Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Shards - RP

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
mich
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Ella then glanced at the girl who had asked Aria the question. She seemed pretty nice. "Hey, I'm Ella," Ella said. That was a late introduction.
(I just realized I never asked "Aria" what her name was. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 pm

(Or my character... T.T lol)
Summer looked at the time machine and then at the professor. He seems smart enough to have built it properly. I don't think we'll get killed... But I mean, you never know. A time machine? It just seems so... impossible...
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:34 pm

(SOrry, I just forgot all about introductions -)
Ella seemed to stare at the time machine for what seemed like forever. Okay, calm down, self. It's not like we'll have to go in the time machine. Besides, even if we do, what will happen? I'm sure we'll just do in then seconds later we'll go out...RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Catherine glided into the waking room, invitation in hand. She was Wearing a strapless, teal sun dress and a large straw hat with a dying sunflower stuck meticulously in it. Hr aqua eyes adjusted to the lights of the room and she bouncily twirled her honey, wild blonde hair around her finger.

There was a whole group of girls in the room, most of them younger except for one serious girl about her age. Right when she was about to sit down the professor invited them in. She walked behind everyone and peered at the large room where a queer machine sat enticing her. She clutche her red purse making sure her hand-sized books were tucked neatly away.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:40 pm

(((I'm going to be at a doctor appointment so this will be quick.)))
She looked at the other girls. They seemed confused too. "This diving suit feels...Odd..." Aria whispered. Maybe they get to time travel!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Catherine looked at the diving suits and shrugged. She stepped forward and took a purple one and quickly went to put it on in a dressing room. She stepped out of the room awkwardly and handed all her stuff to an older woman. Well everything except her red leather purse which she aggressively refused to give up. She walked back out to the time machine room (for she later found out this machine was in fact just that) and stood beside the serious looking girl.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Well, since 2 girls were wearing diving suits, why not? After all, getting in water was pretty fun. But why would we need diving suits while time traveling? Ella thought. Ignoring that question, she chose a random diving suit and changed into it. She stepped back to where the girls were, and waited for them to go in the time machine. If we are going in it, that is.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Aria looked at Ella while she walked towards the machine. The time machine was freezing cold and the diving suits were no help. It was also very tiny in the time machine. Each capsule held one person. She walked into a random capsule and smiled towards Ella. Brushing her hair out if her eyes, she waited for her next instructions.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Ella saw Aria smile at her, and she smiled back. But it was only for a second, until they had to go in different time capsules. Yup, we're going in the time machine, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Alyssa was already in her diving suit, and entered a capsule. "Its so.. C-cold in here.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Summer cautiously walked into the time machine and into a capsule. As she sat down, she began to shiver. "It's like ice," she whispered to herself, but it kind of echoed so everyone else heard it, too.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity walked in the time machine wearing a sky blue diving suit alike to the color of her own dress. She had chills but her body temperature instantly turned warm for some odd reason.. Although Chastity looked bored she was quite excited to be in a science experiment since she does love science.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Ella was freezing in the capsule...She hugged her knees, but that was whatsoever no help. "I can't to get out of this thing," she said to herself, but she wasn't sure if anybody else had heard it.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 pm

"Me too," Summer said, with her teeth chattering. "I feel like I'm about to turn into a human popsicle. Is this thing even on?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Chastity Parks -

"It probably has to be like this or else we'll die when we go time travelling." Chastity explained with her soft but cold voice.

Chastity folded her arms and waited, she had the chills a minute ago but somehow disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Catherine stepped into a capsule lightly. She looked at everyone else shiver and soon she too felt the dizzying effects of the chilling temperatures. She smiled brightly,however. This was something no onelse had done and she would be one of the first time travelers! She Becker to make sure she still had her purse and books and closed her eyelids imagining what would happen next.

Unfortunetly she felt cramped after a moment and had to open her eye and rub her limbs. Her awkward tall and slender frame made this tin little capsule unbearable after not only a minute and the freezing temperatures added to the pain. She winced every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity was staring at a lever with a little sticky at the note saying temperature. She gave a slightly evil smirk and pretended nothing was there.

Let them freeze for all I care. She thought.

Chastity had the urge to pull it down so she did, making it slightly warmer.

Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Catherine saw the serious girl in the capsule directly across from hr own. She tried to smile but her neck hurt form he odd angle it was bent in. The seat was too small do she couldn't sit down and he capsule wasn't wide enough for her to move her legs. Oh the aching!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Summer felt it get a bit warmer, which was kind of strange. "Did anyone else feel that?" she asked with a frown. She noticed a small lever in one girl's capsule, with a sticky note on top that she couldn't quite read. She looked around in her own area to see if she had a lever too, and she found one. It said 'Temperature' at the top. Thank gosh! She pulled it down a little, and she felt warmth wash over her. That's better, she thought. Then she was worried, what if it effects the time machine? Oh well... It probably wont do much harm.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:15 pm

There has to be a way to get it warmer, Ella thought, not noticing the lever for the room temperature. Ugh! She tried to look around, still not noticing the lever. Then, she saw it, but she wasn't sure if it was for the room temperature or not because there was no sign or tag on it. Ella pulled it down anyway, and the room slightly became warmer. "Yeah, I felt it," she replied to Summer.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

"Ok, now I know I'm not imagining things," she said with a small laugh. I wonder if we are time travelling right now. She turned around and saw a window behind her, but they were still in the laboratory. "Hey, guys, look out your windows," she said. Why isn't this thing started yet?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Ella looked out of her window. A moment later, she asked out loud, "why haven't we moved yet? Nothing's happened."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:28 pm

"Exactly," Summer said, frowning. "And I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Aria watched as the other girls grew impatient. What's going to happen? Just then, she felt as if she was a feather: light and airy. She was time traveling! But, as soon as it had started, the machine broke and it was too late. She was time traveling without the machine, and saw her life flash before her eyes. Then, she became unconscious...
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

((Meh so what's happening))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Shards - RP
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next