Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Ok so how do you make a background layer on paint tool sai like on Da Muro?? I am bad at coloring because I have no idea how to use layers, but the background one on DA MURO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 pm

There isn't a background layer on SAI.
Just make new layers and use the one on the bottom as the background layer. I recommend you use many layers for the background
Hope that helps~
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:47 pm

^ pretty much. although, if you want a transparent background, you're gonna have to do that when you save.
leave the background entirely blank (make sure all of your white spaces are filled in. for eye whites, just colour the entire background a darker colour then colour in the eye whites with white. delete the background layer and remake it. just drag it to the bottom uwu) and save it as a png. click the option that isn't already selected. o:
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm still confused..can you guys show me it with images?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 pm

For me it would be hard to explain with pictures since it would take a lot of time so this might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcpLQKpExMA
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Witch wrote:
For me it would be hard to explain with pictures since it would take a lot of time so this might help

Ok thanks I will watch it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Henrietta wrote:
Witch wrote:

Ok thanks I will watch it!
Ah I hope it helps and your welcome
I jsut found it on youtube but I think it'll help a ton
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Think of layers as rectangular transparent plastic sheets. Now imagine...

First, get a sheet and color it all white. Put your sheet down. This is the same as making a layer and filling it with white for a background.

Get another sheet and draw something on it, lines only. Put the sheet down on top of the white sheet. This is the same as making a new transparent layer above the white background and drawing something on it.

Get the idea? Layers = plastic rectangular transparent sheets that you can draw whatever you want on. Things on the layers above overlap the things on the layers below.

*Note: Actually sai may already make a white background layer, and a blank transparent layer above that automatically. No matter, just understand how layers work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!   Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I need Paint Tool Sai help???!!!
Page 1 of 1