Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spellbound [RP]

Go down 
+8
Primrose
Angus Bethune
Oliver
FruitCake
Anarchy
Harry
SilverBell
aimi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 pm

What is wrong with this guy? "A wonderful welcoming you've got there. What's for homework?" She adopted her usual bored look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School
Hitomi saw that the cafeteria was empty, even the vendors. "Ugh. I guess I'll have to make my own snack." She waved her wand and an apple appeared on the palm of her hand. I better get back to class She saw no other students. "Did I miss anything?"

Last edited by CandyPerfume6 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:01 pm

St. Avalon
Karina carefully signed the sheet, but soon signed it at her normal speed; which is rather quick.

What would you like to be called by? Karina
What's your favorite type of magic? Elemental; Fire

She then continued to sign the other questions.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Dominque - St. Maralon

I woke up. "I'm SO late!!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm

"Nothing. You only missed me asking for homework."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

"Brung the paperwork over here when you are done. And I'll give cookies for you finishing it!"
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

"ok. Ms.naka-sensei" said kio-kun he carefully filled out The sheet.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

"Nah, not really." He looked over at Kira. "Don't act like you didn't hate it!!" He grinned, standing up, and making a bunch of text, copying what he said.
"So, for homework we have something very simple. Would you want me to teach you anything specific about illusions? Please give this information to me either right now or tomorrow. That's all! Class not dismissed yet, though.."
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

What would you like to be called by? Kio What's your favorite type of magic? Wish magic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 pm

"Kio please either call me Sebsei pr Ms. Nakamura."
She brought out a nice box of cookies. It was chocolate chip this time. The first cookies were snickerdoidle.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Once Ch'tulaera finished passing out the papers, she went right back to her seat and started to fill it out. As she was writing down the things about her she grabbed her wand and made her hair be a silvery platinum blonde, quite to the surprise that her brunette hair fits her as she enjoys manipulating earth after all.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com Online
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

(((Ok! Have a great snack!)))
Hitomi Ito
Maralon Magic School
"Hmm... That's it?" She walked to her seat next to the window. "I'll tell you tomorrow." Being on the 5th floor, everyone down on campus looked so tiny. She placed her earphones in her ears while she played music. She took out her spell book and found a great spell. The spell will change the weather in a flash and last for 5 minutes. "Ahh!" She took off her earphones and tried changing the weather in the room. I'm thinking about .... Winter! It started snowing! Hitomi was so excited! Her favorite season in a cramped classroom.

Last edited by CandyPerfume6 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:09 pm

"No. And of course I hate it." She smiled for the first tie in Maralon. But it's not for what they think... She would be meeting Avalon secretly tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 pm

"Sorry sensei!" He said as he turned in the paperwork.

Kio POV
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 pm

"Snow, huh?" He blinked, turning into an elf, somewhat like Santa's workers. "Weather changers were always really cool. I can only make small bits of it, I rely on illusions for most of that, though it mostly gives the same effect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 pm

"Oh by the way. I would all like you to know what happens if you mis behave." she pulled out a makakin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

St. Avalon
While walking up to turn in her paper work, she listened, "What will happen to us?" she asked. Mm.. Chocolate ship cookies.. Yum!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Dominique

I quickly got out of bed. "No time to shower!!" I yelled. I put on the clothes as quick as I could and put on a coat. It was raining outside. I put on my cutely decorated nerdy glasses and took a deep breath. I took a umbrella and ran across the streets towards the school.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

"I'm cold." She shivered, and used magic to put on an extra coat. "Can we have lunch yet?"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

(((How's the RP so far? I'm sorry if it sucks)))
"Not yet Kira. In like five minutes, it's lunch. I think. BWAHH~I'm bored. Hey! Let's talk about our first magic spell!" The snow vanished, but Hitomi smile didn't. "My first spell was the teleport spell." Hitomi loved that spell. She could teleport for hours, but it would get boring...
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:23 pm

St. Avalon

Once Ch'tulaera finished the paper, she went and turned it in. Once she turned it in, the aroma of the cookie went back into the air. She quietly sat back down enjoying the chocolate chip cookie smiling, smiling like a kid in a candy store.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com Online

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

"I hate doing this but we need the best school. And the best school had the best mannered children."
She waved her hand and the makakin flipped upside down and it fkrw to the celing. Ms. Nakamura then got five swords floating and pointing to the manakin.
"of course I wouldn't cut you. I hate punishment but I will give you a scare if you ate naughty."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

((IT'S AWESOME))
A voice came from the window."Well, my first spell was the one where you make fake voices come out of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm

"In a bit, it's not like you have any friends yet, so it's pretty useless." He laughed, a rather snarky laugh, too. "Just- I have a feeling another student is going to arrive.. If someone does, I'll explain the rules."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Michigo snapped her head up. Had she been sleeping? She looked around, noticing the room was completely empty. Quickly, she rushed to the class she was supposed to be in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spellbound [RP]   Spellbound [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spellbound [RP]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next