Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
Primrose
Makkine
Winnowill
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Ariella jumped up high swinging her sword she lifted the ground up into small pieces and threw it at the monster making it lossen its grip on the poor girl who was stuck in its legs.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Hanako groaned. I swear, getting trapped inside legos? What an amateurish mistake! Some people just weren't serious enough for a task like this ...

She went over to help out, anyway, summoning a crowbar to lift the blocks. She dropped one of the flashlights near Kit's feet.

By this time, Hanako's magic was wearing out. She needed to do something quick to fight the monster if she wanted to finish! She was heaving, her breath heavy and dry, her powers weakened. She summoned the top of a lightouse, brick by brick, wire by wire, but when she was about to get the ligthbulb, she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm

((sorry I was at Sunday school class))
Alice

She went to the bathroom to change into her ninja suit. She put it on and ran I into the hallway. She looked and saw a demon by a unfamiliar girl she hit the demon without him knowing what happened. She tried to disappear but her power werent working so she just ran away. If only she was stronger to actually kill it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:19 pm

The shadow monster, being tumbled over by the sword, appeared weak. He almost fell on a flashlight, making him appear almost invisible. The laughter of the child was no longer there, only constant sobbing. The legos kept falling, and the toy car began to drive around. Pictures of a young boy laughing, holding hands with his mum, playing baseball began to fill the room, and the shadow monster was becoming almost invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha opened her eyes and looked at the boy.

"He looks like he wants to play." Tabitha murmured slightly.

Tabitha kept making the demon laugh hysterically, Tabitha looked at it and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Alice

She changed back into her regulaur clothes. Running back in looking at a shadow monster giggling and laughing at a girl. She strolled over "Hi," she said faintly looking at the girl entertaining the little monster.
She went to touch the monster and-
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:38 pm

(Guys no offense but were killing it not becoming friends with it)

Arielle's had noticed the monster weakened se smirked "Off with your legs" she screamed slicing its legs.Ariellas face was splattered with blood.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:42 pm

[[ I know.. .-. ]]

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha switched to the other monster at her left and made it laugh so it wouldn't do any harm and wouldn't really do anything. Tabitha stretched and felt a rubber type of feel, she took it out and noticed it was two long dual katanas. Her expression changed from a blank face to a grinning face then back to a blank face.

"Since when did I have this?" She asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Alice

She looked at the dead monster and made a kind of face like "nasty. "He was kinda cute all weak and stuff. " she murmured.
She shrugged and kind of walked away... Now where did I put that weapon again? She scuffled through her bags oh here it is. She saw an ugly demon she threw the weapon at it, just bounced onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Ariellas looked at the girl an wiggled her eye brows she walke over to the girl (winterful) and smiled halfly "Need a hand"? She asked
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Alice

"Oh sure! I just noticed in the directions I'm not supposed to throw it at the monster. I have to run and stab it at him," she explained feeling dumb.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

((Sorry everyone, was finishing HW))
Good thing that monster is gone Melody thought. "Good job everyone!" she said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"Here watch me" she said demenstarting,she ran at the monster taking a 360 spins stabbing it in the eyes she took her grenade from her latch and Took the hook off of the top with her mouth.Realeasing it she threw it at the demons nest and walked away.Explosion comin from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

The monster, upon his legs being cut off, though still laughing, gave a sudden shriek, and the shadow began to dissolve, forming into the shape of a young boy, then disappearing as whole. The legos and the pictures all disappeared.
Ringo cheered. "YAY!! You guys defeated demon number one!! Awesome great job!!! WOO!!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 pm

((ignore my other post, sorry for the confusion))

"Great job everyone! So Ringo, every demon is just a kid?" Melody asked
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:54 pm

"Thanks Ringo,we couldn't have done it with out you"! She cheered planting a kiss on the furry animals head."Everyone did awesomely" she said jumping.Transforming into her normal clothes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Alice

"Thanks um uh... What is your name?" She asked. I need to use my powers quickly. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Uh, no? Where'd you get that from! The demon just did that to make you feel pity for it. They're very smart." He laughed. "Hey, can anyone here heal? Hanako's kinda passed out." He looked over at Ariella. "Gosh, don't make me blush!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Ariella giggled at what Ringo said and smiled "My name is Ariella"! She said cheerfully "What's yours"? She asked smilingz
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh! I'm not sure if I can" Melody said
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Alice

"My name is Alice," she smiled.
Looking around for another demon "Hey look another demon!" She exclaimed.
Pointing to her right.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha stood there for a moment then turned her back and walked towards everyone else.

"Any more missions?" She said.

Tabitha was wanting to use her powers to switch to different bodies or switch appearances or personalities..
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:34 pm

"Mmm, that's too bad! I'm Ringo, by the way!" He chuckled. "Umm, yeah? This was only the first demon, silly! This hospital's full of em! We're going to fight the next one in a bit, yeah!!" He laughed.
--
last post for the day. don't post too much while im gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 pm

((Excuse me, but what happened? I was gone lol))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 am

(Were fighting a Demon at the hospital)

Ariella gripped her explosive and her emerald sword in her other hand,she hesitated for a while.But charged for it she ran and jumped up,jumped on each side of the mountain she then sliced its mouth open placing the bomb its side its mouth.She quickly jumped down the monster and its top half exploded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next