Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question

Go down 
+12
Abbey
Makkine
pokeranger
69hot_wangs69
Relora
Usui
FruitCake
Golden-Star
Angus Bethune
Flynn
troller mcloller
Sky
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Ok, it's just asking, can i be mod or in the staff? Cuz i really wanna be in the staff, can a administrator or mod answer yes or no. If yes, please make me part of the staff.
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 am

i dont think they will make u a member because the groups are closed Sad
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:18 am

No.
The answer is No.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 am

There's this thing called read the rules....
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:53 am

Umm dude stop beggin Rhys y I did not make u a admin or mod on my forum and even though, the groups r closed
Back to top Go down
http://yummystrawberries.canadian-forum.com/
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 am

No, we already have enough mods and admins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:07 am

xxCakexx wrote:
No, we already have enough mods and admins.
Exactly
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 am

Bearen, you should really read the rules. :I
Anway, we have enough admins and moderators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 am

I think when someone says read the rules once, he should get it... no need to be repetitive.

But as the other 70 people said you can't be a mod unless asked. I think the only position would be chat mod, but seeing as you asked you unfortunately lost your chance.

And for those of you who said the positions are full, you are no completely correct. There are chat mods spots, but I don't think mace finds it necessary or something xD
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:13 pm

"We have enough admins/moderators"

Are you guys kidding me?

Let's face it, Mace and Cyrus don't really do anything, and hey, that's fine, as long as you have enough staff to do what you cant. But they dont. That leaves Abbey and Makki to do 90% of the work around here. 2 mods is not enough for any forum. Especially since they are kids and students. They have obligations to their parents, school, friends, etc.

Ever since I've joined this forum I've thought this place was way understaffed. This place really needs more mods. Problem is, just about no one (besides our current mods) on this site is capable of being a mod. 95% of members here are too immature, too young, or just power hungry.

This place is rampant with spam, rules are way to vague (and they leave a lot of things out), there needs to be more sticky topics, and the rules dont get enforced. How can you say that this place has enough mods?

Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Yeah? How can you say we have enough mods? Thanks for being with me Spy-Der
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 pm

@Agent; I don't think he's WITH you, he's just saying how the administrators and moderators don't go on as frequently as other members.
----
Anyways, the only way you'll be able to be a moderator is if they put out applications. So I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Golden-Star
Loyal Fantagian
Golden-Star

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Warden: I known u for sooo many months. So lets just say my whole entire life. (kind of) So to get to the point, could u just tell us why you want to be a mod or admin? Ah, heres a list:

1) I want to take over
2) I want to see the administration panel
3) I want things my way

I am not trying to be mean but ever since i made you a mod on PU, you pretty much went out of control and want to be a mod or admin on every single forum and pokie is right, in order to be a mod or admin mace or cyrus must have applications. I don't hate you, but you know im right. And Warden is Agent. I keep saying his Xat name (doh)
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 pm

OK THE ANSWER IS NOOOOO

U WILL NEVER BECOME A MOD
Back to top Go down
Sky
Senior Fantagian
Sky

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

oh, and i never knew i went out of control, i just wanted to be in staff, thats all, i dont want to take over, i dont really care about the admin panel, i just thought someone would make me mod or something, you didnt have to be mean about it
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 pm

sorry i was just annoyed with people saying hmm maybe
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 pm

This whole thread in itself proves that this place needs more mods.
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm

I agree but i dont think they will let us GAAAAH

im on the forum like 24/7
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Man, I totally know what you're saying.

Ignorance is bliss, isnt it...
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Mace and Cyrus don't do anything any more, leaving the forum without an admin, meaning that nobody will be able to join the staff since nobody has the power to add people to groups on here.

There's your answer. Nope.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Makkine wrote:
Mace and Cyrus don't do anything any more, leaving the forum without an admin, meaning that nobody will be able to join the staff since nobody has the power to add people to groups on here.

There's your answer. Nope.

You could ask them.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Spy-der wrote:

Are you guys kidding me?

Let's face it, Mace and Cyrus don't really do anything, and hey, that's fine, as long as you have enough staff to do what you cant. But they dont. That leaves Abbey and Makki to do 90% of the work around here. 2 mods is not enough for any forum. Especially since they are kids and students. They have obligations to their parents, school, friends, etc.

Ever since I've joined this forum I've thought this place was way understaffed. This place really needs more mods. Problem is, just about no one (besides our current mods) on this site is capable of being a mod. 95% of members here are too immature, too young, or just power hungry.

This place is rampant with spam, rules are way to vague (and they leave a lot of things out), there needs to be more sticky topics, and the rules dont get enforced. How can you say that this place has enough mods?

Basically that.

Also, no, you can't be a staff member. Actually, just asking probably shot your chances 30%.
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 am

But i always see cyrus online ^_^
in the list lol

this forum dosent really need mods its fine
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am

Spy-der wrote:

Are you guys kidding me?

While I do agree with you that this forum is way understaffed, Agent Bearen is not the person I would pick to be a moderator or admin. I really doubt he has even read the rules.
Back to top Go down
troller mcloller
Regular Fantagian
troller mcloller

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:15 am

Mace should add another rule saying

NO ASKING TO BE MOD OR PART OF THE STAFF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next