Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
Primrose
Makkine
Winnowill
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:51 pm

''Hi Ringo'' she said smiling kindly,Ringo was very nice to Ariella unlike her school mates.Thats when she became stubborn and very aggressive.Ariella took a seat on the couch not making eye contact with any of the other people.

(Sorry,if I don't make long replies.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm

She just stayed quiet. Whats next, a barrel full of people barging in? But then there were people barging in by the minute. There was something that irritated her about this but Katsumi just stayed quiet and kept the muffled words to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Ariella turned to look Katsumi ''Is there a problem Katsumi''? she asked with her eyebrows raised.Ariella wasn't in the mood for competition,and if they were to team up..Destroy every Witch and become more powerful.

Last edited by Noah on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:37 pm

((@Noah I think this is different then Madoka Magica, its demons not witches
Ehh I never watched so I don't know DX))
"None that I see. except for you." she spoke dully. What was up with this girl?
Katsumi stood up, and sighed, "I'm going to get something to eat, I'll be right back soon."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:03 pm

''Don't let a demon eat you,even thought ill gladly enjoy that'' Ariella said smirking then winking at Katsumi.She stood up and made her way to the backyard and sat next to in her opinion and very beautiful tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Anyone could say the same about her. Katsumi sighed.
She wasn't actually hungry, just needed some peace for a moment. Pulling a odd looking fruit from a tree, she massed around, tossing it, throwing it, and trying to see if it did anything wierd. It didn't do much. Katsumi stared at the fruit waiting for something to happen. Nothing did. She returned bored as ever.
"Well now what's going on, lemme guess, Magical Sparkly Girl business?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Ariella heard Katsumi in the distance and instantly felt quilty about what she has said,she sighed.''Time to do the right decision'' she thought and walked over to the front of the house.''Um Kat''?She pronounced looking for her small figure soon spotting it she went over to her a softly tapped her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Katsumi nearly let out a sneak of surprise but oh it was Ariella. Big deal.
Tolling her ryes she groaned.
"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 pm

''You can't let anyone be nice to you cant you''??? Ariella screamed,her gray eyes were darkening and anger was filling in her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 pm

"I could care less about how people treat me." she just paused in silence and went back to her chair.
Ugh annoying. Jeering one moment then acting all sweet the next. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Ariella was angry,she flew her hand aiming at Katsumi's face.Hoping it will hit her so hard she'll change to be a grateful person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 pm

"Control your anger girl." she gently grasped Ariella's arm. Pfft she was throwing a temper tantrum.
"Yiu know all you are doing is making a fool out of yourself."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 pm

God, they're both so stupid. "Will both of you shut up already?" she asked with a tone of edginess. "I am not in the mood for both of you fighting, considering we're going to have to fight demons together. By the way things are going, I have a feeling that you two probably are going to end up tearing each other apart. So, if it isn't too much, why don't you two stop? It's getting on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:11 pm

''Not really'' she said grabbed Katsumi's arm and carefully placing it on the table she sat down next to Katgrumy Ariella decided to call her thant ''So Katgrumpy tell me about yourself'' she said fiddling with her hair.''Be quiet,go back inside no one wants you here anyway'' Ariella said rudely.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Not being sure if the last bit was directed to her or not, she shrugged and looked around. The outside of Ringo's house was quite lush, but it wasn't like she had any plans to leave. She was hear for a reason and she wouldn't leave until she was needed to. I want to test out my powers, I'm so curious as to what they're like. But ugh, I can't get my mind of that rude girl. I probably shouldn't associate with her. She needs to work out her problems on her own. She just lost my help, hah!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 pm

''Hey,I was talking to you''! Ariella said walking towards her ''You git'' she said smirking.She was getting bored by the minute and wanted to take down some demons she thought to herself.She yawned stared at the girl shes never met before.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:35 pm

(Wow I'm late, what are we doing? I was trying to read the first one or two pages, but you know)
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:36 pm

((basically me, noah, silmaril, and darkmanor are in ringos house and were just??? idk were just arguing i guess uuu))
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

"Hey!! Stop fighting! We're going to have to cooperate for this mission, so you guys gotta be nice!!" He began to mumble some things, it wasn't really sure what they were. "Oh, also! We're almost done waiting for people!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Melody walked over to some people she saw and a blue deer.
"What is going on here?" she asked anyone who is listening.
I come here, and everyone is arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 pm

((Hi everyone again. So sorry I was gone, I got a ridiculously short hair cut and I'm messing around at the apple store, wont be online for long.))

Katsumi just silently glared at Ariella. "Katgrumpy" seriously? That was immature, stupid, and a WEAK insult. She could pull of better but Ringain would probably kill them or something dumb like that. It was tempting to use her powers, but here wasn't the right time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:32 pm

"STOP IT!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!" He was shouting, but for some reason it didn't seem very angry, just a bit desperate. "Ugh.... Seriously stop it!" He looked over at the girl who had just entered. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Hanako entered the area on unsure steps. She'd been dallying and wasting time on her way here, taking all the long routes and talking up whoever she knew. It was ... unlike her, yeah, but nervousness had a tendency to do flip her personality around. And by god, was she ever nervous.

"Hello, everyone." despite her insecure gait, her voice was as businesslike and mechanical as always. "I apologise for being here so late. Something came up." lies, lies, lies. "Is there anything I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 pm

''No'' Ariella said turning to look at the girl who just came ''So Ringain whats the plan'? Ariella said fiddling with a piece of paper found on the table.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:06 am

"Mm... I guess you can tell the other girls when they arrive! Hi hi Hanako!" He chirped, grinning to himself. "Well, basically, we're gonna start training by fighting some basic demons, right? And then at the end there's gonna be a huge one! There's an area that's full of demons right now, so we're gonna go there in a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next