Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}

Go down 
+8
Harry
Angus Bethune
aimi
Wizzy
v
SilverBell
Rufistar
Cherry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Empty
PostSubject: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

NO THIS IS NOT WORLD WAR THREE. This is world war four. Why? we need more originality.
Inspired by: Hetalia, Hello World (a vocaloid song), my friend, and complete boredom. READ EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. I DON'T CARE HOW LAZY YOU ARE. Just read the stupid app stuff.

The Story:

About the Countries:

Rules. MUST READ OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.:

We can have multiple roles of anything except for ruler

Roles:

APPS:

Last edited by Eve Moonlit on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Name: Mai Ye
Personality: Cheerful and Elegant
Story: Lives with her Father
Picture: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} 2Q==
I think it is horrible when people think way back then that chained slaves were OK

Last edited by ~Kitty on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Maybe I'll join as someone in the UK, but now I've got homework.

And Russia's ruler is called a president also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Ahh thank you Rufi.
OH BY THE WAY YOU CAN BE A NORMAL PERSON OR SOMEONE WHO WORKS FOR THE RULER OR IS PART OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Heres my app:

Name: Charlotte
Personality: Tyrannical, cruel, selfish, lazy, and short tempered, spoiled, greedy.
Story: She was crowned queen at the young age of 17. Charlotte is a spoiled brat, and loves her power. She is cruel to her servants, and will take advantage of others. She has a light weight chain whip, tied around her waist. The chains are made from steel but they are hollow. This girl will stab you in the back if you have something she wants. She treats her allies like toys after they have been used. Charlotte pretends to be a polite, proper young lady, but is actually hiding her greed and bloodlust to the ones she thinks has wronged her.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Wait am I accepted? :O
I guess my dad in the RP is the leader? I dunno someone could be him tongue

Last edited by ~Kitty on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm awesome)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah your accepted but please add more~ I could count YOU as the leader if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Okie that would be fine, as in leader CHAINED?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:26 pm

~Kitty wrote:
Okie that would be fine, as in leader CHAINED?

SO excited! We need at least all the rulers, more info about the countries Russia and China, at least one soldier for each country before we start.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Okie, sounds great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 pm

I was going to quit this because I realized first I have to RP on my own before I meet up anyone... but now I thought up a role.

Name: Samantha, but her friends call her Sam. So does she.
Personality: Sam has a short temper when dealing with Queen Charlotte, but never shows it right to the queen's face. But she has a few friends in the palace, and she is nice to them as you and me.
Story: Sam did not ever want to be the queen's servant, but she was stuck with it as her father was a servant. Her mother is one of the palace cooks, but Sam did not know any cooking and it would take her a while to learn to do it good enough to be served to the queen. However, learning to mop the floors and serve the queen snacks did not take a while for Sam to learn.
Picture:

CHAINS.

You may be asking why I want to be the queen's servant. It's because that role promises excitement and already having things to do.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Sorry off topic: My name is Samantha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:39 pm

~Kitty wrote:
Sorry off topic: My name is Samantha Very Happy

Knew that, I read that in... TeenQ's intro I think? ;3

Could think of any other names...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh I don't care at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Anymore Apps? please people please!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Name: Haru Takeuchi
Personality:, always trying to be busy, always moving forward, tends to worry and fret.
Story:She was born in the time of peace, with a little tension between countries. She lives in the city, near the palace. Her father died so she does a lot of work. She has never had a lot of trouble in her life, and she lives simply.
Picture:WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Tns0-2731610c69
Wouldn't Chained be an epic RP name?

Last edited by SilverBell on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
v

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Spoiler:

- agh sorry i gotta go i'll fix this tomorrow ok -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Its ok. Take your time.

WHOOT WHOOT! This is going to he an awesome RP.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 pm

I cant wait for it to start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I don't get it why they call it 'chain' messages.

Name: Angela
Personality: Mature, Happy, Strong
Story: Compared to when she was 15 to 17, she has grown much more mature over the years at a military academy. It is because in the past, she has been much of a troublemaker to her family, and they had to send her to military academy, which she misunderstood to being somewhere like target shooting, where she can just meet people and 'hang out'. Since then, she has received a number of punishments, then gaining maturity to wish that her family would take her back. Though, the only weapons she currently knows how to use are the long-ranged rifles and muskets. (Sorry if she's a bit of a Mary Sue ;u;. I'm aware of that.)
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mushroom on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm

i'll join i will edit this post when i'm done
Name: Teddy Parks
Personality:Nice,
could be cruel
Story:Teddy was a 14 year old in The UK, Her mom and Dad had moved away so she lives by herself,Her family were always loving.So nowadays Teddy is citizen and always do something the way she wants it or how the queen wants it
Picture:
Spoiler:

i really like -->chain<-- letters ( in real life to owo )

Last edited by Wizzy on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Story: Compared to when she was 15 to 17, she has grown much more mature over the years at a military academy. It is because in the past, she has been much of a troublemaker to her family, and they had to send her to military academy, which she misunderstood to being somewhere like target shooting, where she can just meet people and 'hang out'. Since then, she has received a number of punishments, then gaining maturity to wish that her family would take her back. Though, the only weapons she currently knows how to use are the long-ranged rifles and muskets. (Sorry if she's a bit of a Mary Sue ;u;. I'm aware of that.)
Picture:
Spoiler:

By the way could you mention which country she's in ranks? PS your missing something. Check it out in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 pm

I was just about to ask that too......
Like maybe say
Solider of U.S.A
Sry Manor if I'm sounding BLAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
Picture:
Spoiler:

By the way could you mention which country she's in ranks? PS your missing something. Check it out in the rules.
Updated. I keep on forgetting stuff orz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Ahaha its ok. Your still missing something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Ahaha its ok. Your still missing something
Hmm? I double checked and I'm sure nothing's missing.. But if you're talking about which country she's from, it's updated where it says 'Rank'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next