Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
Primrose
Makkine
Winnowill
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Tabitha Moore -

"Where are we going..?" She says slowly.

Tabitha stared at everyone with blank faces, they all seemed so different. Personally, Tabitha thinks that everyone is the same. But the one that caught her attention more was a girl with pale skin, and red hair. Tabitha put her palms on her head and shook her head, everything was making her feel a bit.. weird..
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:36 pm

((Ugh I wish I would have noticed that we started I guess I will try to join in and stuff.))
Alice

Alice looked around in her bag hoping ringo's wish actually worked. She was on a train looking at her surrounding. She walked to the end of the train car. Hmmm hearing something "Demons?" she whispered. "What demons?" curiosity was going all through her brain.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

"Yep!! Ah, hi Tabitha, you're late, haha! Come on, come on... Don't talk about being a magical girl the moment you step into the city. Because then people are going to get suspicious, you know!" He hummed a little tune, and he began to touch the street, and began to walk towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 pm

((@Kat like if you have a question or if you're wondering what's going on do something like:
((hey guys where are we))
or something. don't just say "hey where are we?!" because it'd be great if you could do that so people wouldnt get mixed up!))

"Wouldn't demons attack anyone?" she countered, turning to Katsumi. "But I suppose they would target the dying first, of course. It would be such an easy target, to attack someone who wouldn't be able to fight back. But that's just what I think. Who knows what goes on in a demon's mind?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Alice

Startled at first she cauntionally walked to the hospital shivering. Wait I know she walked straight to the hospital. She ran up to ringo. "Why are there demons in a hospital, do we need to fight them?" Alice asked. Looking at the ninja suit in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Tabitha Moore -

"Hey Ringo." She said with a squeal, "Can I use one of my powers now?!"

Tabitha couldn't wait, she wanted to fight demons so badly and help those people. Tabitha closed her eyes and tried remembering her real parents' faces but the only thing she could see was the pitch of black. Even though she made that wish, she still couldn't make out the faces of her real mother and father.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

((I get it now Len (Smile)
Melody thought is was horrible for demons to be in a hospital.
There sick, I know that means an easy target, but why? They are so cruel. She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:58 pm

"Hmmm this will be fun. I guess." She shrugged and continued walking.
"So anything else we need to know about the enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Ariella walked next to Melody I need to protect her Ariella thought in her mind.She sighed and had a very confused look on her face.''The hospital great'' she said looking down but watching where shes going at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha walked alone behind everybody, she needed time to think. Tabitha didn't actually want to go to the hospital. She has a fear of seeing people being weak and helpless.

"Why do we have to go here?" She murmured looking down, "Why can't we go to a.. um.. another building?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

"I know they are sick and make easy targets, put poor them. I guess that's where we come in!" Melody said to Ariella.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

''Because,a building doesn't have much demons and we need to get powerful'' Ariella said looking back at Tabitha with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Aika continued to walking, while taking some notice of the new girl. Hm. I probably shouldn't pay much attention to her. And I won't. It's a shame that the others aren't taking into consideration why the demons target hospitals. "Oh, poor poor sick people!" Do they not realize that sick and weak people are perfect targets? If I was a demon myself, I'd probably go there. She sighed and continued to walk, keeping an eye out for the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha felt the girls cold eyes, Tabitha ignored her. Once again, people are starting to dislike her as always.

Tabitha looked down at the side walk she blinked a few times and thought about the days she was peaceful. She smiled slightly and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Ariella saw the hospital up the street ''Guys,hurry lets cross the street then enter the hospital,maybe the first place we should target is the basement knowing that's where the weaker patients are'' Ariella said walking faster.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:16 pm

"Actually, demons don't target hospitals because the people there are sick and frail, they target them because in hospitals theres never much positive energy.. And the demons love to feed on negative energy, depressing! Now, shut up, all of you!" They had reached Osaka, and the magical girls were not allowed to talk about being, well, magical here. They had to keep quiet, only follow Ringo (Who was invisible to normal humans) towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

''Ringo,were here'' Ariella said waltzing into the hospital playing it smoothly.She waited for everyone to come into the hospital to see which floor there going to.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

"Huh? Ugh, I hope no one heard you guys blabber about being magical girls! You look like you guys belong in a hospital, a mental one, haha! Get in everybody!" He entered the hospital himself, "Now, don't move!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha looked up and started to be on her happy and cheery mood again, she nodded and continued skipping to the hospital.

Tabitha walked in the hospital, waited for the others, and stopped moving.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Kit sighed. "So, what do we do now?" She whispered, without moving a muscle.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm

''So,were do we start'' Ariella said sighing looking at all directions,people crying patients getting rushed in ''Phew,this hospital sure has a lot of demons'' she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm

"Now that is sad. I feel bad for the people in that hospital" Melody said to Ariella.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:27 pm

She thought she could see a patient being possessed by a demon, but she wasn't sure. "When do we start?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Tabitha Moore -

"I have an idea." Tabitha says to Ringo.

Tabitha was still frozen on the spot, Ringo did say to not move when we get in..
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Aika trailed in and looked around. It was quite depressing in here, and she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. She stood still, waiting for the next instruction. "Now what?" she whispered to anyone who could be able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next