it's shallower over where they are or something. Anyone want to check?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm

((Its very early in the morning. The sea gets shallower and shallower as you get near to it. We're going to the first island.))

Nathalyn was marched up as she felt the sand against her feet. The sea had become transparent and hotter. "I'm pretty sure there's some land over here!" She yelled, the sea up to her waist. She smiled as she felt a soft, warm breeze.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Cat woke up, and got embarresed because she feel asleep on the boat so quickly. She noticed how the sea got more shallow, and looked down at it. To her, it felt so much different than before.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next