Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I made my own vocaloid.

Go down 
+3
Usui
Mr.Noah
Squirtle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

I made my own vocaloid. Empty
PostSubject: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

today I made my own vocaloid. Well not really, but I drew one that I thought of. I have not added shading yet and I need a name. can you rate and crituque? Also can you give her a good name?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 pm

8/10 The eyes look smushed to the face making it look weird but its really adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 pm

I kinda hate to say this but her design is way to cluttered and I don't like the color choices. Too bright.
But it's a good design.

Maybe Marissa?
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm not a big fan of the outfit, and her eye is really big but, this is a cute vocaloid though.
I don't have any suggestions for the name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:28 pm

The drawing is a little sloppy. I'd give it a 6 out of 10. Name suggestion: Maybe call her Kioari
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:35 am

Thanks. Soon I will get a tablet and draw better. Will it make my lines less wiggly? If it does then it would be a dream con true.

another undone version:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 am

Gonna have to agree with the others. Evmen in the newer version, the colours and design is too messy. The colours clash(ex. Her shorts and belt), and her nose is facing the wrong way. When you're drawing someone from the front, the nosess should appear flat, not pointed. 5/1p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 am

I still don't like the colors. You have to he careful when you want something bright. Try muting some colors down. What I mean by that is paling and graying some colors. I don't like the wrap thingy on the shirt
Most popular vocaloids have very simple designs. They usually have one bright color, some different colors for some contrast, then monochrome.
EDIT: A tablet will not make your art better instantly. It takes time to get used to them. You have to practice. Hard. It will get less wiggly later.
Also may I make some more suggestions to you?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 am

Ene wrote:
I still don't like the colors. You have to he careful when you want something bright. Try muting some colors down. What I mean by that is paling and graying some colors. I don't like the wrap thingy on the shirt
Most popular vocaloids have very simple designs. They usually have one bright color, some different colors for some contrast, then monochrome.
EDIT: A tablet will not make your art better instantly. It takes time to get used to them. You have to practice. Hard. It will get less wiggly later.

Sure! On another topic I will make a join me and make the designs more simple.

EDIT: Here it is so far without lots of shading:

Spoiler:

what else should I take off of her? (But im not taking off her feather because she is based on a power puff girl character I made)

Last edited by squirtle's Halloween on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:36 am

squirtle's Halloween wrote:
Ene wrote:

Eh I can't come now. I gtg to school.
But I would like to! And PM you some tips later ^.^
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 am

Ene wrote:
Ene wrote:

Eh I can't come now. I gtg to school.
But I would like to! And PM you some tips later ^.^

okie thats fine. I have no school today so I will be on for a while. when you go on the computer, i hope you see my other post because I edited it
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:43 am

Ene wrote:

EDIT: Here it is so far without lots of shading:

Spoiler:

what else should I take off of her? (But im not taking off her feather because she is based on a power puff girl character I made)

Try to fix the eyes, and the hair. It doesn't look like its flowing.
Make a joinMe right now. I don't have school today either.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 am

I don't get why people are saying it needs improvements.
I think it's really cute :3
I really like this one you made.
I made my own vocaloid. Iaza16875831300200
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

Thanks kat♥️Smile

Well im done improving for today
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 am

I like it Smile Maybe Tari? Or Kat?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks kat♥️Smile

Well im done improving for today

Your welcome, and for a name I would do Izzy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made my own vocaloid.   I made my own vocaloid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made my own vocaloid.
Page 1 of 1