Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound [RP]

Go down 
+8
Primrose
Angus Bethune
Oliver
FruitCake
Anarchy
Harry
SilverBell
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Charlie Clark- Maralon Magic School
"And if you guys are roommates you can come up with a super brilliant strategy plan! We are going to crush them!! They have no chance!!" He had a really big grin on his face, then realised he wasn't doing any teaching.
"So, all right, while the other students arrive- If they ever do- We'll say.. Our name, gender, favourite colour, and, mm... Favourite magic type! I'll start."
He cleared his throat.
"My name's Charlie Clark. Feel free to call me by any of my names! I'm a boy, uh, my favourite colour's purple, and.." He gave a dramatic pause, though it was obvious he knew the answer to the last question. "Illusions is the best type of magic. Ever."

((also are there any differences between the two schools? like is one of them more fancy?? has one of them won more?? how do the two look? stuff like that))

Last edited by Oliver on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Karina Porinta - St. Avalon
Karina slowly raised her hand. It was okay being called on to raise your hand, but just not to stand up and talk about yourself. "Um.. Am I uh.. Supposed to go up there and like.. Talk?" Karina asked. She made the word 'talk' rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm

"I'm Kira Nobute. Female, and royal blue. Illusion or trickster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 pm

"A little. But later. Right now I want to continue. Kio?"
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 pm

"HERE!"Said kio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Karina Porinta - St. Avalon
Karina was relieved to hear the word 'later', but it isn't the same as 'never'. Well, I was just lucky. But well, go figure, I'm gonna have to do it later..
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School

"I'm Hitomi Ito. Female, magenta, and nature magic." She was reading the spell book while he was talking. Hitomi was learning so she could improve her skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:35 pm

When she finished role call she stood up tall and smiled.
" I have presents for all of you! " now everyone watch.
She pulled out the gigantic bag and murmured something. POOF!~ New wands appetef on the table. also a cookie with each one.
"These aren't necessary but they help a bit on combat."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

"How about we can demonstrate what our favorite magic is?" She made 2 illusions of her. She spun around and mixed with them a bit, then walked out. All three said, "Which is the real me?"
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm

St. Avalon

Ch'tulaera looked at her wand, which was quite accurate of her ability which was earth manipulating. Smelling the aroma of the cookie, she started to eat it, not in complete disgust, but if it was a stallion heart. Well, we'd all know that it'd be a different story if it was the heart of a stallion.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 pm

It took him almost no effort to guess. "It's the.... It's the one in the left, right? The edges are more rounded out." (can this be right i'll give you a cookie if it is)
"Impressive for your age. However, this year, we're going to be doing more complex illusions, after all, you have the best illusions teacher in the world!" As he said this, the teacher slowly turned into a huge monster, eerie and black. He snapped his fingers, and they seemed to be in a lovely garden, wide and full of nature and colour. He coughed, then spoke. A voice, a woman's voice, waay higher than his, spoke. "I'll teach you all about it, honey." Then turning into a blonde woman in a red dress. "Gender changing, species changing-" He coughed, this time it was a deep men's voice. "Voice changing, setting changing.." The place changed to what looked like a restaurant.
"And of course, some other random illusions." He said, creating a waiter appear out of thin air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm

St. Avalon
When Karina held up her wand, she wanted to figure out what she'd be controlling as magic. Maybe fire? Water? It depends on what the teacher will be teaching them. She smelled the cookie. Wow.. It smells so.. Good. She then bit into it, slowly eating it. She usually eats in small bites for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

(I would take over the world for cookies)

"Oh, yes, it is. Nice tricks. Can I have a soda?" She was really impressed, but she didn't show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 pm

"I will be teaching you, well fighting magic. Using the elements and manipulating tools like swords. Sounds fun right? After all we do need to out show Marlon Magic School."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School

Hitomi gawked in awe. "I-I want to demonstrate my magic!" She got out her wand and waved it, saying silent spells. POOF! Dew drops were handing from the desks, a deer came out of nowhere, butterflies were dancing around, and the birds were singing. "What beautiful harmony! But nature magic is dangerous too." She waved the wand again. The wizard model in the back of the room was getting choked by moss. Hitomi sighed. She was pleased.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm

"That's it? That's all? That and a kitten?" Are those illusions or real? She was surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

St. Avalon
Karina smiled brightly at the word, 'elements'. She had always wanted to learn how to control the power of elements, specifically, fire. I can't wait to get started..!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"Choked by moss, hm? I really like that, choke everyone in Avalon while Kira distracts them with copies of herself!!" He jumped up, then laughed, still being the woman with the deep voice. "This must be a bit silly to look at, sorry." he changed the classroom- And himself- back to normal. He looked over at Kira. "A soda, sure!" He said, a bit offended by her unimpressed tone. "Illusions that you can actually touch are hard to make, but I have it mastered." He made a soda appear out of thin air and handed it to her, making the cup turn into a-- Not working -- small monster the moment it reached her hand.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 pm

St. Avalon

Ch'tulaera nodded as her teacher Ayaka mentioned that St. Avalon NEEDS to out Maralon. She used her wand and manipulated some earth like she did the previous year, which was of course choppy as she didn't practice over the summer. Once she finished eating the cookie, she knew that it'd be a fun school year just like it was the previous year - just with a different teacher whom has retired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 pm

"Well we will misly use magic to manipulate weapons. But elements ate very important. We will start leading tommirow. Right now we need to introduce ourselves. Who wants to pass the papers?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 pm

(Where's my cookie?)
"Good plan." Yeah right. She reached for the soda absently then... "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT'S THIS!?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School

"I have no idea... And about my magic: real as can be!" She hopped onto the deer, sat on it for ten seconds, then hopped off. "Illusions aren't everything." She waved her wand and everything was gone. "I'm hungry, so I guess I'll go now. I guess no one else came." Hitomi grabbed things and smiled. "Bye!" And she headed to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

"Hey! We have homework!" He looked at Hitomi, as she was leaving the classroom.
He looked over at Kira, next. "Pssyyche!!" He turned the monster back into a cup. "I was just tired of you looking so bored, sure enough, it worked!" He looked over at her. "Consider it a welcome to Maralon Magic School."
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm

"May I pass the papers?" asked Ch'tulaera as she raised her hand. She decided that she might as well introduce herself while passing out some of the papers if she chose two people to pass them out, "My name is Ch'tulaera, but you guys can call me Tuly. I manipulate the earth and sometimes I can't really try to resist touching my wand to warn you guys just in case I end up making a landslide at the hill," said Ch'tulaera to them smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 pm

"Thank you! Now please fill put the sheets!" on the sheets it asked what would you like to be called by, what's your favorite type of magic, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound [RP]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next