Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Terma smiled at Mabel. "Well, sure. I'll do anything. Try me." She said, smiling. "But first, show me what you can do. I want to make sure I have a good ally. Not just anybody." Terma laughed. She got up to the platform for axe-wielding. She stood up and looked at Mabel. "Look at this." She picked up her axe and swung it around in the air. She made swift moves and dug it into the ground. Smiling, she pulled it out and threw it at a dummy, piercing it's plastic chest. She started throwing the axes around, with aim, and smiled. She stuck out her tongue and started to laugh. She saw a swimming pool in the distance. She just had to do that. She sucked at swimming. In fact, she almost drowned multiple times in childhood. Before that, she went up to a tree trunk and used a sword to carve it into a bird. She tried out her skills with a sword. She wasn't half bad. She swung her head around, her high ponytail following. "So.. can you swim?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Tesserae pulled herself out of the swimming pool, her feet connecting with the cold tiles of the training room floor. Her fingers drift over her braid, soaking wet and heavy with the smell of chlorine. She tightens her bony fingers over the black elastic that secures her hair, and pulls the the out, her hair still tightened into the shape of a braid. Using both hands, she unties the braid, allowing her cold hair to fall down her back in a wave. Her training outfit stuck to her skin as she moved towards the pool. Forming her arms and legs, she pushes herself into the air, landing a perfect wave into the water as she begins to swim butterfly in a flawless formation.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Mabel smirked. "Yeah. You got skills." she looked at the water. "It's okay, my swimming, but I'm better at climbing." she scurried up the climbing wall, dodging an arrow attack. After a while she got to the top. She grasped a bow and arrow on the top and shot the butt of the axe Terma used to hit the dummy. She quickly climbed down and dodged a few more arrows. Sheonce again stared at the pool. "I wish I could swim like those kids in district 4. But we all have flaws."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 am

"Well, with a couple seconds in that pool, I'd drown.. so I think we should train. I didn't know there was a pool in here, so the arena must have water." Terma said. She imagined an arena: sea with islands, the cornucopia in one of them, or a forest with a waterfall and a river dividing the arena by the middle. She leaped into the pool. The instructor taught her the basic moves, as she struggled. Then she started swallowing water and spitting it out. "HELP! HELP!" She couldn't swim. She waved her arms around, when Mason jumped into the pool and saved her. Terma smiled and looked into his eyes. "Thanks." She said. "You're a good swimmer." She said. "Can you teach me how to swim?" Terma asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 am

Tesserae swam to the other end of the pool, Where Terma and Mason were. "Hi! I don't want to seem rude, and I am not trying to offend you, but perhaps I could teach you how to swim? I'm from district 4, and I'm quite a flawless swimmer." Tesserae smiled as she pushed a piece of wet hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:32 am

Mabel hopped in. Swimming was fun. Although, this was training. Training wasn't supposed to be fun. She quickly swam back and forth through her lane. She looked at the girl from district 4, who could obviously swim better than every other tribute. Terma started to swim and drowned, but Mason saved her. The girl from district 4 offered Terma swiming lessons. Either this meant an alliance or just a tribute nice enough to help out. She stood there in the other lane.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:57 am

"Well, um, Mason already offered me lessons," She looked at Mason. Mason shrugged. "Alright." She said. "There aren't many chances for swimming.. in district 4. My dad was a terrible swimming coach. She jumped into the pool, because the uniform worked as a wet-suit.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:03 pm

"Oh.." Tesserae frowned. "Okay. Nice meeting you!" Tesserae smiled and pulled herself out of the pool. She positioned herself to dive, and with a flawless form, she dived in, swimming to the other end of the pool in less than 20 seconds. She gasped for air as she popped her head back up, panting and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Terma watched Mason as he taught her to swim. Slowly. She was happy with her result. But she continued. Then she got out of the water and practiced throwing knives and then picked up a sword.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Mabel shrugged. She swam a few more laps as fast as she could. She decided to climb instead. She got out of the pool and dried herself off. She went to the most challenging climbing wall she could find and the trainer started off the mechanism that made the danger. She scrambled up the wall quick as a rabbit. SShe dodged an array of arrows that looked like miniature toilet plungers, racing twords her at a fast pace. She pulled herself up through the rocky and difficult terrain, a rock sometimes falling off every time she placed her foot or hand down. She passed the branches on the cliffs and made it to the top. She then scurried down to get her trainors feedback.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm

A voice boomed through the loudspeaker. "It's time to eat, tributes!" She walked over to the big, round glass table. Avoxes started placing a buffet in the table.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:05 pm

When the voice echoing through the loud speakers indicated lunch, Tesserae was grateful. She pulled herself out of the pool, wrinkling her nose at the smell of chlorine on her body. She scanned the training room for any signs of a towel, but there seemed to be none. Of course, she thought to herself, her eyes falling on the buffet the Avoxes had prepared for the tributes. There will be no towels in an arena with water, and with this newly installed pool, it seems logical. Forcing a smile, Tesserae wiped the distasteful water that dripped down her lips off of her face with her sleeve, and sat herself down in the middle of the tributes, where the most people were. The smiled whenever someone spoke, but it was awfully obvious that tension was spreading through the line of overly-friendly kid. Of course; In a matter of days, these people will be her enemies.

------

Ignoring the thought, Tesserae grabbed a bun of bread, and when she tore it into two pieces, she recognized the tinted insides; District four bread. Blinking away the undeveloped tears, She shook her head and spread creamy butter on the bread, biting into it and smiling. It tasted like home.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Terma dried herself with a white towel with the Capitol symbol wove into it. She served herself multiple things from the buffet.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Chewing quickly, Tesserae glanced at Terma. She could see a white, fluffy towel in the girl's hands. Peering at the symbol, she swallowed her food. "Where'd you get that towel?" She asked, looking down at her wet, lower body. Her boots had formed a puddle around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 pm

The previously warm towel with the red Capitol symbol was put in her lap. "There was a towel rack next to the pool." She handed her wet towel to an Avox and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Mabel sat down across from Tesserae and Terma. She grabbed a roll shaped like a moon, with a special sprinkle on top. District 11. She ate it, the warm tastes of home filling her mouth. The only timeshe ate this was special occassions, when her mom would make it for her birthday. But she had no mom. And even worse, no baking talent from her either. Mabel shook away the thought by eating a heap of spagetti with a strange spicy orange sauce, and these bits of mystery meat. It tasted like some weird capitol animal, like a chickpig or a bulllamb or...Mabel tried hold in her laughter. That sounded rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Terma finished her strawberry juice and smiled. "Mabel, about our alliance.. Can we add Mason in? He's from my district." She blushed below all her make-up. She smiled and fiddled with her hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Mabel looked at Mason, then at Terma. Then she did again. And again. "Okay. He can come. The more the merrier. You know, if we become strong enough, we might just be able to..." she said. "Destroy the career alliance. Unless you want a career on our alliance." Mabel was a little nervous. Terma liked Mason. A lot. Maybe enough to team against her. She shrugged this off. Maybe Mason wouldn't survive. She could only hope that she was the only person to walk out of the arena alive.

((Will the two tributes from the same district will win together rule be in this?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 am

((no, just normal rules.))

Terma finished eating. She did the training ciruit a couple more times until she was dead tired. She nearly fell asleep when somebody handed her an energy drink from the Capitol.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Tesserae wrapped her towel around her, awkwardly eating as they discussed an alliance. "So you're in an alliance? That's great!" She exclaimed, hoping they would ask her to join. "Mabel, what district are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:58 pm

"Tesserae, seeing as you're from District 4, aren't you in the Careers?" She asked, suddenly she looked around. The Careers were sitting in their own table, chatting about, when one of them noticed she was talking about them and glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Mabel grinned. "District 11. Agriculture. Not the coolest district ever, but nice. It feels really peaceful there until you realize a peacekeeper is watching you farm." she said. "District 4 volenteer? I think I saw you on TV." she took a bite of her district bread. "So...I guess you're with them then." she said, glancing at the careers.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yeah, that's me, district four volunteer." Tesserae smiled, buttering her bread. She glanced at the careers, frowning. "No. I don't want to be."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:14 am

"Well, you could join us, if you prefer." Mabel said. "Can she?" she asked Terma hopefully. The careers took notice of this and began to whisper to each other.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 am

((if tessarae enters our alliance, no one else can because then all the tributes will be on our alliance and then we'll be stuck.))

"I guess it's okay.." She said. She couldn't believe the Games started next week: in about 5 days,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games - RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next