Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lacadia (RP)

Go down 
+5
evan
Relora
alex
YEEZUS
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 am

"I don't really see what's harmful in having a couple of fears here and there, you know? I think they're fine so long as you don't let them take control of you or anything." Jakobus' voice got progressively quiet as he spoke until it faded into complete silence. He didn't like having to explain himself very much as the majority of the time he didn't even understand what he was explaining.
((does the wording int his make sense even idk))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:24 am

Eiru smirked. "Soon isn't soon enough. I gotta keep adventurin' 'nd explorin' things 'ya know?"
He layed back down, still facing the wall. "Hopefully I'll rest well enough to be out within an hour or so. 'Ya think that's possible?" he asked Warren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 am

"Suppose you have to battle a gigantic mutant rat?" she giggled. She was obviously joking, yet partly serious at the same time. The floor began to fade to a selection of stone bricks, making it harder and bumpier. "We're almost there."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 am

"I, uh..." Warren was at first a bit taken aback by Eiru's ambition to leave the hospital and struggled to think of a reply that wouldn't sap the kid of his positive spirit. "Anything's possible I guess?" he finally replied, though he was uncertain about his lying abilities and feared he might have been too 'fake' with the reply.
Jakobus couldn't help but roll his eyes at Isis' last comment. "I'm pretty sure that's not going to be happening anytime soon and, even if it does, it's not like my fear of rats is very extreme or anything."

((sorry 4 bad rpelies im becoming a one-line wonder *~*~*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:07 pm

"I'm aware," she said, paying attention to the tunnel. She spoke with her words drifted. "I was joking." In just a few steps, the tunnel was fully a rounded square and below her feet was only stone bricks. The walls weren't dirt anymore, and there were two rows of spaced out columns that made a path, torches hung on each pillar. About 20 feet in front of them, there were some abrupt turns in the path. She could hear faint noises--growls an and snarls, in the distance.

She coninued moving, slowly progressing and looking around, just in case.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 pm

"I assumed as much." he replied, somewhat glaring at her momentarily from behind. He was getting rather irritable as the minutes ticked on by, and her 'jokes' weren't helping much. At this point he didn't even know why he had decided to tag along in the first place—he could've gone home instead and checked on Rae—but at the same time he found himself unwilling to turn back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

She stood quiet and ignored his comment seeing as she didn't know what to say next. She was never great at continuing conversations or even starting them. She simply decided to quicken up and keep going down the stone path, until the fork came. "Where should we go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:07 pm

"Uh well, I believe the sounds were closer to the left, so why not just go that way?" he offered, not really sure of his decision, but forcing himself to suck it up. He had to appear somewhat confident, anyway, as this time he felt like he had something to actually prove.

((gomen this is awful awful awful AWFul))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm

"Sounds like a good idea to me," she accepted. Forcing herself to swallow down his ideas was hard for her, but to not break out an argument, she had to be on her best behavior-- though that seemed childish. She went forward, each step skipping about 3 bricks or so. They were quiet, not making any noise at all.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Jakobus silently followed behind Iris, wanting to say something to break the uncomfortable silence but not really having anything to say. His mind scanned over anything to say— any stupid, pointless remark or joke would probably suffice—but in the end he still couldn't think of anything to say and just started deliberately making louod sighing noises in hopes Iris would take note and perhaps say something.
((yEEHAWW))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:15 pm

As soon as she heard a few sighs from Jakobus, she put down her weapon, and looked at him, still walking. "You okay?" she asked, in a concerned tone. She felt like he had something to say, or was just fed up with something. Her heels were clicking on the stone floor constantly, giving sort of a rhythm with Jakobus' steps that were following behind her.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:21 pm

"Uh, yeah..." he replied, his voice somewhat quiet and cracking slightly. Unhappy with his reply, he decided to turn the question back on Iris, asking her in a somewhat cocky sounding voice, "Are you OK?"
((///_- this is me this is real its exactly who im supposed to be ///_-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:38 pm

((////‿◕✿ ////_x ////_- ////_o ////_9 ////_*))

The warm lighting from the torches lit up the edges of her body, contrasting the many dark blue parts of the dungeon. "Oh, I'm perfectly healthy." she said, an airy tone as she did.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:46 pm

"I meant how are you holding up? You seem to be handling all of this pretty well so far, but you never know." he shrugged at the end of his sentence, his eyes locked on the back of her head. He couldn't tell if her response had meant to be in a sort of sarcastic tone, or if she had just misunderstood the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:52 pm

"I'm fine," she answered, shrugging quickly. "I'm simply used to it, you see? Besides, I'm not one for worrying in similar situations, I like to 'just go with it'."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

"Whatever, then." he replied, skeptical of her response. He was somewhat disappointed with her seeming so confident, wanting to be the confident, 'brave' one of the situation himself. He let out another sigh, folding his arms across his chest and continuing to follow close behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

She could only give him silence as a response, and it was like that until she was interrupted by the sound of a loud roar in the distance, which was followed by a crashing noise. She stopped as soon as she could. "You ready?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

He couldn't help but smirk. "Obviously." he replied, his hand firmly gripping his sheathed sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 pm

She nodded and readied her crossbow. It wasn't too heavy, as her upper body muscles were decently toned. As they stepped forward, the pillars started to disappear and it was only the path they were currently walking along. She could hear a mix of roars and bangs, which on some level, gave her second thoughts-- but she wanted to make a good impression.

As the dungeon path met an abrupt corner, she could see a white, scaly-looking creature not too far off. It had its long spine turned away from them. It was the monster letting out the roars, and now she could even hear sludgy noises too.

((two monsters to fight and we meet celix again #swaggy))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Jakobus crept quietly behind Iris, jumping slightly at the noises. He could feel himself begin to feel queasy again, though he swallowed it down in one big, loud gulp. His grip on his sword tightened, and he made sure his hands were in a position where he could quickly unsheathe and use his sword if needed.
After they turned the corner, he thought he could see a creature of some sorts not too far ahead of them. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but felt the puke starting to come on again, which he once again managed to swallow down.
((///_- sounds rawr x3 nyeh p.s. sorry this sucked so badly my writing suCKs i))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:52 pm

The monster slowly turned its neck clockwise to them, cracking noises as it reached every angle. Once it was fully faced towards Iris and Jakobus, it opened its toothy jaws and let out a paralyzing scream before taking a break. Immediately, as the piercing sound was finished, the monster turned its entire body around, revealing long legs decorated with talons at the tips. The tail had so swiftly swung with its body, it contradicted its slimy body.

It had ran stiffly, yet quickly, on all fours towards them. "I'll distract that thing, you try to get as many hits to it as possible." she said to him in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

"Uhh...yeah! Sure..." Jakobus nodded in agreement, trying to seem as confident as possible but most likely not doing a very good job. He quickly brought his sword out of its sheath, lunging towards the monster and hoping for the best. His precision was still screwed up and his movements sloppy, but he managed a quick hit with his sword at the creature, though it seemed to just make the creature angry more than anything else. He jumped back away from the character, sliding backwards a bit and almost losing his balance (but quickly regaining it). Jakobus braced himself for the creatures attack, trying to prepare to counter it in as little time as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 pm

She fired a bolt at the wall behind it to get it to turn around, away from Jakobus. Her action caused it to roar, and turned around, towards the wall. Iris sprinted towards it, and once it had faced her in order to attack, she gave it a sideways kick below the jaw. As her heel scraped the floor once again, she noticed her boot had picked up slime. Since the bottom of her heel was plated with steel soles, they cut through skin easily-- which proved so in that situation, as she saw blood seeping from the monsters' jaw.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Jakobus simply stood there and watched as Iris fought against the monster. He definitely hadn't expected her to be that good and couldn't help but start to feel as if she had upstaged him.
Feeling confident in the moment, Jakobus decided to have another go at the monster. He /kind of sloppily/ jumped out behind the monster, squeezing his eyes shut tight as he struck down on what he hoped was its back with his sword.
((sorry 4 bad rpely im on mobile rn))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Spoiler:

((i put it in a spoiler cuz gore...i gues...idk....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacadia (RP)   Lacadia (RP) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacadia (RP)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next