Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

We've Got the Talent (RP)

Go down 
+3
Officer Number Two
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Chloe saw someone familiar on the plane. It was her old ice skating couch. She quit when she was 9 because her dance career got tough. "Ohmygawdd! Is that you Miss Bianca! Do you reinmber me? I was nine at the time but my name is Chloe Lukasiak!" She smiled big. "I'm still good at Ice skating but I'm not here for that. I've been dancing since I was 2." Chloe added
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Bianca was quite startled by Chloe. She scoffed, but then studied the girl. Her eyes went wide. "Chloe?" She asked. "Is that you? Are you really here right now?" Bianca couldn't believe it. "I knew you'd always be better at dancing. I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to crush you." Bianca playfully pat Chloe's head. "How many yeses did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 pm

"I got 3. I think its because I'm a very young dancer still... but this next performance will take their breathe away when I show them what I can do." Chloe responded. It will be hard to beat her teacher at something like this. Miss Bianca is one of the best at what she does person chloe knows knows.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

"That's good. You're not done yet, though. You haven't won until you've got all four yeses." Bianca said sternly, holding up four fingers to Chloe. "I got four yeses." Bianca said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Naomi folded up her table and gathered her carry ons and stuff. She saw the plane landing. "Come on lets go!!" Naomi yelled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Cocoa took her luggage from the moving conveyor belt and went into the main room along with every contestant. There, two men held up signs saying - "We've got the Talent contestants!" And before she knew it, there was a crowd gathered around them, shouting names and holding up signs. She followed the men and arrived at a long white limousine. She turned on her camera. "It's Cocoa here! We arrived in LA! We are in an awesome limousine!!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:23 am

Chloe waved and blushed in the background in El's camera shot. "Photo bombed BOYYY!!" Chloe shouted. Chloe was taking pictures of the limo and posted it on instagram. She got millions of likes right away. "Ohmygod I'm instagram famous!!" she shouted and jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

Bianca groaned, pulling her luggage out of the plane. Her skates were really heavy, so it was quite the trouble. Her face lit up when she seen the white limo. Quickly, she held up her iPhone 5 -it had a picture of figure skates on the case- and snapped a picture. She uploaded it to instagram. She got about 200 in a minute. She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 am

Chloe- amazed kept taking selfies and other pictures and watched how the got millions of likes. "Hey, Bianca, It's amazing how much this show will make you famous. I mean on dance moms I was kinda famous like going on red carpets for reality shows... but now... wow." Chloe said.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

As Emma got off the plane with her phone off with her luggage as she saw the limo "wow thats cool!" as she got into the plane and followed the men with the other contestants she smiled as people cheered for her She signed autographs and took some pictures with people She felt hyper she uploaded a picture of the limo and 10 random people in the crowd that she took with she uploded it to instagram.She smiled in delight.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 pm

In the limo Chloe fiddled with her head band to make sure it was just right. The she straightionded out her dress, jean jacket- she was a little nervous. Not much though. I just want to look my best. So I can be the best! Chloe thought. She didn't get to competitive. She meditates so she can stay in her happy place.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:05 pm

As ellie got in the limo she was wowed of how a limo looked she hadn't ever bin in one before.She saw chloe and saw that her outfit was fine she was so excited as she checked her messages she saw 1000 new messages.She gasped in shock.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Taylor was sitting in the back of the limo, waiting. She was wearing her usual blue sequin dress, and she was calm. Very calm. She had traveled alone, planning her routine bit by bit. She looked at the other contestants that were in the limo.

((Sorry I was gone...))
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:10 pm

(its ok i missed much as well) As ellie was going to practice her song picture perfect as she got there were ever She was going she looked round and saw all the fans of other contestants and emma.She looked at her phone then delted all the messages she kept the important ones.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

(School sucks)
When Chloe got out of the limo and put on her big bug eyed sunglasses. "Gotta be safe for the paparatize." She said as she struted down giving auto graphs and taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:05 pm

The limo stopped at two large mansions connected by a road that were very similar. "Welcome to the mansion! Boys may proceed to go to this one," He said, pointing at one mansion. "But the girls, you go to this one." Said the driver. Cocoa ran inside the girl's house and picked a room.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Chloe picked one off the bigger rooms. She was always like that. She sat on the king sized bed. She ran her fingers through the soft duvet and sat on the seat by the window trying to sing one of her favorite song. She was only okay so she shut off that dream and worked on her tumbling.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Taylor chose the room at the end of the hall, and opened the door. She had a queen size bed and a bookshelf, some drawers and a large balcony with sliding glass doors. There was a small coffee table with one chair, and on it was a bottle of water and a sandwich. She sat down on the chair and took out her note book. She studied her tricks once more a practiced for a bit, and munched on the sandwich when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Chloe practiced her routine. On and on again until her ribs started to ache from not breaks. By the time she was done it was 6:30 "I better eat"
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Naomi picked at her noodles that were severed for her and then took a sip of her snapple. "Ahahahhahahaha!" She Practiced.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:36 pm

"Silence! Silence everybody! Do not practice your acts on the dining table!" A man yelled. "You're going to wake up at 5 AM tomorrow. You will start practice at 10 AM and it's up to 3 PM, with a 2 hour break and then continue practicing up to 8 PM. Then at 9.30 the show will go live with audience and you must perform those acts. Do not be lazy butts!" He said. The younger children started laughing. "You don't get much time to practice. Also, remember. You learn from your mistakes. You should learn enough in the practice to not make mistakes in the live show. Remember have fun, make a great show. Try your best in order to stay in this place. By tomorrow night, 5 of you will be gone." The man said. "Chefs! Serve dinner!" He yelled. "I'll be in the boys house giving the news. Goodbye everybody!" He said cheerfully. The man walked away. Cocoa gasped. "5 AM?" She said. The room was filled with talk and whispers.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:06 pm

"Eh, when I was at the ALDC we had to wake up some times earlier." Chloe said flipping her hair. She put the head back in her head and munched on her noodles. She took a sip of diet Snapple. "Mmh, well its 7:00... I'm going to bed at 8:30 and setting my phone alarm and my regular alarm for 4:50 am." Chloe said doing a twirl and jazz hands.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Cocoa smiled. "Hey, wanna be roomies?" She asked. She twirled her blonde hair around her finger and smiled. "There's a large room with a bunk bed. It is bigger than usual because it's for two people. It has a bigger TV, a bigger bathroom and more space. It's not pretty, I mean everything in here is colorless, but we can get it decorated." She said. She took out her laptop and sat in the living room. "It's still 7 PM." She said. She turned on the TV and used her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:32 pm

"Alright, I'll get my bags. I assume I'm top?" Chloe responded. She ran up the steps and dragged her stuff to the room towards the end of the hall. She set her new Chrome Book in a sage place. She put her Iphone in her pocket and ran down the steps to meet El in her Tv time. She opened up her magazine and read the things it said about Ariana Grande dieing her hair back brown and Carly Rae Jepson dieing red. I liked Ariana's hair red. But Carly does look good in red... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes at the man. "You're laughing? We'll see if you're laughing when you can't wake up at 5am." the man scolded. "I'm sorry, but, magic doesn't work at 5am. The tempest will only start to work at promptly at high noon, when the tempest is right. The lighting must not strike, the rain will not pour, and the sun will be at the middle to radiate the magical rays to give me my power." Taylor said, pretending to meditate like a wise monk. "Of course, you fail to understand magic," she waved her hands and a small butterfly came out of it, which was leftover from practicing. The small children sitting there laughed, but the man started to yell and said, "Enough of your foolish jokes. Go. To. Bed. NOW!" Taylor got up and pulled a piece of cardboard out of her jacket. She took her water glass, and quickly turned it over and planted it, upside-down, on the cardboard. She placed it on the table, and removed the cardboard from under the glass. "Good day," she said, walking away. The man tried to pick the glass up, but all the water spilled onto the table and dripped onto the rug. He grumbled and Taylor laughed as she walked into her room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've Got the Talent (RP)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next