Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why is there so much fighting on fantage?

Go down 
+9
o
elise
pokeranger
Melissa H.
taptap489
Bloobu
Relora
elsa ♡
fantagerox
13 posters
AuthorMessage
fantagerox
New Fantagian

Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Empty
PostSubject: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 am

I don't understand why? But it's SO easy to start a fight on fantage from asking them a question to accidentally standing in front of them. Then there's the idiots who see an argument and stand there saying 'watches' or 'gets popcorn' I actually can't stand them types of people. I thought fantage was a place of fun, what happened?
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 am

I don't know. There was this girl named moomoocow and she came up to me, and this was our dialouge. Blue is me, and pink is her.

Hey cowcow
What?
You stole my name
No I didn't
My name is moomoocow
You're cowcow

I think I've been on longer than you
How long?
About 2009
Well then
Take that

Take what?
That

We were in a fashion show, and I beat her. >: D
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

I watch and get popcorn.

Seeing little kids act like idiots amuses me.

as for you're question. They want to feel like winners that's all. They have to hide behind their screen.
Back to top Go down
fantagerox
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 am

cowcow23 wrote:
I don't know. There was this girl named moomoocow and she came up to me, and this was our dialouge. Blue is me, and pink is her.

Hey cowcow
What?
You stole my name
No I didn't
My name is moomoocow
You're cowcow

I think I've been on longer than you
How long?
About 2009
Well then
Take that

Take what?
That

We were in a fashion show, and I beat her. >: D

Lol, she was just looking for an argument, silly girl she is. But I am glad you beat her in the fashion show.
Back to top Go down
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Technically, for me, Fantage is fun because I like to argue with them myself. It is quite amusing because I generally troll/make them angry. It's funny because they actually try and win, then get fussed, but most of the time, I apologise at the end (unless they have already left).

Now, all of the above is really bad and if you get into an argument, I don't intend for you (not just fantagerox, but anyone who bothers to read this) to follow what I do but I would like you to just do what you, yourself want to do because I think you should be able to make good choices Wink
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm

If I were you, I'd just ignore them cuz I'm pretty sure that they're just jealous of you. -_-
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 pm

one time a person just said im a wannabe cuz i wasnt wearing what she was and she has mem eyes
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:40 pm

No one ever starts a fight with me. LOL. I is a level 119 non member. Maybe no one fights with me because I never really go on full servers. I go on the low ones. Everyone goes on White Seal now. :c
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh yes. Those are just random noobs who want to get into an agrument.

Here is an Arguement I got into no reason. I forgot her username.

Im blue shes black.

Girl: Donuts_owo is ugy because shes a non-memeber and werid! [ Mean member, oh and notice she didnt spell weird right ^^]

Me: Whatever your just Jealous.

Girl: Hahahahah!!! Hey everyone look at this litte ugy girl!

Me: O rlly? Nobody is even here only me in you. Learn to see. Smiley face after: Wink

Girl: UGH!

-Leaves-

Eh, she wasn't very smart -.-
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

pokeranger wrote:
No one ever starts a fight with me. LOL. I is a level 119 non member. Maybe no one fights with me because I never really go on full servers. I go on the low ones. Everyone goes on White Seal now. :c

That's because White Seal is where Pinkstardust normally logs on. Lots of members go on there, too.

And Elise, lol. I love how you responded to her. Razz
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Quote :

Because I'm alive.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm

S wrote:
Quote :

Because I'm alive.
lolllllll
sum one started cusing out my friends once (and its pronounced ohe-nn-ce not won-ce)
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 pm

hop wrote:
pokeranger wrote:

That's because White Seal is where Pinkstardust normally logs on. Lots of members go on there, too.

And Elise, lol. I love how you responded to her. Razz

White Seal was normally FF's main server before. It's so full, I don't like going there anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheShyOtaku
Senior Fantagian
TheShyOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 am

People are mean on fantage and there is smamming going on on facebook :3 idk if the spamming isn't going on or not idk
Back to top Go down
taptap489
Regular Fantagian
taptap489

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 pm

@Elise xD awesome comeback
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 pm

There are alot of fighting because they think that if they can not fight in real life they will fight on the internet or it is funny
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Argument I witnessed today on Fantage:
So, this user was having a "bodyguard tryout", and I came to her home (I was wearing Scarlet's outfit and a mustache). One of the girls had a good outfit, and member girl came in and dressed just like her.

Pink=first girl
Blue=member girl
Red=me

Copycat!
No
They went on like that for a bit
You guys are being ridiculous. Of course shes gonna want a bodyguard with a mustache.

I wasn't paying attention, and I did not win the tryouts. But idc. Just thought I would share that.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 am

Honestly there's probably more fighting on the forum than on fantage
It's because there's some bored kid at one computer, and another bored kid at another, thus starting a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm

N wrote:
Honestly there's probably more fighting on the forum than on fantage
It's because there's some bored kid at one computer, and another bored kid at another, thus starting a fight.
are u shakespear
kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much fighting on fantage?   Why is there so much fighting on fantage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1