Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hunger Games - RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:07 pm

((True...so in the bloodbath the npcs could die with the career alliance, our alliance and three or four alone tributes still alive...but since we three seem like the only active rpers right now we would kind of be stuck, but if betrayals are allowed then it kind of is more dramatic…))

Mabel sighed. Okay. That makes 3 tributes. Three innocent people to kill, if not killed without her being the cause. She formed two plans in her mind. One, a tribute kills the tribute that is closest to another tribute, which will cause them to fight and the survivor weakened, easy kill. Two, gain mega trust of two tributes, tell one to kill another tribute. Tell both afterward to kill each other, survivor easy kill. Still…Mabel didn't want to hurt them. They were nice. She felt depressed having to kill them for her own survival.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Terma sighed and thought about her alliance. Then, when the thought of Mason being with her popped up, she blushed. I think I have a crush on Mason. She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Tesserae smiled. "Thanks!" She ate her bread. She leaned into the girls. "During the bloodbath, run away right away. Make it seem like our alliance is broken. I'll grab all the stuff we need and bolt. Trust me, okay? I'm a very talented fighter, and I run fast."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:39 pm

"Can I do it with you? We're a group of 4, we could split up in half. Seeing as there is a swimming pool, we might need to swim for the bloodbath like it happened in Hunger Games #(make up any number here). "In that case, we swim up to the Cornucopia, wherever it is. Of course, if you want to get greedy," she nudged her with her elbow. "You've got more hands to carry more stuff. Then we meet up with the group." Terma said, in a witty whisper. "We should move constantly so we're harder to find. You know, since we're not the Careers, and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 pm

"I trust you'll do a good job, but what if you die? We wouldn't have any supplies and die pretty quickly." Mabel said. "If you're going to do it, promise that you will make it out alive. And we need to know where were going to meet. You know, it's a pretty big arena, and we really don't know where we are half the time." she shrugged. "Staying together and splitting up are two different strategies. We have to choose what's best. I think splitting apart is dangerous, because if one of us dies it would effect everyone. Staying together would mean we'd have to drag everyone around and slow down too much." she looked at the crystal blue water fr om the pool. "The backpacks would make nice weapons and body armour..." her mind raced with battle strategies.

((I've always thought that "Hey, why not just hit everyone with backpacks?" Idk why I just pictured soe tribute running around the cornucopia with a backpack flying in the air and hitting everyone...))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:15 pm

"We could to what Terma said," Tesserae said a little too rudely. "Two of us could go into the cornucopia, one being me, and the other two could go into the woods and hide until we've got the stuff. I can fight, so we're good if enemies approach."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Mabel nodded. "Okay. So, who fights?" she stood silently for a while. If she ran away, she and her partner would have trouble surviving. If she stayed to fight, she might die under the hands of another tribute. You just can't win in the Hunger Games. "I'm kind of worried..." she said, even though her eyes screamed, "I'M ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED!" She managed to pull herself together enough so that she seemed normal, but inside she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 pm

"I suggest Tessarae and I fight while Mabel and Mason hide.. To find each other, we could make up some sort of code. Like, in a hand language, we would say things like: "We go here." then we'd point in that direction. Of course, we could be found because it's obvious, but the plan should be to keep moving." She said. "Back at District 7, they taught me this hand-communication method. But it's really long. I could teach you the basics." She formed a triangle with her fingers and then she snapped with her left hand. "That's an 'A'." She said. She slowly taught them the letters from A-Z.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Mabel nodded. Mason tried hard not to show is disgust. She spelled out her name, making M, A, B, E, L. Mabel. Cool! "Nobody but people in district 7 know this, right? If so, we would be at an advantage. You and Mason are both from district 7, so no one but us will know." she said. "Where do we go? East, west, north, or south?" she looked up at a picture of the first cornucopia ever, the first hunger games. "The horn...its opening will probably be pointing somewhere, right? Or maybe we could meet in a forest..."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:57 pm

"We can't really tell how the arena will be like. We just know it will probably have water. Mason and Mabel go out in an opposite direction from the bloodbath. I suggest south." She whispered. "Tessarae and I will go out and get all greedy in the cornucopia."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Mabel nodded. "Okay." she looked at Mason. "Stealth is my thing, I think we might even kill somebody on the way. If we find a way to make weapons." she said, forcing a thin smile. The loudspeaker suddenly exploded with noise. "Okay, tributes! Back to training!" Mabel allowed the Avoxes to clear away her plate and got up to go to a training area.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:41 pm

"Hey, we could use this as a signal.." Tesserae mimicked a call of an animal; Dolphin. "It's a mating call; But I doubt any of the other tributes will understand it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Terma looked at the Careers. They looked back at her. Terma made sure their eyes were fixated on her. She picked up an axe and steadily moved it around the air. A little girl from district 5 squeaked and ran away, hiding behind a pillar. Terma couldn't help but feel bad for the 12-year-old. Terma threw an axe at a wall. She picks up a bow and arrow and aims it, instead, she almost hits a game-maker in the head. "Sorry!" The careers laughed at her and pointed fingers when she picked up an axe and moved it around like a witty maniac. She stuck her tongue out and knew the careers were heading for her.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Mabel looked at the careers. They were stuck up, and, yes, they were snobby, but tough. Bulky. The district 2 male smirked. "So, this is the alliance were up against? A seaweed brain, two tree monkeys and a pear head? Pathetic." Mabel rolled her eyes. The district 2 male laughed at Terma. "I'm so-o-o scared." the group of careers busted a gut. "You wouldn't know a good alliance if it hit you in the head." Mabel said. The district 2 male only smirked. "In that case, you'll need quite a bit of hitting." he said. "At least I can say I CAN hit!" Mabel retorted. "You little capitol pet! You little puppy, sitting there and relying on the capitol to help you. Well they can't help you in the arena! They don't choose favorites! They kill!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

The commotion soon attracted a crowd. A game-maker was forced to separate the tributes. "No violence." A tall, pink-haired woman said. Terma sighed. Terma stood up and got on the climbing wall, ready to climb up. She made it to the top and then she went back down. "Training session is over. Time: 7:40 PM. Tomorrow you will all show your skills to the Game-Makers and will be graded from 1-12 on them." The woman said. Terma was collected with Mason and practically thrown into the huge elevator.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 pm

The tributes were all shoved into the same elevator. Mabel was squished next to the district 5 female tribute, a small 12 year old. The elevator stopped at the district 1 level, frcing everyone to get out and back into the elevator to allow the district 1 tributes leave. The reached the district 2, repeating this process again. 20 tributes. 18. By the time Mabel got to her floor, 4 tributes would be left. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:21 pm

It was Terma's turn to get into her apartment with Mason. She sat down in the living room. She ate and then they went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up early. "Honey, it's the time for the training score test. Here's your training gear." Cael said, leaving the gear on top of her bed. Terma groaned and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Mabel woke up the next morning with a large grin on her face. Time for the big test. She got up went into the bathroom. After poking around with the shower buttons she dried herself off and changed into her training outfit. She combed her hair and left it down, the way she liked it. She went to the breakfast table. Henry and Melinda sat next to each other, flirting. Wayne was not up yet. "Hi." Mabel said, sitting down in a chair and serving herself a plate of eggs and bacon. Henry smiled. "Good. You're here. So, about your strategy…I've been observing your strengths and weakness. Now, you're fast-so show them you are. Swift and quick on your feet. Everywhere at once. Make them wonder what direction the knives and arrows are moving." Mabel nodded. "But…get their attention away from the food. I think they take more interest in that than the tributes." Henry continued. Mabel frowned. That would be tough. Gamemakers never pay attention to anything. Who cares if a tribute is armless, bleeding, and hoping on one foot to get away from a vicious volcano explosion? They still get paid.

((How do we decide our scores?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:10 pm

(I'm going to use a random number generator from 1 - 12. If your number is below 5, you may request to get another shot.)

Terma went down the elevator with Mason and sat in the bench with all the other tributes. The first tribute was called.

(now here are the scores in advance..
Tessarae: 11
Dawn: 4
Rain: 5
Mabel: 7
Maye: 9
Terma: 12 10

Now, I got a twelve for Terma, but it is unfair. So I just did it again and got a 10. I did everyone who did an app but some are inactive.)
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Mabel waited till Wayne came down and discussed his strategy with Henry. They then rushed to the elevator and sped down to the basement. They sat down on the bench next to each other. Mabel sighed and looked at the clock. She would be 3rd to last to go (assuming this is in district order, boys first). She waited for what felt like forever whenthe district 2 male was called. She groaned.

((Lol, I got my fave number, 4 :3))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 pm

((Actually you got 7.. Dawn is someone else's.))

Terma's test:
Terma bows to the Game-Makers. She smiles at them with pride. Picking up her axe, she does everything she practiced, swinging it around, hitting dummies, etc. Then she goes to the pool, swimming. Then she tested her skills with a sword, threw knives, axes, climbed, ran and camouflaged herself. Then she carved some wood into a weapon. She was dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:53 am

((Oops...I used Dawn for another rp so yeah...))

Mabel's Test:
Mabel walked into the test room. She waved to the gamemakers and dove into the swimming pool. She swam as fast as she could to the other side and grabbed a bow and a sheath of arrows. She scurried up the climbing wall and shot several dummies at the top, then scurried down and threw a few axes at the dummies. She afterward set each one on fire, startling the gamemakers. She then quickly put them out. She bowed and was dissmissed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Terma goes back to the apartment and got to bed. The Games were in two days. The next day, her prep team would wake her early to get her ready for the interview. In a little more than 2 days, she could be dead.

Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Mabel went back to her apartment and wished Wayne good luck. She went to her bedroom and got ready for bed. When she pulled herself under the covers she found it difficult to sleep. If I get a low score...no one will sponser me. And I will lose to the people who get high scores. That isn't fair. Maybe...I could convince them otherwise. After all, gamemakers like fruit punch better than a tribute score. Everyone knows that. I could kill many. They would favor me and I would win. Mabel reassured herself over and over again until she finally fell asleep.

((Is it okay if Wayne gets an 8? I did the random number thingy and that's what I got. Also, how do we decide who dies and that stuff?))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 pm

((i'm going to post the combat and sponsoring rules right before the Games start
@ChristmasCookie sure.))

Terma's prep team woke her up. She took a warm shower with multiple creams and lotions. Then they did her nails. Painted in a nude color, with white french tips and tiny little nude pink hearts outlined by white. Her hair curled into loose waves. "Oh, gosh!" Evrloa, a tall woman with pink-orange curly hair, yells. "What is it?" Yeudore, her husband, with chin-length dark blue hair with orange highlights, asks. "Your tips are so damaged and dry!" Aabivan picks out scissors and starts cutting Terma's hair. So much time growing out her extremely long hair, to have it cut a little longer than her shoulders. But her prep team was experienced, so she comforted herself thinking they know what they're doing. Evrloa powders her face until the point when Terma looks flawless. Sharp cheekbones, soft skin, small lips, medium-sized eyes and no freckles or beauty marks at all. Yeudore dyes the very last part of her tips in a blonde color. "We should've done this earlier." Yeudore says, furrowing his blue eyebrows. Aabvian, who's got a shaved head and a green beard, focused his purple eyes at Terma. "It's good." He says, plucking her eyebrows to perfection. Evrloa does a fishtail braid down her side, and uses a strange-looking tool to apply gold, pink and lemon green sparkles in her hair. Aabvian uses a similar contraption to lightly cover her body with swirls of sparkles. Yeudore applies black eyeliner around her eyes and then adds swirls of white eyeliner on top of that. Aabvian covers her eyelids with golden eyeshadow, then pink, then lemon green, and uses a brush to blur it out and applies pink blush on her cheeks, then nude pink lipstick on her lips. They took her inside a room where Cael was waiting for her. Holding a beautiful dress in his hands. It was made of a silky fabric. It's base was lemon green, with a layer of pink on top, and a layer of gold on top of that. It's got one sleeve to the side, which is of a see-through golden fabric with pink, gold and lemon green flowers in it. Cael and Tyson had both decided Terma would act fearless and humorous. They practiced telling jokes to each other, and then they taught Terma some 'key' sentences, like; "I'm not afraid," or "I don't care," maybe even: "I'll do anything for my victory." Then she sat in a large couch. The TV turned on, and Caesar started dictating the scores. Mason and Terma both got the score of 10. (I used the random generator again.) They embraced each other with hugs, and got pats on the back from Tyson, Cael and Filley, until Aabvian scowled: "You'll ruin the ruffles!" Terma laughed until she was put in the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games - RP   Hunger Games - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games - RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next