Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Time Shards - RP

Go down 
+6
SilverBell
mich
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
aimi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Ella nodded. Then she saw Summer get up, and followed her into the cave and out, still holding on to Aria's hand. But this time, she walked. She ignored the landscape and just walked. When they got there, Ella said, "Hi Summer." Then she whispered to Aria, "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:47 pm

"Follow her," Aria said as she ran. She stopped to admire the waterfall. It was beautiful. A rainbow shone right in the middle of the waterfall and butterflies fluttered around it. It's so peaceful, but we must fine Summer She grabbed Ella's hand harder and ran into a dark cave.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Summer jumped and turned around. She blushed as she saw Ella and Aria, and ran over to them. "You guys scared me!" She yelled, laughing. Her voice echoed inside the cave and she punched them both softly in a playful way. "Isnt this beautiful, though?" She said quietly.
( The cave looks like this: Time Shards - RP - Page 11 2510
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey," Ella said, chuckling a little, but still worried and out of breath. "We j-just h-h-had to tell you th--at-You're shard.."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 pm

"It's beautiful!" Aria said as she dipped her hands into the water. She wished she had a camera to take a picture of the cave. "Oh, right." She took Summer's shard out of her hand and gave it to Summer. "Our shards said that if we're not with our shards for an hour, we'll die. Keep good care of it."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm

"Okay..Now, aren't we supposed to have 4 shards, for more information?" Ella asked, getting her breath back again, while putting her fingers into the beautiful and cold water.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 pm

"Yeah. How about Chastity?" Aria asked. "We were searching for her too right?'
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"W-we DIE?" A horrified look spread on Summer's face. "Man, Aria, you were right before we got here: We could actually get killed in this whole experiment!"
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Aria nodded. "Yep, though I was expecting the time machine to blow up on us and that'll kill us. Not these puny shards." Aria giggled. "Let's go find Chastity. Hopefully, she hasn't discarded her shard yet!"
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Ella was confused, because she hadn't heard Aria say that before when they were at the lab. Well, I didn't talk to her so often until now, so yeah. "Okay. Chastity added is 3 shards. Summer, do you want to come with us with you shard? Then we can have Aria's, yours, mine, and Chastity's," she asked Summer.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:08 pm

"Ok," she said. "Why are these shards such a big deal, though? Besides the whole dying thing..." she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:10 pm

"Because if we have 4 shards, it will give us more information; maybe on how to get back home," Ella answered. "We should go now."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:15 pm

"Right!" Aria said as she walked out of the cave. "Chastity's probably still in town!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity was about to throw her time shard but heard a sudden noise. She stood up and put the shard in her dress pockets. Chastity looked around for the noise she just heard and sat back down with her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Ella ran over to the weaving store with Summer and Aria. "Hello Chastity. May we see your shard for a moment. There's some clues that we need to figure out," she explained nicely.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:24 pm

[[ Chastity is outside in a bench, but I'll pretend she was in the weaving store already. :] ]]

Chastity Parks -

"No." Chastity says straightly.

Chastity stood up and dusted her dress, she put her hand in her dress pocket and held the time shard tightly.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:26 pm

"Come on Chastity! If you give it to us, we might get back to our time!" Aria begged. She even went down on her knees.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm

(Oh, sorry about that. XD)
Ella did the same as Aria. We really, really just need one more shard, come on.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:33 pm

"See Ella? This is why I wanted to get Summer first." She paused and pointed towards Chastity. "It's taking forever to convince this girl," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Ella nodded. Chastity had great talent but she wasn't easy to convince. She sighed. "Please? Chastity, do you not want to go back home?" she asked, hoping that it wasn't a rude question.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Chastity Parks -

"Give me something and I'll give you this forever." Chastity said starting to take out the shard, "And I'm fine here.."

Chastity tossed the shard and caught it with her two hands, she didn't try to toss it again since it might break.. But actually, the shards are literally unbreakable..
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Ella thought of what to give her. Chastity wouldn't be impressed by many things... Then she remembered. "Wait Chastity, if you don't have your shard for an hour, you'll just die! So you wouldn't be able to live here..."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:41 pm

"Did you hear what Ella said?" Aria asked. "Please, just listen to us and hand over the shard... Please..." Aria pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Chastity Parks -

Chastity rolled her eyes. She was gullible but she wasn't that gullible. Only one thing would beat her and that was-..

"Erm..." She mumbled, "No."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

"Really, I'm not lying! The voice from the shards...Said that if one doesn't have there shard for 1 hour, they're...Dead. Please...Even if we go back to out time, you'll die here without your shard," Ella pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Shards - RP   Time Shards - RP - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Shards - RP
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next