Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

An Idea for fantage...

Go down 
+13
kryzll
Lane.
Oliver
Valval
Jian
Bloobu
Magdaleena
Kandi
Sharpsul99
Forever Forgotten
case1998
Trash
i<3piexD
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm

FruityTootyThiny wrote:
I thought you COULD sell rare stuff.

She's talking about buying it.

@Sharp, Why do you care so much about the name? An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_neutral There's gotta be a way to tell them apart. You've been trying to convince people for days now...
Back to top Go down
ultimatefantageplayer
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:07 pm

How do u get to fantage japan i went on the nexon thing but its all japanese and i cant read it also i tried the fantage nexon link thing and that didnt work either..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bubbles_1217
Junior Fantagian
bubbles_1217

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't think it's a good idea.
Alot of the sites I've been going on lately have done this, and I've been pretty upset about it since I have alot of rare stuff from there. That'd make the items alot less important or lose its value.
If anything, I hope Fantage doesn't start doing this as well...

@Fruity- I think you're talking about Bob's Trading, where you just sell 'em to Bob to get stars; she means actual Fantage members being able to buy the rare stuff the same way you can buy furniture, boards, clothing, etc.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:10 pm

This is a very rotten idea. Rare items from the past show how long you've been on Fantage. Putting them in the Vintage Shop would be very upsetting to the people that had joined in 2008-2009. Of course, I will be upset because I had joined in 2009. I know that Fj does it. But for Fantage USA, that's a no go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for fantage...   An Idea for fantage... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea for fantage...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2