Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN

Go down 
+18
Janelle
Relora
el
Miranda2
Oliver
Mami
Katerina Petrova
YEEZUS
Wizzy
Snow
Carvel
evan
flower
o
Lenka
Flynn
flandre
Yuzuki Yukari
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:27 pm

I would've put "Eatn food... fully clothed"
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
Oliver wrote:
yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given
i dont think i swore???? um,,,the only thing i did was bring up the fact miley cyrus used an offensive term and in context i dont believe i used that term offensively as i wasnt actually,,,,usINg the term really??? i wouldnt do that bUt still im sorry if it came across as being offensive???? i'll avoid it int he future
well um i dont think peopel that arent trans (assuming you arent) should really be using that word in any way at all, if theyre going to call someone out on it they should really just use it in a less violent way yeah!!!
remember this is a forum for kids, and saying a slur whether you meant it in a rude way or not, its still a slur!! thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Oliver wrote:
nasod slave drone weapon wrote:
Oliver wrote:
yeah, i dont see a need to lock this. get back on topic though!! if any of you guys want to make a separate topic on miley cyrus do it, im up for it as long as you all keep it civilized!!

btw cas, dont swear, especially not with slurs,, infraction given
i dont think i swore???? um,,,the only thing i did was bring up the fact miley cyrus used an offensive term and in context i dont believe i used that term offensively as i wasnt actually,,,,usINg the term really??? i wouldnt do that bUt still im sorry if it came across as being offensive???? i'll avoid it int he future
well um i dont think peopel that arent trans (assuming you arent) should really be using that word in any way at all, if theyre going to call someone out on it they should really just use it in a less violent way yeah!!!
remember this is a forum for kids, and saying a slur whether you meant it in a rude way or not, its still a slur!! thanks for understanding.
what if i told u htis forumw asnt for kids what if i told u it was for cha cha'ing real smooth,,,,u know what???? it hink this time we're gonna get funky *cha chas real smooth all over u,,,cha chas real smooth all over forum,,,cha chas real smooth,,cha chas real smooth so much everywhere everything is cha cha real smooth now there sno such thing as swearing or kids or anything everything is just one big cha cha slide*
yeh sorry about that i won't use it under aNy circumstances next time i'll just cha cha real smooth instead thats my life now its cha cha slide nothing but the cha cha life adios now
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Cas, were you by any chance suggesting that Fantage Forum wasn't made for Cha Cha Real Smoothing in the first place? :////
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:17 pm

What's the nasty part omggg
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Carvel wrote:
What's the nasty part omggg
It says "come get pregnant at my place"

Which implies that they will be RPing intercourse. In fact I'm sure they only say get pregnant at my place because they can't say "Hey kids get knocked up at my place" or "Let's have ***"
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

well this is the internet and you never know what you can find on it so yeah
Back to top Go down
Carvel
Regular Fantagian
Carvel

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

0.o

Memory is disturbed.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Carvel wrote:
0.o

Memory is disturbed.
Same.

i wonder how old the people who do this are..
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Back on topic please? cx

Just nasty people and their ways
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

It actually used to bother me that people were saying this around seven year olds, but nows it's HILARIOUS.

Either way, if a seven year old can understand these distorted messages, then WHAT SITES have they been browsing before?

My point being, the filter is SO pathetic that these desperate people have messages like this:

Original: GET PREGNANT MY PLACE
Fantage-version: GET PRxxExxjjNExxT MY PLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Like that doesn't even qualify as english.

AND it's sort of amusing that people want to do THAT with pixels; IMVU or Fantage. Either way, it's pixels.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:43 pm

angellina wrote:
It actually used to bother me that people were saying this around seven year olds, but nows it's HILARIOUS.

Either way, if a seven year old can understand these distorted messages, then WHAT SITES have they been browsing before?

My point being, the filter is SO pathetic that these desperate people have messages like this:

AND it's sort of amusing that people want to do THAT with pixels; IMVU or Fantage. Either way, it's pixels.
true ANYONE DISAGREE? nope!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:02 pm

angellina wrote:

omfg that made me laugh

its so weird people do "j"s and "x"s to make it show it.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

@Mabel I know right? The filter is really strict, but at the same time hardly ANYTHING actually gets through. Half the typing on the game isn't even english. I think that's the only thing they should improve.

Words such as "black" or "one" don't show sometimes, but the word "menstruation" does. I tried this today, thinking it wouldn't show, and it did! Like, WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:22 am

Funny, they still try to find a way to say inappropriate things when fantage tried their hardest to bock out every word in the chat system.

LOL to this.
Back to top Go down
flandre
Expert Fantagian
flandre

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 am

Uh say Waht a hwunk and iit shows.

Im one of those people that try to make words go trough but not in a nasty way
Back to top Go down
minion
New Fantagian
minion

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 am

U guys r nosy omg ignore them
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 pm

I think people on fantage are doing this because of attetion.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
hikayamasan353
Senior Fantagian
hikayamasan353

Location : Ukraine, K***-ken, K***-shi, ***-ku, ***-chome, 2-3-1

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:17 pm

"Dwerking nvked" probably is:
ATTENTION: INAPPROPRIATE - PARENTAL GUIDANCE NEEDED:
Back to top Go down
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/hikayamasan353
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:50 pm

hikayamasan353 wrote:
"Dwerking nvked" probably is:
ATTENTION:

nah it'd be twerking naked.
idk man there's always gonna be ways to bypass the filters. i'd say just ignore it and move on.

anyways, isn't this thread from 2013?

Back to top Go down
AtomicThings
New Fantagian
AtomicThings

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Some people on Fantage can be complete idiots. I see people like this in the Star Cafe all the time. sigh
Back to top Go down
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Free231
daddi
Senior Fantagian
daddi

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 pm

tbh this sounds like something i would do 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantagains being nasty AGAIN   Fantagains being nasty AGAIN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantagains being nasty AGAIN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2