Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Shards - RP

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
mich
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:04 pm

(((We're in the time machine capsules and started the experiment. Time machine went boom boom)))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:08 pm

She stared. "So this is it?" Disappointed, she turned away- and then she felt a feeling, a spinning feeling. All too soon it was over. But then, it continued up again, seeming less controlled this time. She screamed and tried to see, but her vision was spinning too fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Suddenly the machine started! Summer was so excited, but then she felt as if she had fallen out of the time machine. Her vision went black and she felt like she was flying... Then she hit the ground with a thud, and she opened her eyes slowly. She had time travelled to the past! Oh no! She could see the broken machine just a few feet away from her. Everyone else was there, too, but some weren't awake. She felt something in her hand, and when she looked down, it was a shard. Must be from the machine, she thought. It was blue, her favorite color. But how'd it end up in my hand? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Aria woke up, her back aching. Looking down at her clothes, she knew something was wrong. She was wearing clothes worn by old people! Opening her hand, she found a rose pink shard. "Hey Summer," she said. "What do you think happened?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Summer looked at her in disbelief. "Aria, what happened to your clothes?" Then she looked down to see she was wearing an old blue dress, choker, and flats. "This is unbelievable! I don't know what happened to the machine, but... How will we get home?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 pm

[[ I'll be back in about twenty to thirty minutes. ouo ]]

Chastity Parks -

Chastity woke up and stood up, she was holding a platinum colored crystal shard. Her hair turned pure black, she was wearing a red dress, hair ties on her wrists and was wearing a nicely decorated scarf. Chastity smiled, she actually did.

"Looks like we're at the 1800s." She said dusting her clothes.

Chastity glared at Aria, that was rude to say that they were wearing things that the 'old' people wore.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Alyssa heard a boom. She fell into the ground. "W-what happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Summer turned to Alyssa. "We... um... time travelled," she said with a frown. "But we cant go home," she pointed to the broken machine, thinking to herself, this is a nightmare...
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Ella felt lighter and was light headed for a moment. Then, she saw some of the other girls. "Hey, why'd you guys change clothes?" She asked, confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Summer bit her lip and spoke to Ella. "Uh... you might want to look down," she said, pointing to her outfit.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Ella looked down. What?? she thought, staring at an old fashioned dress. "What's the year? This looks like the sometime 200 years ago.."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"Somewhere in the 1800's," Summer said with a sigh. "I don't know what we're going to do... We're homeless, we have no money, and we have no idea where we even are!" Summer felt like crying, but she didn't. She just stood there looking up at the sky with a frown, as if the dark, dark clouds that were rolling by would help her. "And to make matters worse, it looks like we're about to have a storm."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:33 pm

"Uh oh..We better take cover then," Ella said, concerned. "But the real question is..Where?" she looked around, and pointed to a large cardboard box being held up by large bins that probably held garbage.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

"Chastity, what can you tell us about this place?" Aria asked. She felt weird and ridiculous asking that girl a question. Aria walked to see how her black high heels would feel and sure enough, she fell. "I hate it here," Aria whispered, embarrassed. "Maybe there's a town somewhere. For all we know, the Professor wasn't born yet."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:41 pm

"I always do that in heels," Summer said, laughing. "The only time I wore them, though, was when I was little and used to dress in my mother's..." She teared up a bit. "But my mom is dead now," She said quietly. Summer quickly wiped away her tears and looked at where Ella was pointing to. "Yeah, lets go."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Ella went under it, with Summer. Then, she said to Aria, "Well, I hope there's a town somewhere, or else we'll probably die out here."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:45 pm

She nodded then turned to Summer."Oh, I-I'm so sorry, but it's the 1800's so your mom isn't even born yet," she whispered. Aria didn't talk about her mom because she dreaded talking about that conceded lady. She followed Summer and Ella to where they were going.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm

"Yea," Summer replied, her voice still quiet. Then she cleared her throat. "I know it will be cold out here, but we should go to the town tomorrow, because the rain is going to come pouring down even harder than it is now any minute, and we could get a cold from going out in the rain, but this cardboard should keep us dry enough."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Ella looked at the sky. It was even more dull and gray. All of a sudden, it started raining. "Phew. At least we have shelter under all this rain," she said. But it probably wasn't going to last long. "Yeah, we should head into town, as soon as possible tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity headed the other direction from the others, she was heading to a weaving store. Chastity was soaking wet, she hated to be dirty. She entered town and smiled at the people with umbrellas, Chastity then headed to a weaving store..

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up. ;o;)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey, I just saw Chastity head that way," Ella said, pointing to the direction Chastity had gone. Where could she be going? There aren't many places she could be...Unless she was heading to town already.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Aria found herself following Chastity. "D-Do you think Chastity knows where town is?" Aria asked as she tried to scrape dirt out of her dress? Who knew 1810 was such a filthy place!

Last edited by ChristmasPerfume6 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 pm

"Me too, but I don't think we should... Unless you want to. But I'll just stay here," Summer said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 pm

"Yeah...It's kinda dangerous now in the storm, but if it stops raining, I'll go," Ella said looking at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity looked behind her and saw Aria following her. She turned back into where she was walking and continued walking to the weaving store. Chastity let Aria follow her since it's not like she has anything else to do.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Shards - RP
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next