Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound [RP]

Go down 
+8
Primrose
Angus Bethune
Oliver
FruitCake
Anarchy
Harry
SilverBell
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 pm

St. Avalon
Give us a scar? Well at least that's better than being killed. Karina was actually quite good at acting mature, well, since she already is, but she may be forgetful at times, so she is well aware of forgetting important things. Will I really survive here? Well I just have to try to be extra mature this year, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 pm

"Ok." She made an illusion of someone coming through the door. The person said, "I'm Cynthia Karen."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 pm

"Well, its not like I'll do THAT anytime this year? I would hate to see that happen. Now who wants to play a game?"
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:33 pm

"No, I don't wanna be scared of you" said Kio

KIO POV
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Michigo entered her class and sat in the back row. I hate this time-zone change. She picked up a pen and continued complaining in her head. Back in my palace, I would be sleeping right now!
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"I do!" yelled Ch'tulaera happily since she quite enjoys playing games, especially if it involved earth magic.

((I'm losing muse here guys, so bear with me.))
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

"...Nice job! Your edges are still too sharp, though." He laughed. "It's unfortunate I'm the illusions teacher, any other teacher wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the real her and the illusion."
"Eh, whatever though, feel free to do whatever you want right now. If you want me to change the classroom to any place in particular, feel free to tell me."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

"Its a migic game. Were going to transform ourselves. Everyone thing ofan animal you want to be. After that, say your name. In English."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"AGGH! I'm so hungry. I'll need to work on this." The illusion disappeared. "Make it the cafeteria."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

((Question; throughout the whole rp, will we be fighting any monsters and bad guys? I think I missed that part in the rp description, that is, if it was there.))

St. Avalon
"Our full name?" Karina asked.. She just wanted to make sure, but she usually goes by her first name because of laziness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:41 pm

"Well what you want to be called." she the transformed into a small falcon and perched on her chair.
"Anymore questions?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

(Do we have uniforms at Maralon??)

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 pm

(Idk probably not)
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

(( i'm late sorry ))

Destiny Kimmy St. Avalon

I walked to a class,i knocked on the door, "Umm Hi...?" "is this Ms.Naka-Sensi?" i said
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:49 pm

((I think it would be good if there were uniforms..))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm

((Oh, i guess so. Ask CandyPerfume. Off topic, I'm on you're forum. GTG everyone))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

(Sorry Im Late)
Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 364545-77224

Erza said:Heyaa Guys! I am a transfer student! and i love to be friends with you all here in Maralon Magic School!... I am Erza Scarlet nice to meet you all!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

"Oh dear, yes I am Ms. Nakamura. Game cancled."
She transformed everyone into their original forms.
"Take a seat, anywhere you like."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

(((So sorry guys! I was practicing piano. Yeah, we could do uniforms! PM me your ideas and I'll decide what the uniforms will be. Mushroom - This RP allows anything. From time to time, there can be a bad guy or monsters. You can whip up any drama or troubles you want. Whew... Also, I changed a rule. School Battles could happen anytime, only if the school principals both agree to do one)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 pm

((ok later I'll send an idea for the school uniforms for St. Avalon.))
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 pm

O.K... i sat next to somebody named Karina.....
"Oh so you was playing a game?"
"Go ahead and don't cancel!"
if i know how to play this game Destiny thought

i got to control my anger, She grumbled softly
"How do you play?" "i'm REALLY good at magic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:07 pm

"Honey, no need to brag. It was a name game."
Ms. Nakamura couldn't help but notice the girls obscene hair. It was dyed brightly.
((xD I love dyed hair, its just Ayaka dislikes it lol))
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm

" Ok"Destiny was silence for a while...
She sat up straight and waited for the teacher to say something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well fill out this paper." she handed the paper and two cookies.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Thank you Ms. Nakamura. Okay ill sit here in this empty chair.
Ms. Nakamura Can you tell me about their magic and your magic?.. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound [RP]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next