Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid Rp :D

Go down 
+7
Roc Hijohshiki
Queen
Cherry
Harry
alex
emiko
elsa ♡
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh I'm oh so sorry. How will I ever make up for that mistake?" she sarcastically remarked and spat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Kaai said "I forgot to get Rin and len a present! Bye!" she headed to the store to buy one with her allowance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 pm

"That's disgusting! Don't spit." IA said looking at the spit on the floor and cleaned it with a paper towel.

"Bye, Kaai." IA said waving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 pm

"Oh goodbye Kaai." As the little kid left. "Be sure NOT to come back!" she added in quietly. Dang it i should have asked her what her phone number and email was!
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Gumi walked out of the kitchen. " Hi IA~"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

" Bye IA! See you later. What does Rin and Len like?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 pm

"Rin likes bananas, I think." IA said and then said hi to Gumi.

Last edited by Kitsune ♥ on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh by the way IA, we don't need to have oh such great manners." She leaned over to Kaai
"Rin and Len are obsessed with bananas and oranges. In fact, i think they are made from them!" she whispered in Kaai ears.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Sorry i double posted dont know how to delete help!!!

Last edited by webkiio on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

(( GTG ))

Gumi sat on the couch too. Pushing more people off. She doozed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 pm

"thanks IA!" at the store, she saw two pairs of slippers. One had oranges and the other bananas. She paid for them and left. At her house she wrapped them in yellow and orange. Finally she went to Rin's.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 pm

"I want to do what I want to do, Neru." IA snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 pm

((Awh Webkiko bye))
"Stop. Nagging, Me. Gocha gocha urusee!" She shot sharply at IA
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:19 pm

[[ Bye, Webkiio \o ]]

IA sighed, she doesn't get Neru.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

"Where's Rin and Len?" She hadn't seem them yet today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 pm

She started waving her arms around like a loon."Gocha gocha urusee! Gocha gocha urusee! Gocha gocha urusee! Gocha gocha urusee!"

((Yeah Neru does that when she gets nagged. Refrence to this))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Len was honestly fed up of Neru's attitude. No matter how rude it was, he had to kick her out. "I'm sorry Neru, but it's time for you to leave." he said, point to the door. He went up and even opened it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

"Oh thank you oh so much Len. It boring here. Oh by the way, is that a pimple on you nose?" As she walked out and left. But the she came back five seconds late and said
"Oh I oh so forgot directions to my house. Can you NOT help me?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh hi Len!" Kaai was glad someone was dealing with Neru.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"Goodbye Neru!" he called. He was glad to have her gone and out of her house. Who let her in, anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 pm

She left and Shook her bag. A notebook fell out. It was about how stupid the other vocaloids were. It didn't say anything about the concert or posing as Gumi.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 pm

((
Len wrote:
"Goodbye Neru!" he called. He was glad to have her gone and out of her house. Who let her in, anyways?
actually I let her in.))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm

((i know that was a thought to himself aha))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:56 pm

"What's this?" she picked up the notebook and saw the title: Why Vocaloids Are Stupid.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 pm

He looked over her shoulder and saw the title. "I'm pretty sure Neru made this," he said, "What I don't understand is that, well, isn't she a vocaloid too? She's fan-made, but.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid Rp :D   Vocaloid Rp :D - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid Rp :D
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next