Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}

Go down 
+8
Harry
Angus Bethune
aimi
Wizzy
v
SilverBell
Rufistar
Cherry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Eve Moonlit wrote:
Ahaha its ok. Your still missing something
Hmm? I double checked and I'm sure nothing's missing.. But if you're talking about which country she's from, it's updated where it says 'Rank'.

Eh its not that. read rules. And add it anywhere in your app.

Last edited by Eve Moonlit on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 pm

LOOK~ Trust me read ALL of the Rules from TOP to BOTTOM and the other peoples apps
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:34 pm

I added it at the very end of my app, skipping a line, but I added it to the beginning now so yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Thank you. Sorry about that, just wanted people to read all of the rules. A bunch didn't last time and meh...
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Don't start without me please, Baii!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 pm

of course not! Its my bed time anyways! Lol night!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:24 am

Name: Hinata Suzuki
Personality: She's serious and quick, but is friendly. She's shy, but she's outgoing once you get to know her. She's also very mature.
Story: Hinata has lived with her mother for her whole life. Her father died in war before she was born. She was bullied at school, but she never lets it get to her. Hinata has worked in many places, so she's somewhat a jack-of-all-trades. Other than that, she works for both her mother and her, and can do almost anything if she puts her mind at it.
Picture:
Spoiler:
CHAINED!
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Name: Lüüdia Kõiv
Personality: Laterr
Story: Laterr
Picture: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 396849_350153528392950_1603317867_n

Add Estonia! I don't get why people like chained bicycles...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Name: Alasdair
Personality: Bored easily, hates messes, likes to help her friends, is very flirtascious, greedy, and barely talks to strangers.
Story: Alasdair's family is a very rich family, making Alasdair a bit greedy. Although she's not royalty, she likes to be treated like a princess. She'll do work as long as she gets something in return. Recently her father had passed away. Her mom re-married immediatly. Alasdair's new father was extremely sporty, so he made her go to lots of sports classes. Although she doesn't like to do it, Alasdair will lift up heavy objects.
Picture:
Yes, I know she looks like Rarity -_-:

Beavers with chained chainsaws would be scary...

Last edited by Rin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm

People please moar apps! You can have more than one character! But only 2. Well because you could get killed. Also you cannot be the same kind of person, example citizen and citizen. But you can be in same country. We need more soldiers, and governments. If there isn;t a ruler, the people in the country could indirectly play as the ruler.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I want to make another character but I have to do HW. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:36 pm

XD Its ok. I'll wait.
I'm going to make another character.

Name:Rena
Personality: She is a shy girl but is very strong. Despite her shy nature, she can put up a good fight i she is angry enough. Her mother gave her a necklace with gold chains. She still wears it all the time even in her sleep. Her parents live in France, which has been token over by the UK.
Story:She was born in japan but is actually is French. Her parents live in the UK.
Picture
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Can't wait to start! EEEE so excited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 pm

..BECAUSE CHINA NEEDS A CHARACTER. Oh yeah, chained.

Name: Nao
Personality: Kind, Caring, Helpful
Story: (Uh.. I don't know what to put here. I'm just gonna put stuff that will fit with the picture.) Nao started working at a Chinese tea house when she was 11 (she was first helping her parents with stuff), then enjoying working there very much. She wants everything and everywhere to be peaceful, and she dislikes to fight and argue.
Picture:
This be Nao :3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Thank you mushroom! More apps, I wanna start this soon. Apps will still be out for a week after I start the roleplay
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

I just made my character a cartoon!
WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Vxlq4y
Her in war:
WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Xbz5fa

Last edited by Rin on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm

XD cute! I'm going to do that to lol
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

So what do we do in the RP? Do we go around shooting people or...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Yeah we go around killing like idiots.

Well not in the beginning. That's when we make alliances. And before this psyco war.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Well, I might not use this but here goes.

Name: Mariana Danis
Personality:Is pretty generous most of the time. She dislikes the old-fashioned way of doing things but does it anyway to keep her job. She can be intimidating but will listen to anyone(except criminals).
Story: She has the blood of the saviors of WW3 and is always expected to be a hero. As a child she had good grades and was interested in law. She got into a good college and as an adult was very supportive of enforcing the law. She participated in every election during her life.
Picture: Add later.

Chained? Doesn't sound fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 pm

This looks like a fun roleplay!

Name: Annie
Personality: Annie can be a very shy girl, but is also very strong.
Story: Annie has always wanted to be a solider just like her father. Of course, she can't be accepted, since she is too young.
Picture: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Annie10

CHAINED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Please mention which country she is in. you're accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Eve Moonlit wrote:
Please mention which country she is in. you're accepted Very Happy

Oh, I forgot xD

It's America x3
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Can we please start the RP?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Can I be the president of the U.S.A too?
Sry for duble posting.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}   WORLD WAR IV {RP apps} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR IV {RP apps}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next