Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Shards - RP

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
mich
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:03 pm

"Yea. If it stops raining we really need to go and find a place to stay." She looked at the ground sadly. "But, do you think we'll ever make it home?" Her voice was quivering slightly, because she was scared to ask. She probably already knew the answer: no.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Maybe I should stop following Chastity and go search for town. But Aria knew better. Aria ran as fast as she could without tripping and caught up to Chastity. "Um, do you know where you're going?" Aria said while trying to fix her hair. Messy buns don't work for Aria.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:05 pm

The rain had gotten a lot harder, and the cardboard was starting to droop. "Maybe we should follow Chastity and Aria. And I'm not sure, Summer. Don't worry, there has to be a way to get back home," Ella told Summer. Her voice was also starting to quiver and shake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Chastity Parks -

"Of course, I do." She said.

Chastity pointed at the tiny buildings up ahead. Only a few miles until town. Chastity took her hair and squeezed her hair to take the water off.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:11 pm

As Ella waited for Summer to answer, she looked into the distance and watched Aria and Chastity walking. Chastity was pointing to and saying something.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:14 pm

"T-there's a town," Aria whispered." Then Aria felt a burst of excitement. "THERE'S A TOWN!" she shouted. Aria never felt this excited in her whole life. Maybe a new personality with grown inside of her. Maybe 1810 will help her regain confidence...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity rolled her eyes and gave a hidden smile.

"About a few more blocks now." She says.

Chastity was quiet the rest of the walk; as usual. She took the long scarf she was wearing and put it on her head to stop the rain from hitting her head, or else she'll get sick and ill.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Ella heard Aria shouting, way far in the distance. She tried to make out the words...Here's it hound? Ella wasn't sure what Aria had said, but she could tell that Aria was excited. She must'v found the town!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Aria started running towards town and finally made it. But wait, if we want to stay here, we must have money. We don't have any money!"

Aria found an open parasol and decided to sit under it. I hope the owner of this doesn't come soon. I really need this. Sighing, Aria sat down and thought of what might be happening back in her time.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 pm

"Summer, I'm going to head to town, and see Aria and Chastity," Ella told Summer. "See ya there, sometime...Tomorrow?" Then Ella dashed off as fast as she could, in the pouring rain. She ran for a few minutes, or half an hour, and finally she came up to Aria. "Hello," Ella said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Chastity Parks -

"Relax." She said catching up to Aria.

Chastity headed to a weaving place and knocked on the weaving store's door. She squinted to see if someone was inside, a lady with a fancy dress opened the door and smiled.

"Can I stay here for a while?" She asks, "I'll pay my debts by working here."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:25 pm

"Ahhhhh!" screamed Aria. Then she saw Summer. "Oh, I thought you were the owner of this umbrella." Avoiding eye contact, she told Summer, "We need money. We won't survive without money. What should we do?" Then she saw Chastity. "Why didn't we work for someone? Ella, lets do the same as Chastity!"

Last edited by ChristmasPerfume6 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:27 pm

"Oh," Ella answered, slightly chuckling. "Should we go inside? Oh...Yeah, so we don't have money..."
((Wait..I'm Ella.?))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Chastity Parks -

The lady thought about it for a while and said she did need help around the cleaning and weaving orders so she accepted Chastity's offer.

"Thank you." Chastity gave a small smile.

Chastity took off her scarf and put it on a small chair. She looked around and thought it was a wonderful place. Even if the other girls thought it was from the old days.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"Y-you can go where you'd like. I think I'll go to the inn and work there." Aria smiled. Aria found that the inn was right next to the weaving store.

"May I work here?" Aria asked the slim, yet beautiful lady at the counter. She asked for Aria's previous work history. Oh god, I can't tell her that I worked at a McDonalds! "I worked as a cook at another inn!" The lady gave Aria a nice smile and asked her what her name was. Aria gulped and said her real name, Amelia.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm

"Okay," Ella replied. She walked to the weaving store where Chastity had went. She asked the lady, "may I stay here? Um, I'll...Pa - Wait no, I'll work here." The lady smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Chastity Parks -

The lady asked for her name and said her name was Eleanor.

"Beautiful name, ma'am." Chastity says, "I'm Chastity."

Chastity walked towards a weaving table and started on an order. Chastity did this all the time since her family was poor and barely had any money. This is how she does her living.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Summer sat under the cardboard box, hurt that everyone had ditched her. "Summer, you don't need anyone," she told herself. "You'll be just fine." Then a crackle of thunder came out of nowhere, making her scream. She saw lightning off in the distance, and tears ran down her face. Her whole life, she'd been scared of thunder and lightning, because she'd never had anyone to tell her things would be ok. Her mom died shortly after Summer's birth, and she had an abusive dad that was barely ever even home. No siblings, either. Summer sat under the cardboard box, cold, alone, and frightened to death.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, since I've got permission to stay here, I should now go back to Summer, Ella thought. So she ran fast through the pouring rain again, and 30 minutes later, she came up to Summer. "Hey. I'm sorry I left," she said, sitting next to Summer again.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Summer looked up at her with tears streaming down her face. "Oh well," she said, looking down. She bit her lip and quickly covered her ears as more thunder came. "It's ok. You can go if you want, but... I don't know. I'm... scared of storms." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 pm

"No, I'll stay. I got a room at the weaving store so I will work there, but I'll stay here 'til tomorrow, so we can head to town together. Hopefully the rain will stop by then," Ella said, trying to comfort Summer. "I see, don't worry, it's not a bad thing to be afraid of storms."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Summer watched the rain fall, and she smiled to herself. "Where I live, it never rains in the Summer, so there's no storms." That was what made her smile. "And tomorrow sounds good, unless the rain stops tonight." Hopefully I can find a job and a place to stay, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Ella giggled. "Well, where I lived, there were a bunch of storms...Like every other day," she said, grinning. "By any chance, do you know what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:43 pm

"Not at all, I had a cell phone but of course they're not invented yet!" Summer said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Ella smiled. She took her cell phone out, and of course, it had turned into a piece of wood. This sight made her laugh. A cell phone that turned into a block of wood?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Shards - RP
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next