Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Mackenzie threw up some water,''Thank You,Sarah'' Mackenzie said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"Cat! Over here! I think we're close to land!" She said. "Please come to me! I don't want anybody to get lost!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 pm

"Okay!" She said. Cat came over, and wondered if they were really close to land. She looked for herself, then looked back at  Nathalyn and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Sarah looked at Mckenzie. "Your welcome!" She chirped and smiled. "I'm so glad you are all right. I'm glad both of you are!" Sarah was about to jump in joy but then she got back into reality. 

((gotta go see you guys tomorrow! I will be on after my sleepover with my bff))
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:54 pm

(((What's happening? Sorry, I was gone all day.)))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:11 pm

((the storm has ended: now they have found a space where the water is shallow and warmer, they are getting closer to first the island. its day though, so theres no acid.))

Nathalyn turned around. "Not everybody's survived.. I mean, Derek is gone.." (Derek is the NPC I mentioned before).)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm

(((Thank you~♥)))
Luna awoken and found herself on a beach. She coughed up water and she laid down on the sand. There wasn't any sign of Natalia and all she remembered was falling out of the kayak then everything went black. "I-Is anyone here?" she moaned as she coughed up more water.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 am

"How many of us do you think made it through the night?" Asked Flynn, correcting his posture ever so slightly. "I mean, I'm pretty sure we lost at least a couple but I can kind of still hear some people. It's unlikely we're the only ones." He looked to Mackenzie, silently keeping track of her every move.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:23 am

"I think it is just a couple people that survived. Think in the bright side, there could be less people, or it could still be storming." Cat said.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:40 am

((@Teto: Hey, weren't you with Nathalyn?))
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 am

Mackenzie nodded and shifted as she felt uncomfortable that Flynn stared at her intently ''I think theres still a few people alive..too'' Mackenzie said scratching the back of her nervously blushing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 am

"Well, once we hit land we can try to turn the boat around and try to head back for the beach." Said Flynn, turning away from Mackenzie. He still couldn't remember her name, even though he was fairly certain she had told him the previous day. He wasn't about to ask, for fear of sounding forgetful and absent minded. "I lost count of how many times the wind flipped us around, so hopefully wherever we land is inhabited. I think our chances of winding up on some lost island are fairly small, but the risk is still there. Anyone think to bring a compass or something?"
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 am

Mackenzie smiled ''No,I didn't bring one but we can find out which way to go just by looking at the things around us'' Mackenzie said looking around.She took a small Pole she always bring with her from her sling bag,and stuck it on the Kayak's floor.She made it horizontal,and looked at the sun ''During the day, the shadow will get shorter and shorter, until noon, when it gets longer again. At noon, when the shadow is at its shortest, you may want to mark the point.''  Mackenzie said.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 am

Sarah shaked her head. "I didn't bring anything like that here I thought this would only be a competition not a life survival thing. I hope we hit land soon." Sarah frowned. She wanted to be home in her nice cozy bed.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:09 am

Mackenzie gave Sarah an attitude ''It's already set up,We need to wait till Noon'' Mackenzie said shaking her head ''idiot'' Mackenzie murmured.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am

[Can someone catch me up?]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 am

Sarah stuck her tounge out at Mackenzie. She was already tired she didn't need attitude from her. Sarah closed her eyes hoping to have happy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 am

"How far do you think we've gone? We're almost definitely not anywhere near the beach, and I don't think we've been out long enough to wind up in Switzerland." Flynn said, leaning out of the boat so far he had to hold onto the sides to keep from falling overboard. "If no one has a compass, does anyone have a phone or a computer? What about a map?" He was starting to think asking this was a little pointless. Obviously they hadn't brought any of this on board. No expected this would happen.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

Airi was quiet. "Was there a map in this boat? I can find where the winds are taking us and where we may end up."
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Mackenzie looked at Sarah ''Close your mouth you'll catch flies'' Mackenzie shot back,she took out her phone ''I have a phone''! Mackenzie chirped,she found it in her shorts,''it was a bit wet and the buttons didn't work very well but it still turns on'' Kenzie said holding her phone.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Luna arose after digging a mini hole. She was preparing to dig her grave but she soon decided to stay alive and find others. Luna walked around and began to shout, "HELLO?" She stayed on the beach though to find if  there were any other people who just floated to the island like her.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 pm

(( Can we see the island yet? ))

"Great." Flynn said, relieved that someone had a useful artifact. "Try and find out all the possible places we could've reached considering where we started and how long we were out." He moved back from the edge of the boat, digging through his pockets to see if he'd brought anything useful. He came up with a pocket knife, a quarter and some lint. Flynn groaned. "If we ever find land, our first priority should be food. Then shelter, then finding a way back."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Sarah tried to imagine getting off this boat but it was too hard. Sarah frowned and said "I can't wait to get off this stupid kayak. I can't wait to get food and shelter. I am so cold." Sarah then turned onto her belly. 
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Timothy was still, of course, feeling isolated. He was sitting on the kayak, letting it drift with the waves. He saw no island in sight. He felt cold.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:07 pm

"Look, we're all miserable. There's really no use complaining about it, Sarah." Flynn said, annoyed but rather proud of himself for remembering a name for once. "Besides, we can't have gotten too far in just one night. At least I think it was just one night..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next