Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

We've Got the Talent (RP)

Go down 
+3
Officer Number Two
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

As emma chose her room it was perfect for her it was a big up high ceiling bed it was like a bunk bed but without the bottom part at the bottom was a couch swing She LOVED It to pices and she had a bathroom and tv and a bookshelf!! And it had all unfortunate events books and books she loved after she had unpacked and when the man had bin speaking to her it was 7:00 pm so she thought i will go to sleep at 8:30pm -9:00pm she always waked up at 5:00 them she set her alarm at 4:50 am so she could have 10 minutes waking up she put it on the table on the tv set for the time as it was diner she went for diner as she had noodles so as she went to bed at 8:30 pm she dreamt of something wonderfull.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:40 pm

It was now 7:00 Chloe thought it would be a good time to get ready for bed. She wore some yoga shorts and an ALDC top to bead and her hair in a braid. She went to brush her teeth and scrambled to the top bunk and put her phone on the charger and her ipod also. She turned on her Tv to What Not To Wear and drifted to bed. With the alarms- Plus El's set.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm

The very next day, the alarms were heard all over, in the girl's house and in the boy's house. Yawning, Cocoa woke up sleepily. She stretched and stood up. She removed her braid and changed into short, sporty, loose clothes perfect for practicing. She did her hair into a neat sock bun and tightly secured it with bobby pins. She did her make-up and went down to the eating hall where lazy, sleepy children sat at.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 pm

As Emma got off at 5:00 am and stopped the alarm she moved the sleep from her eyes and got into her white shorts and neon orange sleeveless top with a see through neon jacket with purple high heels She brushed her hair.She walked to the hall room and sat at the table were the other contestants were.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Chloe woke up and went into her outfit. It was a little punk rock because of the song but movable enough to do her routine. She crimped her hair and put it back in a black lace head band. She brushed her teeth and ate her breakfast.
Her outfit:
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Naomi got into her lacey dress and tied her hair into a messy braid. She put on some make up and ate a breakfast bar along with a mango strawberry smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Ellie ate her breakfast carefully so she didn't make mess on her clothes In her room her phone was ringing but she didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Chloe ate her breakfast and put on her ALDC jacket and got her dance bag. She put her phone and her CD with the song in the bag along with a copy of the Cd.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 pm

As Emma rushed to her room and got her phone and got the cd in her bag and rushed back to her chair to wait for the others to finish.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Naomi took her seat next to a girl with purple heels on. Naomi had nude color heels on. She was listening to her ipod at the song she was going to sing. She ran her fingers in her purse and touched the cd that had her music on it. She yawned.... I hope I can make it...
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Taylor sat at her seat on the breakfast table picking at her omelet. She was in her pink bunny pajamas, too excited to be tired, yet too nervous to eat. There were 4 others at the table;
Cocoa, Ellie, Chloe, and Naomi. "So..." she said, fiddling with her knife. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 am

As everyone finished this man came out of the kitchen "Please go in the room were the show is going to be live but not yet we will take each turn to practice " So Emma went in the line with her ipod
Her clothes:
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Taylor saw the man give her a dirty look and she pulled a 20 dollar bill from her pocket. "Tip," she said, handing it over. She walked over to her room and got her stuff ready for practice.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Chloe walked over and glanced at El. She was staring at the wall. I'll be so good.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:34 pm

@PurpleBook - do not control NPCs!! seriously! its getting me so mad!! no offense, i dont want to seem mean, but you are controlling things you aren't meant to control! you can control your trainers by the way.

Cocoa was sitting in a large auditorium as Micheal assigned the trainers. Cocoa was assigned a tall woman who was wearing a robe, and her light blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail as her pink tips shone against the stage lights. Her plum pink lipstick stood out. She smiled and let her white teeth show. "Hi Cocoa. I'm Lauren. Big fan. So, I'm going to be your trainer." She said. "After that, we'll take you to your stylist so you can get dolled up for your performance." Lauren said. Lauren clapped and dragged Cocoa to the gym. Cocoa laughed. "Well, go change into your training outfit. Don't use thick clothes or you'll sweat like a pig." Lauren said. I walked into the changing room, put on training clothes and tied her hair into a bun.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Chloe's Trainer was a woman that was in her late 30's. She was Latina, her name was Flora. "I'm Flora. I am a dancer, like you. But I was in broad way. What have you been in?" Flora said. "I hold the national title in Nationals." Chloe winked. Nationals is a high honor for a girl her age. "Great get in these training clothes. There all black. Like the Gefforey Ballet. I understand you were in that?" Flora said. She was a fast talker. "Yes. I will not let you down Miss Flora." Chloe said putting on her clothes and doing a back hand spring for show.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Taylor found her trainer come inside from the back door. She was a girl with long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes, and was pretty tall, but she obviously had too much makeup on. "Okay honey, show me what you got." she said, pointing a finger at her. "Get your stuff." Taylor ran to her room and brought back a large cart of stuff, boxes of cards, birds, butterflies, balloons. "is this it? This is all? Honey, I've expected more..." Taylor facepalmed and said, "I keep a large stash of stuff in my pockets and stuff. Just in case. Also because it wouldn't fit." The blonde girl took out some lipstick and a mirror, applied a super think coat of it, checked her face for about 30 seconds, and put it away. "It'll do. Now, show me one of your tricks, honey. NOW! MY HAIR IS FRIZZING FROM WAITING FOR YOU, SLOWPOKE!" "But, um...miss...I thought I would perform everything for you...and I don't know when I get my turn...so you'll have to wait. Magicians don't like to give spoilers!" Taylor smiled, but the blonde girl flicked Taylor in the head with her super sharp fingernails. "YOU LISTEN TO ME! I'M DIGIANA THE FABULOUS, ONE OF THE BEST MAGICIANS AND THE WINNER OF THIS VERY CONTEST! AND YOU TELL ME, DIGIANA THE FABULOUS, THAT YOU DON'T LIKE TO GIVE SPOILERS?!" "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M GOING TO SAW YOU IN HALF! ALL THE MAGICIANS DO IT, EXCEPT YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A GOOD MAGICIAN!" Taylor yelled back, flicking Digiana back.
Digiana: "DO YOU WANT HELP OR NOT?" *flick*
Taylor: "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" *slap*
Digiana: "YOU LITTLE POSER!" *punch*
Taylor: *shove*
Digiana: *shove*
Taylor: *super hard punch*

Digiana fell over and hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. Taylor breathed hard, shallow breaths and kept her arm in the same position. What have I done...my career...it's over. She stared at the black eye on Digiana and sighed. Digiana groaned, standing up and holding her hand against her black eye.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Chloe fell when Flora straighted her foot when she did a double round off. "Ow." Chloe said rubbing her elbow. "Sorry, but really no sicled feet this time." Flora snapped. "Okay. Double round offs can be tough." Chloe said. Wishing she took it back. Flora did a perfect double round off. "No you must do like me."
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Naomi met her Trainer. Who was late due to traffic. "Sorry, it was a 10 min delay." She said. "Its fine." Naomi replied. "Anyways my name is Valentina Schofentic! I am an Russian opera singar." Valentina said. "Cool, I'm Naomi Welsh. I'm Peruian... If that's a word." Naomi blushed. Valentina was maybe 25-7 years old. They practiced.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Emma walked into were hertraining/practice were She saw her trainer it was Danny from the script she knew he was a good trainer because he was in the voice."Okay Emma is it? What song are we doing to get you started." Emma:"I Am singing Roar by Katy Perry" As Emma sung the song as she Finished she stood there waiting for an answer "We could do a bit of improvements.So you can get through you are a 4 yeses."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 pm

When Chloe finished the routine Flora smiled. "Great, now we can focus on your gymastics." Flora said.
Chloe smiled and did really hard things. "Awesome." Flora said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Digiana waved her hand around her eye and the black eye disappeared. "Just kidding," she said, and Taylor laughed. She showed Digiana every trick she knew and Digiana smiled. "Great job, but your speech could use some work." Digiana said. "Here-" she took out a spoon and stared to make a big speech. "Okay, watch this. So, you know I'm a magician, right? Well magicians know every trick in the book, including speeches. They can distract, and intensify the moment as the trick continues. Then, just like that, the magic happens without anyone knowing it. It seems like magic, but all you really did was cheat. You exposed yourself, but nobody noticed. Get it?" Digiana finished speaking. The spoon she was holding was bent. Taylor shook her head. "I saw you bend it. But I get it. Be distracting."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Chloe was tired of practicing and sat down with some Snapple. She drank some and face palmed when Flora told her to get up. "Whens the performance? What day?" Chloe asked. Flora smiled and said "When your ready,"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:55 am

As Emma sat down on the bench and drunk her water after 2 hours she practiced and practiced and Danny taught her about pitches and stuff of the voice when your singing "If you don't win on here you can always come on the voice." "Thanks i will Smile All my favrioute singers are on there and you ".
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Taylor bowed when she finished her act for about the millionth time and Digiana clapped. "Very good, honey. I think you're ready. Good luck!" Taylor smiled. "Well, okay then. I hope I win!" She put all her stuff away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've Got the Talent (RP)   We've Got the Talent (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've Got the Talent (RP)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next