Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands [[RP]]

Go down 
+5
Silver
aimi
Flynn
Amour Allure
Primrose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Break looked up at Rhyme, still coughing. "Wait....you're going to let me out? Are you sure? I mean..." his voice trailed off. He looked drowsy and oddly pale. "Just let me go. I promise I won't steal anything."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:29 pm

"I know you won't. But you two need to work together to pass the challenge. Its going to be like.. a 'test'.." She said, smiling. "When daylight strikes, you'll find a backpack for each, and a basket. You'll find three survival items in the backpack. You'll be taken to the last island. You must fill the basket with all the pink berries you find. You must stay there for a whole day. The next morning, I'll count the pink berries. If you have over 10 each, I believe you can be set free." Rhyme said. "The pink berries are for my daughter. We can talk about that later."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Break didn't know that Rhyme had a daughter, but he didn't question it. "Deal." He said, propping himself up on one elbow. "...But what happens if I don't have the pink berries?" Break started coughing again, struggling to keep his balance. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to complete the challenge, but the thought of freedom was enough to convince him to try.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

((Sorry. This is my first time joining an rp, I'm not rly trying to control your character...I'll just delete the parts when I said your my aunt. Sorry...))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm

((She said she agreed to it.))

((Update: I'm withdrawing Flynn because I just realized I'm horrible at playing more than one character and Break has more character development so far and is overall cooler. I'll continue to play as Break only.))

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

((I know I just know I wouldnt like if someone controlled my character XD))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm

"You should be able to get some. Pink berries are easy to get. Here's a hint. Watch the direction of the wind very carefully. Pink berries grow in the windy fields. You'll arrive at the beach. Stay away from the places where the wind is low. Follow it as it gets stronger and you'll get there. You'll find over a thousand in the fields. That's the trick I use whenever I go to harvest there. Got it?" Rhyme said, brushing her hair. "Here, let me loosen the knots a bit." She said, and cut off a couple pieces of rope so he wasn't being strangled anymore. "Sleep well," She paused and smiled. "Good night."

((Its okay! I find it deeply interesting so lets leave it that way. You know you learn by your mistakes.))
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Iris glared at Rhyme. She didn't say a word, just nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

((OH sorry deleted it in one message. But everyone already read it, anyway, so it doesnt matter..But thy for letting me do it))

"Sleep well." She scoffs quietly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Rhyme waved. "If you don't get over 10 berries each, you'll just go back here for a few days. Your crimes weren't serious. Some people were sentenced to death and thrown into acid or whipped for twelve hours straight. You guys aren't bad, hopefully we can keep it that way. Rest well! Tomorrow might be a tough day for you guys." Rhyme said, walking away. She left the prison and headed to her tower. She went to her room and entered her bed. "Tomorrow I have to visit them at prison before they leave to wish them good luck." She thought in her head before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:50 pm

"Thanks." Break said gratefully.  "See you in the morning." He lay on the cold stone floor pf the cell, trying to grill everything Rhyme had said into his memory so he had the best chance of being freed. I can do this. he thought, slowly drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Iris turned to Break. "Ha. Sentence to death; thrown in acid? Like I care! Whipping? Youc an just shapeshift. I can live here for a few more days whatever...But I do want to go find those berries. More than 10. We need a plan, you up to figuring some things out?"
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Iris looks at Break. "Oh. Your sleeping." She turns her head and gets something out of her pocket. Two figs. "I was gonna have two for my trip...But I guess you need one. No biggy. I'll give it to you in the morning." She leaves the figs in her hand, loosely wrapped. With one final thought, she goes to sleep.

The direction of the wind...Wind...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:57 pm

((lets go back to humans before we timeskip to the next day))

Nathalyn yawned. "This grass is really soft. I could get used to this." She said, playing with her hair. She opened her eyes when she felt herself falling asleep, but her eyes were forcefully closing. "Can't fight it.." She mumbled as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Break woke up a couple hours later. He carefully sat himself up. He decided not to wake Iris, since he knew that if both of them were sleep-deprived they would be in more danger. Okay, I think I remember. Follow the wind, avoid where it's low, grab the 10 berries and run for it. He thought, looking out the barred window. It was still dark, but it was definitely after midnight. Break guessed it was about 2 or 3 in the morning. He never slept well, but this was quite a record. He groaned, trying to stay awake because if he fell asleep he'd probably wake up too late.

((Oh yeah, if no one saw my last post  I dropped Flynn. I'm horrible at playing more than one character and I'm starting to think Break has more room for character development.))

Last edited by Jeff on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 pm

((Sounds good to me. Hey, but I'm not sure what to do with Emmi...))

Emmi looked at her hand, and it was...Fine. Her eyes grew wide as she turned it around, without a blemish. Ok, this was getting weird. Had she dreamt about this too? Was she dreaming? Was this whole experience, acid and all, a dream?! She pondered this question for 30 more minutes. After that, she got up. She got up and just...Looked around her. A bare room. Nothing to it. She saw a small door, and crept through it. She could see a jungle! Raging monkeys, Over-ripe papayas, and...Ooh! A fig tree. Talk about awesome. "Gonna climb this thing, gonna get 80 figs. Not." She chuckled to herself as she kicked off her shoes and climbed. One fig, two, three...Stuffing them into her mouth, she smiled. After about one or two, she put the rest (13) in a big leaf, as she did with Flynn's present.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:03 pm

((Aww, you did? I liked Flynn. Not counting the fact that he had a hatred towards my Emmi. XD Just kidding))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

((Alright then. I swear I didn't notice either. May I have permission to give him a dramatic death?))

As the sun rose over the horizon, the waters became clear again. The mutated animals went back to hiding and everything looked innocent once more.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

((Symphony, is it ok if, like I wanted to do earlier, back off from Emmi for a little while? Like I said, I want to enhance Iris's personality, state of being? Heh. Idk. But yea, I still have Emmi, I just want to back away from her for a little while...Is that ok?))
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Iris woke up, alarmed that Break was up. her hands trailing back, she blushed. "Oh...Sorry...Did I wake you up or...Anything...?" She blushes once more, looking down at her hands. For the first time in her life she found them freaky. What they could do. They could suck acid out of people. No wonder I have no friends. I'm a freak Iris thought. She wondered if Break liked her, or if he was backing away since she told him her powers. Getting her mind off the topic, she thought about what Rhyme had said..
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Then, Iris noticed the figs. She turned to Break to give him one, but saw his gaze to farther lands. I wonder what he's thinking... Iris thought. "Hey...Break...I have these two figs...Do you maybe um...Want one? Maybe? Um...I just...Um..." Iris said. What a DORK Iris thought, mentally reminding herself that she was good the way she was. Right?
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm

((ya sure thats fine)

Rhyme woke up and turned around. She changed into one of her white dresses and went down to the prison, straight ahead to Break and Iris' cell. She dropped the backpacks there and one basket for each. "I hope you two had a good night's worth of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Iris quickly stuffed the figs in her pocket, with a light blush. "yea..." She said quietly. "Thank you..." She added, slowly emerging (to the extent she could) and getting the backpacks, and baskets. She gave one of each to Break.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 pm

((Permission granted to the person who asked to kill off Flynn.))

"As good as someone sleeping on a cold stone floor with ropes digging into his wrists is going to get." Break answered Rhyme sarcastically, taking the backpack and basket. "Please untie me. I can't do this when I'm all bound up."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 pm

"Oh, sorry!" Rhyme gasped and untied both of them. "You need to get at least 20 berries, 10 each." Rhyme said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands [[RP]]   Firefly Islands [[RP]] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands [[RP]]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next