Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP!~

Go down 
+11
i am ugly
Primrose
Snow
Harry
emiko
Squirtle
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
alex
SilverBell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Meiko started to scream. "WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 pm

''Oh Hi Lilly''! she said nervously she kicked Lillys foot by accident ''Sorry''! she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm

"Uh... Thanks... I- I didn't.. Buy them, uh, they're part of..." He didn't want to say he was a monster, so he just looked down. "A medical condition..." The two girls were honestly kind of scaring him, he was only twelve, after all.
The shaking was getting worse, and he was legitimately scared, but he tried hard to hide it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 pm

"I'D LIKE TO KNOW!" Neru screeched at Meiko.
"WE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Her golden eyes blazed staring at the crumbling world. Everything was over but-
A bright light flashed. Neru saw nothing but the color white.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

She stared as the walls flew apart. "HELP! SOMEONE STOP THIS!" She could see a faint flicker of light. It grew bigger and bigger and more blinding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 pm

He clung onto the only firm thing near him--the side of the file. There wasn't much to grip onto, but with everything shaking and collapsing he didn't have much of a choice. "We're going to be deleted, aren't we?!" he cried anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Gumi was older than him ''S-sorry a-am I annoying''? Gumi can tell by his emotions she softly let go off his arm.A big tremble came and Gumi fell across the floor hitting her head on the floor ''O-ow'' Gumi stuttered as the impact hit her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm

((is anyone ready to be in the REAL world?
Just want to know if I'm going too fast for all of you.
If you need no take a second just ask me.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Meiko closed her eyes but she only saw white. This is a dream, this is a dream, I just have to wake up..
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

((im ready))
All I see is white. "What's going on? Are we being deleted?" she asked no one in particular. Rin was freaking out by now and wanted whatever was happening to stop.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 pm

"I think we are!!" She said, as she started to sob.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:49 pm

((i'm all ready to enter the human world @darkmanor))

His world turned white. Len wasn't sure if it was his vision, or the computer, or whatever, but something was happening. He couldn't decipher what was going on. A virus? No, we'd probably feel sick if it was a virus. A crash?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

((ready))
Aoki couldn't see anything. It was all white. She had never experienced anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:50 pm

"It- It's ok, Gumi.." It honestly wasn't, but he didn't want her to feel bad. Everything was flashing white, he felt scared, he was looking for his bird, James, but he couldn't see anything or anyone. Lily was still holding on, he really wanted her to stop, but he wouldn't say anything.
((ready))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm

((ready))

Gumi's eye sight was completely white ''OLIVER''? she screamed over sobs she tried to crawl but all she felt was a dull cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

((Just saying, I don't think it says how old Lily is, so i'm pretending that she's between the ages of 10-16.. READY!))

Lily hung onto Oliver's arm. "Woah, Oliver! That's so cool! You look great with the bandages anyways! I really like them, honestly" she screamed, there was a terrible noise that was quite loud, almost overpowering, she looked at Oliver once more, and then white. What's happening? Are we being deleted? What has master done?! Lily began singing at the top of her lungs, to calm herself down. She was not used to this much socialization, she was usually quiet and listening to music while eating her lemon and honey biscuits.

Last edited by ᗪeepest~ßlue on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 pm

((ready))

Meiko collapsed to the floor. "PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm

All Rin could see was white, nothing else. Just plain, old, terrifying white. Is this what it feels like to be deleted? "Oh no..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm

(Sorry that I posted late)

*feels something shaking* "What was that?" *shaking gets harder* "W-whoa!" *falls down* "WAAAAAAH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" *looks around and sees no one for miles* "NOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

''Meiko are you okay''? Gumi screamed she was concerned what if someone got hurt she said? Gumi tried to hang on to something
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:59 pm

"Oh, um, I- Ok- Thanks..." He was extremely nervous and the two girls weren't making it any better, he really liked them but they were taking it a little too far. The white wouldn't stop, his eyes were worried and sad, he sincerely hoped nothing bad was happening, but he thought he was being deleted. James was honestly his biggest concern right now. You could hear him squawking away, but he didn't know where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 pm

((OKay everyone this is a big moment that will not really change you lives!))

The light was blinding and it hurt to look. Squeesing her eyes she wispered to herself about regrets. Suddenly it felt like she was falling. In fact, EVERYONE was falling.
Screaming on the top of her lungs everything went black as she thudded onto the ground.

((
This is where we end up:
And this is what the computer probably looks like:
))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

He let go of the last remaining bit of the file. The world around him was no longer white, no, it was serene. The clouds above him fluttered around like birds, carefully on their way to their nests. He had never seen something like this before, it was like a fantasy. "Rin?" he called out of desperation. He had finally found her and the other vocaloids, but now she was nowhere to be found. Surely, she must be somewhere here!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 pm

She was falling, falling, it all went black. She opened her eyes to see blue. Huh? Blue.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Why does it feel like I'm falling? Rin looked down, and to her surprise, she was falling. Oh my gosh is this the end? When she heard Len's voice, worry shot through her. "Len!" She could see the file fading away and an unidentified land come up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next