Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

select other faces for you fantage character :)

Go down 
+4
v
pinkys
McKenna
Akari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

select other faces for you fantage character :) Empty
PostSubject: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am

select other faces for you fantage character :) New_fa10hey!ppl! look at the faces i draw for the new idea to select a new face Smile
one is not done yet but i hope u like them ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://gemugyokainepuforum.betaboard.net/
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am

ill make more soon
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Ordon, please don't double post. Warning Given.

And those faces are so cool! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Those are amazing! i wish u culd purchase them xD
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Those faces are awesome! If I were a boy, I would buy the mad one XD
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:39 pm

omg!! maybe there culd be girl ones also! well these culd go for both girl and guybut i wuld get confused Smile
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 pm

pinkys wrote:
omg!! maybe there culd be girl ones also! well these culd go for both girl and guybut i wuld get confused Smile

Lol, I wish there was a girl one too.
Back to top Go down
Akari
Junior Fantagian
Akari

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:37 pm

i will make girl and boy ones ^_^
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Ordon215 wrote:
i will make girl and boy ones ^_^

Cool! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 pm

you should contact fantage about those and email them yours! it would be so cool if they replied. haha.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Ric8 wrote:
you should contact fantage about those and email them yours! it would be so cool if they replied. haha.

Dat would be kewl!
They should make a girl one too XD
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm

miyeon wrote:
Ric8 wrote:

Dat would be kewl!

aha i know Smile like instead of moodies we culd actually have faces on our fantagians.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 pm

pinkys wrote:
miyeon wrote:
Ric8 wrote:

Dat would be kewl!

aha i know Smile like instead of moodies we culd actually have faces on our fantagians.

Ooh, that is a good idea Pinkerz!
We should contact Fantage about dat too XD
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 pm

I dunno about that.
Always being any mood will get you tired of it and since youd have to pay every time you want to change it...
Back to top Go down
McKenna
Former Staff
Former Staff
McKenna

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 am

Anaira wrote:
I dunno about that.
Always being any mood will get you tired of it and since youd have to pay every time you want to change it...

Or it could be like moodies. You pay for it, and use it, but you still have it once you get another one But they would have to be expensive.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:11 am

Strawberry2424 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
I dunno about that.

Or it could be like moodies. You pay for it, and use it, but you still have it once you get another one But they would have to be expensive.

ya i agree with straw, it culd be like a facial expression and once u buy it, u can change it whenever u want.. but then theres no point of the moodies
Back to top Go down
Candy456
Regular Fantagian
Candy456

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 am

good idea. i mean, fantagians ALWAYS smile.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 am

That is a great idea! Like if you want to make a movie which I am planning to do with voices and it needs facial expresions. I can't make facial expressions on my computer. I wish fantage had that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: select other faces for you fantage character :)   select other faces for you fantage character :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

select other faces for you fantage character :)
Page 1 of 1